Need daily support buddies!

I am so super duper freaking excited!!!!! I usually hate to say I TOLD YOU SO, but this time it is SO OKAY!!!! Yay!!!! Breakdancin' and moonwalkin', turn around do the splits and come back up like James Brown...Awesome!!!!

Wow Mrs R this is awesome so so glad to see finally that was t many many congratulations Hun wow m so excited and happy for u awesome first BFp of this thread hope we all get it soon too now u got to share all ur bd schedule what all u guys Didi this month and everything wish I great n H&H mo luv

I am so super duper freaking excited!!!!! I usually hate to say I TOLD YOU SO, but this time it is SO OKAY!!!! Yay!!!! Breakdancin' and moonwalkin', turn around do the splits and come back up like James Brown...Awesome!!!!

LOL! You're so funny. This is the best congrats message of all time.

Can't wait to give you one hairftsher...I'm writing it in my mind as we speak..lol

You guys crack me up!!! LOL!!!:haha: Well I've taken a total of 3 tests already and here they are!!:bfp:

So I literally tried to RELAX this cycle and not get myself all stressed out. I didn't use any OPK's and all I tracked was my CM and CP along with my normal achy feelings I get in my ovaries around the time of ovulation. I knew approx. when it would be so DH and I had sex every other day the whole week before then and then a couple times after I figured I ovulated. I did eat pineapple, but didn't really eat the core because I thought that sounded silly. LOL!!! :haha: I think me relaxing definitely helped. I was really good, I tried to not Google anything and when I felt myself getting all uptight about it I would stop and take deep breaths and relax again. I did some yoga, that is relaxing as well. Then when I got to where my AF was due to start I got anxious, but I did good considering I'm the biggest worry wart ever!!! :dohh:

Attachments

• Preg (490x640).jpg
    Preg (490x640).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
You guys crack me up!!! LOL!!!:haha: Well I've taken a total of 3 tests already and here they are!!:bfp:

So I literally tried to RELAX this cycle and not get myself all stressed out. I didn't use any OPK's and all I tracked was my CM and CP along with my normal achy feelings I get in my ovaries around the time of ovulation. I knew approx. when it would be so DH and I had sex every other day the whole week before then and then a couple times after I figured I ovulated. I did eat pineapple, but didn't really eat the core because I thought that sounded silly. LOL!!! :haha: I think me relaxing definitely helped. I was really good, I tried to not Google anything and when I felt myself getting all uptight about it I would stop and take deep breaths and relax again. I did some yoga, that is relaxing as well. Then when I got to where my AF was due to start I got anxious, but I did good considering I'm the biggest worry wart ever!!! :dohh:

Looks like the line is getting darker!!!! I'm so happy for you. Xo

You did amazing... I totally want to follow your pregnancy so that you have peoples to calm you down. YAY!!! How is you husband in all of this? Is he super duper excited as well?

Thank you hairftsher! :hugs: Still doesn't seem real to me! :baby: I think my husband is in just as much shock as I am! Lol! My symptoms today are horribly sore left bb, achy feeling in lower right belly below ovary area, lightheaded at times, increased CM, upset stomach earlier this evening and now a slight headache. Oh and I crashed out on the couch for 2 hours which is not normal! :sleep: I also swear I'm smelling way more! Like I'm a wolf or something. Lol! :haha:

Wow hw amazing u guys must be feeling m so excited for u dear!!
Hope we all feel that soon ��

Hey Hun one more question so around ur ovulation too I guys had eod bd??

Yes Pearly BD'd every other day started about a week before I figured I'd ovulate and then a couple times after.

Thank you so much ladies. I'm still in shock and it doesn't seem real yet. Besides the symptoms that is. Lol! :haha:

Congratulations Mrs Reineke:yipee: Have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :hugs: really happy for you hun
I do pretty much what you did. Keep an eye on cm cp and ovulation pain. We bd 4 times a week just not strictly eod. With our home being under construction and a wedding to plan we can't bd whenever we feel like it.
How is everyone doing? Is someone close to the tww?

Congratulations Mrs Reineke:yipee: Have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :hugs: really happy for you hun
I do pretty much what you did. Keep an eye on cm cp and ovulation pain. We bd 4 times a week just not strictly eod. With our home being under construction and a wedding to plan we can't bd whenever we feel like it.

I feel so clueless about checking cm & the like. I mean. I assume I ovulate? I promised myself I wouldn't go the OPK route until at least 6 months of trying, especially since we bd daily - but I feel like knowledge is power?

CD5, not even close to TWW :(
What CD are you?

Hey everyone. I'm new to the site. My husband and I have been together for over 3 years and have been sleeping together for almost 2.5 years. We used condoms for a couple weeks then stopped. I went on the pill for a couple months so I wouldn't get AF during our honeymoon but otherwise we haven't been using any prevention methods. I have pcos and do not O at all by myself. I've had my tubes dyed, hormones checked, the whole nine yards almost. My testosterone is a smidge high but "nothing to worry about". I simply don't O for some reason so now DH and I have decided to go ahead and actively try for a family. My sister has PCOS and went on metformin and BFP on the first O for her. She has three babies under 2.5 yrs of age now (and none are twins...or triplets lol). My MIL has been bugging me to have babies since the day we got married so I feel the pressure. It's so good to hear and talk with ladies that experience what I'm going through but without judgement. Family and friends get tired of hearing the same thing from me. My gyn has put me on femara 2.5mg which I will be starting in August. I've gone for 10 months without AF, the only reason it wasn't longer is because I went to the doc about it so I have a pill to make me get AF first which I will be starting on August 14. I know that I haven't been through many doc appt's or BFNs but DH and I have been BD actively since we got married in Aug 2012 (cause who doesn't like to BD :p). I'll be praying for all you ladies out there that BFP arrives soon. I hope we all get BFP this year

Hey everyone. I'm new to the site. My husband and I have been together for over 3 years and have been sleeping together for almost 2.5 years. We used condoms for a couple weeks then stopped. I went on the pill for a couple months so I wouldn't get AF during our honeymoon but otherwise we haven't been using any prevention methods. I have pcos and do not O at all by myself. I've had my tubes dyed, hormones checked, the whole nine yards almost. My testosterone is a smidge high but "nothing to worry about". I simply don't O for some reason so now DH and I have decided to go ahead and actively try for a family. My sister has PCOS and went on metformin and BFP on the first O for her. She has three babies under 2.5 yrs of age now (and none are twins...or triplets lol). My MIL has been bugging me to have babies since the day we got married so I feel the pressure. It's so good to hear and talk with ladies that experience what I'm going through but without judgement. Family and friends get tired of hearing the same thing from me. My gyn has put me on femara 2.5mg which I will be starting in August. I've gone for 10 months without AF, the only reason it wasn't longer is because I went to the doc about it so I have a pill to make me get AF first which I will be starting on August 14. I know that I haven't been through many doc appt's or BFNs but DH and I have been BD actively since we got married in Aug 2012 (cause who doesn't like to BD :p). I'll be praying for all you ladies out there that BFP arrives soon. I hope we all get BFP this year

welcome! thanks for much for joining & sharing your story. I hope that things move as quickly for you as they did your sister once you start medication.

I can't wait for for some more BFP's to roll in (and hopefully i'll be one of them!)

Hi Everyone
I have been TTC since Jan (got last Depo shot Oct 2013). My periods were all over the place lasting for 3-4 weeks with a week break. Sheesh! This month I got a regular period, so I am excited. My body feels like its back to normal. Im just looking to support as well as receive support and advice during my journey. By the way im 23.

Mya

Hi Everyone
I have been TTC since Jan (got last Depo shot Oct 2013). My periods were all over the place lasting for 3-4 weeks with a week break. Sheesh! This month I got a regular period, so I am excited. My body feels like its back to normal. Im just looking to support as well as receive support and advice during my journey. By the way im 23.

Mya

Welcome Mya! (love your name by the way)
I hope you get a BFP soon! xo

I feel so clueless about checking cm & the like. I mean. I assume I ovulate? I promised myself I wouldn't go the OPK route until at least 6 months of trying, especially since we bd daily - but I feel like knowledge is power?

CD5, not even close to TWW :(
What CD are you?
Hi hairftsher :) I didn't pay much attention to cm before last month when we started ttc. I always feel slight pain around o and get af in a couple of weeks. Now I've noticed that as soon as pain goes away the cm gets egg white and just ...more for 3-4 days. I don't exactly pinpoint o but a whole week around it. I'm on cd 21.
Welcome Mya and AcreageLiving :)
Babydust to all and have a great week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->