Need daily support buddies!

I have one 3 year old now and will happy with one more,what about you?

random question for you ladies!

how many children do you all hope to have? :)

Hi Sher :) We'd love to have a big family so 3-4 children would be the dream. :cloud9: but will be happy with as many as we are blessed with :)

Dang you ladies were talkative the past few hours! Lol! So went to the Express Care and after a very quick visit with a doctor. He asked me a few questions and felt my belly. He said the same thing my doctor told me on the phone. Sounds like it's round ligament pain which is normal. So technically I guess I need to chill out until my appt on Monday and hope they give me my first ultrasound. I want all of you ladies, and I mean each and every one of you too know that I really appreciate your support and your support for the other ladies. I truly feel like I've made some life long friends. I am here for each of you and please ask me anything you want. Love you guys! Xoxoxo

aww mrs R you're so sweet. <3<3

hey. do any of you guys use skype? maybe a group text chat would be cool.
just a suggestion.

Hairftsher I just read that exact thing on the pineapple! Good to know cause I just got one and I was gonna start eating it now.

As for children we want 3-4 and we don't want them to be too far apart - so at the rate we're going with the first one I don't know how its all gonna go! So let's start with one bfp haha ;)

I'm so happy to hear it is nothing serious MrsR. I want twelve children. A very large family like the mother in the shoe....

I'm so happy to hear it is nothing serious MrsR. I want twelve children. A very large family like the mother in the shoe....

Lol damn! You better get to it :sex:
Can you imagine how fun it will be to grow up with so many sibling though!:happydance:

Just kidding. I would love to have a set of twins...woot woot. 1-3 children would be awesome. I am disabled, so I will be homeschooling our little munchkin.

Both my SO and I are musicians, so if we go on the road, or do any cool things, our children can go with us. We mainly compose music for other people, but you never know what the future might bring. I am 34 right now, so it was more a decision of now or never. I've always wanted to have babies, but I guess I didn't wish hard enough for the right man, cause whoa, I've had some doozies.

My guy is fantastic, I didn't know love could be so genuine until I met him. I lived my life in complete compromise, but now, though it's changed due to my severe injuries, I actually feel more free than I ever have in my entire life. I even wrote a song about it called "Colours of Love". He told me if we were unable to get pregnant, I was enough for him. That makes me patient and far less anxious. I have spent my whole life feeling broken, and even if I am in this area, I'm not. So ladies keep your heads up.

Can you imagine how fun it will be to grow up with so many sibling though!:happydance:

LOLOLOL :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: :nope:

My second post was supposed to come right after the first one, but I was a bit too long winded...lol:dohh:

But thanks for no judgment....lol Yeah 34 with 12 kids, that would be so unfair to the children, as soon as I would be done changing their diapers, it would be my turn for them to return the favor....lol

Just kidding. I would love to have a set of twins...woot woot. 1-3 children would be awesome. I am disabled, so I will be homeschooling our little munchkin.

Both my SO and I are musicians, so if we go on the road, or do any cool things, our children can go with us. We mainly compose music for other people, but you never know what the future might bring. I am 34 right now, so it was more a decision of now or never. I've always wanted to have babies, but I guess I didn't wish hard enough for the right man, cause whoa, I've had some doozies.

My guy is fantastic, I didn't know love could be so genuine until I met him. I lived my life in complete compromise, but now, though it's changed due to my severe injuries, I actually feel more free than I ever have in my entire life. I even wrote a song about it called "Colours of Love". He told me if we were unable to get pregnant, I was enough for him. That makes me patient and far less anxious. I have spent my whole life feeling broken, and even if I am in this area, I'm not. So ladies keep your heads up.

Aw that's beautiful and heart warming. I've never thought about it like that. My dh wants us to have kids now so we can get them out of the house and have our late forties/early fifties to ourselves lol :haha:

I'm very happy for you that you found such genuine love.

LOLOLOL :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: :nope:

My second post was supposed to come right after the first one, but I was a bit too long winded...lol:dohh:

But thanks for no judgment....lol Yeah 34 with 12 kids, that would be so unfair to the children, as soon as I would be done changing their diapers, it would be my turn for them to return the favor....lol

:haha: you crack me up

wow. you seem like a remarkable woman. may i ask about your disability? tell me to shut up if that's too personal.

Yay Mrs R glad it was nothing major.

tuamora- what a truly wonderful woman you must be.

Mrs R, I'm glad everything is fine :)
I've already told DF that as soon as we have our first (if we are lucky) we are starting ttc #2 :roll:

I want twins. I rather have two and knock them both out the way in one! Lol. Hope everyone is hacing a great morning!

wow great Mrs R everything is great for you !! yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->