Need daily support buddies!

Yeah Mrs R and Tuamora are right, we are doing everypossible good things we need to do to our body like eating right, doing exercise, having good regular sex and thats all we need , the only thing we are not doing good is adding stress to it, lets leave the stress and do all the good things.,..soon we will conceive too and by soon it never means this month only its gonna be the coming month or so and if we conceive this month bam its gonna be a lovely gift! so lets just relax as no one knws whats gonna happen right tomm..so lets just give our best! and why m saying all this although m also in the same boat as all f u but then today I went to doc about taking any supplemnts or vitamins which I might not be getting so as to make sure m healthy ..and I told her I keep stressing over ttc but then the only thing she told me u knw ..is ttc ur full time job or what? I mean that literally changed my mind ..like if there is anything m thinking too much over I am going to stress myself and she is so correct when it has to happen it will happen all we need to do is our best and regular stuff..better and regular and enjoyable sex an live healthy she said live life and thats how its gonna come..so m saying all this that soon m sure pretty soon we all will conceive so lets all enjoy the moment!! Maggz lots f hugs to u my dear:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks you guys, of course you're totally right - and in my heart I know it! I just kinda feel like a failure when all my friends and both my sisters get off bc and get pregnant right away and then I'm over here like - hey I want this too you know!

Thanks so much for your kind words :hugs:

maggz I swear EVERYONE is either pregnant or just had a baby. You get to the point where you would never say it, but you get pissed off when someone else is pregnant or just had a baby. It sucks. That's horrible to say, but that's how I was getting. Hang in there. We're all here for eachother. :hugs:

Thanks Mrs. R (haha I always feel like I'm talking to a teacher when I write out your name :haha: )
I know right!!! Seriously there are about 5 new babies in my news feed right now, 2 of my cousins are pregnant and the one that pisses me off is unemployed, living off of social security (in Denmark) and has 3 small children already, the youngest one was born last July!
Not only that but I work in restaurant and people bring their infant children in and they're so tiny and precious... then I go to the store and all the women I see either have huge pregnant bellies or new babies. Seriously. All I'm thinking is damn she carries her pregnancy well but why can't it be me??

Ugh I'm tired of being so miserable, I'm done! Positive!!!

Oh maggz I'm a worrywart myself. Sometimes I catch myself thinking I'll never see a :bfp: and other times I feel quite optimistic. But as the other ladies said we should just try to live healthy and relax :hugs:

Haha, worrywart. That's a funny word.
My spirits lifted by reading this thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/labour-birth/696911-funny-embarrasing-labour-stories.html :haha: :haha:

I'm the biggest worrywart ever. I'm trying to decide if I should stop by our Express Care when I get off of work so they can check me because even though my doc said my aches sound normal I'm still freaking myself out. :cry: Never being pregnant before and not having anything to compare it to sucks. :wacko:

Yeah go get it checked out! Just in case, you'll feel better :) :hugs:

yeah dear get urself checked up although Monday is still not close I would say if you have option no harm in getting checked up atleast ull be sure everything is fine!

Yeah I decided I'm going to. I'm giving myself horrible anxiety. I get off in 15min and then going to head over there. I'll let you guys know the scoop. Praying I'm just being silly.

I'm the biggest worrywart ever. I'm trying to decide if I should stop by our Express Care when I get off of work so they can check me because even though my doc said my aches sound normal I'm still freaking myself out. :cry: Never being pregnant before and not having anything to compare it to sucks. :wacko:

thinking of you! better to be safe, my love. i'm sure that everything is normal & just fine - but to put your mind at ease, it won't hurt to go get checked. besides, then you can report back to us when we're worried about the same & assure us that it was nothing. ;)

Thanks you guys, of course you're totally right - and in my heart I know it! I just kinda feel like a failure when all my friends and both my sisters get off bc and get pregnant right away and then I'm over here like - hey I want this too you know!

Thanks so much for your kind words :hugs:

I understand how you feel completely! before DH & I were trying to conceive, it would be soooo jealous when I would see anybody get pregnant - even announcements on facebook from people I wasn't even that close to. now, it's more than jealousy. it's like a deep worry that it'll never happen for me. but the key is to relax & prepare mentally & physically for when it does happen. :hugs:

Oh maggz I'm a worrywart myself. Sometimes I catch myself thinking I'll never see a :bfp: and other times I feel quite optimistic. But as the other ladies said we should just try to live healthy and relax :hugs:

omgggg Magrat, I can relate to this like you wouldn't believe. sometimes I literally sit there & convince myself it'll never happen for me & other times I can see it so clearly in my mind.

Yup! It's frustrating to say the least but I've just been so sure for a couple of weeks that this is our cycle, then the doubt starting creeping up on me and I started thinking (the downfall of us all) too much about it!

Yup! It's frustrating to say the least but I've just been so sure for a couple of weeks that this is our cycle, then the doubt starting creeping up on me and I started thinking (the downfall of us all) too much about it!

hang in there! but talk about it as much as you want. we're all here for support & we're all worried & thinking the same things about ourselves! (i can only really say that for myself, though, but i feel strongly all the other ladies feel that way as well!)

Yeah these thoughts are quite dominating when we get bfn every cycle but new cycle always tells me this could be it although I end up crying every time I get my periods but then that day itself is the day 1 for new cycle which means new hope so I get positive again I knw it gets hard and we are all here to be with each other lets stick along guys until we get our BFp and m so proud of Our dear Mrs R she is along with us now as well after her BFp luv u dear for that
So lots f baby dust and good luck for all f us and I too get jealous sometimes but then I think the day I'll get mine I'll be on too of the world and soon forget all that they have had their share of happiness we will have ours too ����

Yeah these thoughts are quite dominating when we get bfn every cycle but new cycle always tells me this could be it although I end up crying every time I get my periods but then that day itself is the day 1 for new cycle which means new hope so I get positive again I knw it gets hard and we are all here to be with each other lets stick along guys until we get our BFp and m so proud of Our dear Mrs R she is along with us now as well after her BFp luv u dear for that
So lots f baby dust and good luck for all f us and I too get jealous sometimes but then I think the day I'll get mine I'll be on too of the world and soon forget all that they have had their share of happiness we will have ours too ����

we're all here for you, pearly! <3

I get jealous sometimes too. but i'm trying to stay hopeful.
I love that mrs. R has decided to stay - if only to keep us updated on her little bean!

hi ladies! just wanted to share this with you

Be careful not to start consuming pineapple too early in the cycle. Beginning to consume pineapple BEFORE the recommended days above can actually affect your vaginal and cervical mucus PH, making it more acidic.

apparently, you're to cut a pineapple up into 5 pieces (including the core) & then eat one portion every day starting the day after ovulation.

xx

It's so natural to be jealous. I work at a hospital and catch everything going (within reason). I get super jealous seeing all these pregnant woman, if only pregancy was contagious I would have an army lol:thumbup:

random question for you ladies!

how many children do you all hope to have? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->