Need daily support buddies!

Hahaha the way you pointed out about milk having female hormones made me laugh literally!!..I knw so weird isntd..but Maggz is correct keeping everything in moderation is key!!
wow you are over your due date so when are u testing hon!! take a test tomm dear!!
praying and keepiing my fx for you dear!!

Mrs. R it looks like you may just get the BFP. I have no idea what is going on with my body. It thought I ovulated last week, however all of the signs are pointing towards ovulation today or tomorrow. Does anyone know anything about charting. This is my first time charting.

My SO believes we should just "oops get pregnant"....lol We haven't been following any plan, just doing what we usually do without pulling out TMI or condom.

I'm trying to distract myself with my music compositions. I find myself drifting back to my confusing chart....Grrrr

As far as milk goes. I do not drink milk. I live in California, and have driven through cow country. There are thousands upon thousands of cows on every inch of land. They have these huge mountainous burritos (that's what my sister and I used to call them) where the dung is rounded up and a white tarp is placed over it. You can smell cow country miles away before you get to it. I have no idea how those cows are maintained, there are far too many of them. So I drink Almond Milk instead. Thousands of Almonds vs thousands of cows...lol

Sounds like your SO and my DH are on the same page! I'm trying not to let this ttc business take over my life, and he thinks it'll happen when it's supposed to - which is nice enough but I would like to up our chances whenever I can.

Haven't driven through cow country like you mentioned but I consume very little milk, only if I bake brownies, haha.

I tested this morning Pearly86 and it was a big fat negative. Not even barely a second line. :cry: So who knows. My AF is probably right around the corner. I used the first response 6 days sooner one. So you'd think it would know if I was pregnant.:nope:

some women do get positive late but the first thing is u got to have missed period which u already so lets take step by step...check tomm morning and dont drink much liquid in the night ..as long as ur over ur Lp the hope is there hon!..dont lose hope...we r with u!!

Aw I'm sorry Mrs. R but like Pearly says, don't give up hope yet, I'm keeping my fx'd for you and sprinkling babydust your way :) :hugs:

Thanks Pearly and maggz. That means a lot to me. :hugs: If my AF does start, we will have to try for the 5th month. According to a lot of people, including my OBGYN that is not a long time to be trying, but it's a long time. I feel bad saying that when there are ladies who have been trying for longer than that. :dohh: I just want it so bad and I'm scared there's something wrong with me or my DH. My egg reserve has been checked and it's good and my DH did an at home sperm count thing and it said he was good, but there are so many other things that could keep someone from getting pregnant and I'm a worrier, so I constantly think there's something wrong with one of us. :cry:

I think we all do that to an extent.. As sucky as it was to have a mc at least we know that our parts work right, but then there's the creeping feeling that I mc'd for a reason and maybe it won't ever get further than a few weeks.

Let's try to believe it will happen for us like so many others within a year :)

Yeah let's stay positive by this time next year either ull already be carrying ur baby or having him/her in ur life do how positive is that! so no more worries Hun and when ull luk back ull be like wow he much I was worrying that time ! So none of knws what's going to happen and none f us personally can get away from getting worried either but everything we do does bring some result if we stay positive it will definitely make things promising if not for now but surely time coming ahead will be great!

I think we all do that to an extent.. As sucky as it was to have a mc at least we know that our parts work right, but then there's the creeping feeling that I mc'd for a reason and maybe it won't ever get further than a few weeks.

Let's try to believe it will happen for us like so many others within a year :)

Aw doll dint think that. Miscarriages happen because of chromosomal issues most of the time, or when there would be something wrong with the baby & the majority of the time they're absolute FLUKE. Not to mention they happen to a crazy high percentage of healthy fertile women!

End of CD34 & still no AF. Very weirddddddd. 35 days is the longest I've ever had to wait for AF to come. I feel the same as I generally do before AF except today nothing tastes good & my boobs have been sore for way longer than normal. :wacko:

Hahaha the way you pointed out about milk having female hormones made me laugh literally!!..I knw so weird isntd..but Maggz is correct keeping everything in moderation is key!!
wow you are over your due date so when are u testing hon!! take a test tomm dear!!
praying and keepiing my fx for you dear!!

LOL well low fat milk has a higher percentage of androgens. Full dat milk has less androgens! :blush:

yeah both f u guys take test tomm..hoping for BFP for both of you!!

hairftsher you sound pregnant. Lol! Still nothing here either. Been feeling slightly nauseous today too.

I love you ladies! We will stick together through it all. Thank you! :hugs:

hairftsher you sound pregnant. Lol! Still nothing here either. Been feeling slightly nauseous today too.

I love you ladies! We will stick together through it all. Thank you! :hugs:

:hugs:

Unfortunately, I caved & tested. BFN!

Well we're in the same depressing boat hairftsher. :cry::hugs: Still nothing here, but I have just the slightest lower belly cramps and feel a bit bloated. Feels like AF might be getting closer. :dohh: But I checked my cervix this evening and didn't get even the smallest amount of color on my finger (sorry TMI), so who knows. :shrug: Wish my body would decide what it wants to do. :wacko: If I am pregnant, then I wouldn't complain about my sore bbs, achey pains in lower belly, dizzy spells, tiredness and whatever other symptoms I've been complaining about. LOL!!:haha: But if my AF is going to start, then I'm pissed my bbs have been hurting for what seems like FOREVER compared to normal and all the other weird stuff that has been going on with my body that normally doesn't happen. Why now?? Why couldn't this happen when we're NOT TTC??? :dohh: Got to love hormones! :wacko:

I know right, sometimes I think I've gone certifiably insane haha... and my biggest fear is to have a phantom pregnancy so I always try to downplay the symptoms...

Ugh hairftsher that sucks hopefully it'll be a late positive for you both ladies! Let's all get BFPs within the next month and be bump buddies ;)

Now we are paying more attention and magnify every symptom...at least I do :shrug: I was so sure I'll o anytime soon but no ewcm(tmi except once and not the usual amount) and the pain disappeared. :dohh:Cd 17and preparing for a loooong cycle.
Keep that witch away girls :hugs:

I think I'm in for a long cycle as we'll. grrrrrr

I have read that some women go for months before an hpt test ever registers that they are indeed pregnant. So you ladies are not out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->