Need daily support buddies!

Love reading all your encouraging words, dolls! & glad we have each that to discuss all these things with. AF came this evening. Wah! But hubby & I have decided to get into better shape & not to be too disappointed. I do hope you get a BFP Mrs. R!!! & we were definitely in the same boat all along. My boobs were sore for FOREVER this cycle.

Ugh sorry that sucks... and as if it doesn't suck enough to know that you're not pregnant, we have to have af for the next 5-7 days. Some systems we have in us, hah...

Glad you're not getting discouraged, I'm so positive for this month I feel like it'll bring good things.

So sorry hairftsher :hugs: you'll get your bfp soon :)
Still rooting for you Mrs R!
It's a great thread indeed. Everyone is kind and supporting :flower:

AF arrived yesterday. Sorry everybody else that got it too! Just gonna be positive about next month :)

:hugs::hugs: to both u guys but we all are v positive n m sure all set for next cycle too we shall achieve soon Travelling all along together lol m sounding like a preacher! Mrs R hw you Hun !! Fx for u dear

That sux. I'm probably going to be out this cycle as well. Tracking the cycle is rather frustrating, I wake up too early and try to be patient for the time to come around to test. I had no clue what I was doing, so nothing is clear on my charts. I don't know if I O'd or not. Grrrrr...

Sorry for rant

Well no AF as of now, but I feel like it might be close this morning. :cry: I have some slight cramping which I normally get before it starts. :nope: Plus I feel bloated. :dohh: Hoping it's not my stupid AF, but we'll see how the day goes.

hairftsher and heychrissie I'm so sorry your dang AF's showed up!!! :growlmad: That's so frustrating!! :nope:

We're all dealing with a lot of the same issues, which sucks, but it's also nice to not be alone. Not that I would want any of you to go through the stress of getting pregnant, but your support has been a blessing. :hugs: I'll keep you guys updated on what's up with my body. LOL!! :thumbup:

XOXOXOXO to all of you! :kiss:

Well it's 1:30pm here in Idaho and still no AF! :happydance: I'm hoping it's not because it's going to be sqrewed up like last month and show up 5 days late, dissapear and come back again. :nope: The negative pregnancy test makes me think that it's going to show up, just going to be messed up again. Irritated. :growlmad:

wait for a day then test hon or if it still doesnt show up I would say make an appointment a blood test will definitely confirm all..Fx and I so feel its BFP for u Good luck hun!

:hugs::hugs: to both u guys but we all are v positive n m sure all set for next cycle too we shall achieve soon Travelling all along together lol m sounding like a preacher! Mrs R hw you Hun !! Fx for u dear

Thanks doll! Xoxoxo

Well it's 1:30pm here in Idaho and still no AF! :happydance: I'm hoping it's not because it's going to be sqrewed up like last month and show up 5 days late, dissapear and come back again. :nope: The negative pregnancy test makes me think that it's going to show up, just going to be messed up again. Irritated. :growlmad:

Been thinking of you all day!! Fingers crossed for you. Xo

It's 9:15pm here and still no AF. Trying to not get excited considering my last AF was 4 days late and all messed up. Had a bit of light cramping this morning and afternoon but nothing this evening. My left bb is killing me and my right one feels fine? No clue what's going on but I won't believe I'm pregnant until I see a positive test. So I'm assuming my AF is just going to be late again. I'm on CD 31/32 and my cycles before my last one were always 28 to 30 days at the longest. Praying this is for real but it seems too good to be true. I always have really good intuition and I'm doubting it.

Hi ladies.
I'm new to this site and hoping to share some of the anxieties of TTC with other women who understand. :)
I'm currently on cycle day 5 so nothing exciting is going on right now but I just thought I'd stop by to say hi.

Hi ladies.
I'm new to this site and hoping to share some of the anxieties of TTC with other women who understand. :)
I'm currently on cycle day 5 so nothing exciting is going on right now but I just thought I'd stop by to say hi.
Hi OscarsFurMama! Good luck with this cycle :)
Mrs Reineke isn't it time to :test: lets start seeing some :bfp: on here:happydance:
As for me cd 18 with on and off abdominal cramps...cant I ovulate already?! I hate cycles over 30 days:growlmad:

Welcome OscarsFurMama!!! Glad you joined!! :thumbup:

Magrat how are you testing for ovulation?

So no AF as of this morning! :thumbup: Strange thing, I took that pregnancy test on Wednesday morning and for some reason when I was getting ready for work I decided to pull it out of the garbage and look at it again. Well there was the slightest second line on it now????? I was reading online that if read after the time specified it can change?? Like an evaporation line or something????? Well I was reading the instructions and it says to read the test after 3 minutes...well when I took it I didn't see a second line right away and I threw it away because I was upset. So I don't know if that showed up after a few minutes or way later. It's now been a little over 48 hours since I took it. So I'm totally confused and I DON'T want to think something and it just changed because it had been sitting for so long. Any ideas???:wacko:

Welcome OscarsFurMama! :) Same here, no excitement going on, just waiting on the big o!

Hmm Mrs. R, I've heard that faint lines can start to show after about 10 minutes so if it's not there within the 3 minutes then it shouldn't be valid, so I would just take another test and not think too much about that one. I don't know exactly if it's called an evap line or a false positive, but definitely take another test since your af isn't here yet!! I'm excited for you :D

yeah take another test hun!..Magrat so u started SMEP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->