Need daily support buddies!

Twins would be cool and then they can play together when they are little bit older while you cook tea etc

Well ladies, I have very sad news. I'm 99% positive I'm having a chemical pregnancy. I had the 5 positive pregnancy tests and then this morning I woke up with horrible cramps. I thought it might be because I had to go to the bathroom. But when I wiped I had some spotting. I went to my doctor and they did an HGC test. It came back at a 15 and they said they normally consider anything under a 25 to be negative, so they set me up to be tested again on Friday. But I know it's a CP because I went and bought another p-test and it was negative. I've had on and off cramping all day. I'm spotting a bit still, but I literally have lost all my pregnancy symptoms. Now I just feel like what I would feel like before my AF starts. I'm devastated. I cried so much today. I had to take the day off of work.

Well ladies, I have very sad news. I'm 99% positive I'm having a chemical pregnancy. I had the 5 positive pregnancy tests and then this morning I woke up with horrible cramps. I thought it might be because I had to go to the bathroom. But when I wiped I had some spotting. I went to my doctor and they did an HGC test. It came back at a 15 and they said they normally consider anything under a 25 to be negative, so they set me up to be tested again on Friday. But I know it's a CP because I went and bought another p-test and it was negative. I've had on and off cramping all day. I'm spotting a bit still, but I literally have lost all my pregnancy symptoms. Now I just feel like what I would feel like before my AF starts. I'm devastated. I cried so much today. I had to take the day off of work.

Omg mrs R my heart is aching for you. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Oh no I'm so sorry honey:cry:
We're all here for you if you need to vent - it's so good to get it out. :hugs:

Oh MrsR, I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this. Life can be so cruel. Sending you the biggest hugs, look after yourself and we are all here for you when you need us xx

Ohh dear ..No words the moment I read ur post I was like what?..I completely feel u hun ur not alone in this we are all with you, m so sorry dear!. we all are together with each other in all ups and downs ..

we can do skype if you guys want as Hairftsher said...all f us with Mrs R if she is feeling okay!

Well I woke up at 3:30am this morning and I was bleeding pretty heavy. Sorry if that's TMI. I knew it was coming. I literally lost all my pregnancy symptoms yesterday and just had that feeling in my gut it was over. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It's so sad. Find out you're pregnant and then have it taken away from you 5 days later. The one good thing I'm trying to think about it that now we know we can get pregnant, so that part is good. I called my doctor this morning and I'm going in over my lunch break so they can check me and let me know what I need to do if anything. As of now I'm having horrible cramps, way worse than a normal AF and the bleeding is heavier and different than a normal AF. I'm emotionally exhausted, but I forced myself to come to work today to try to keep my mind off of it as much as possible. I do thank God I was only approx 5 1/2 weeks along and not further. So praying this will pass easily and we can move on to trying again.

lots f hugs to u dear...thats true you know you guys can get pregnant so once all these things passes you will definitely have the best time of your life again hun! and also talk to your doc if there is any reason behind this or how u can avoid it further

AFM-
I had my blood work couple of days before and today the lady at the doctor's office called up and told me that I am have abnormally low B12 in my body
as I was experiencing a lot of lighheaded ness and m trying to conceive from a long time too..so wanted to know is that the reason that I havnt conceived yet and also My lp is at the short side 8-9..
so m thinking cuz f vitamin b deficiency could be the reason for all this

.m having my appointment with my doc tomm so lets c what she suggests!

hope I get pregnant soon as m happy atleast I got to knw what was troubling me from a long time..a

Hi Ladies..
I would like to join this thread too...
Need all the support.....
I have been TTC for a year now...I had fairly irregular cycles before we started trying but since last june I have been fairly regular..with cycle of 34 days...And AF always came on 34th day...
This time I ovulated somewhere between 7-8 june and AF is delayed by a week..Have tested twice,but Negative HPT.. Its driving me crazy.. Have been looking for similar prob in so many forums over net..but not sure wat to feel..
Did any of you get a positive after more than a week of missed period?
I was hopeful till yesterday before I took the test..now I am just sad.....

Thank you Pearly. Hoping the b12 is your answer.

Welcome soontobema. I know some women won't get a positive on a HPT until later than the normal. So you're not out until your AF shows up! :thumbup: I would wait a few more days and if it doesn't show up, test again.

Hang in there Mrs R :hugs: soon you will heal and good things wIll come your way
Pearly please share what the doc thinks about vit B. I don' t eat many foods rich in vitamin b and may be on the low side too. It would be great if a simple vitamin supplement can do the trick :)
Hi soontobema! Test again in a couple of days...it is really a waiting game.
I think I'm out this month...been cramping on and off since cd 14 / will be cd 25 in 4 hours/:wacko:

yeah sure guys will give my update tomm.
@soontobema, Fx for you dear!...wishing this is it as u have had such regular cycles!!...
@Magrat...you are never out until the witch shows!!..so Fx for you too
@Mrs R, yeah thanks hun! you take care and wish u get out soon but dont forget to check with ur doc about this CP thing and u can avoid it further!

Thanks pearly:hugs: I don't know why but I have convinced myself that if I get pregnant I'd feel it straight away...I'm being a crazy lady:shrug:

Heheh ur not crazy dear we all need to make sure until it's missed period we should not jump to any conclusion so that's what I say wait for the expected period day and if that is gone we have all the reasons to be and feel excited!! It bieng super wise Hun!

Thanks again ladies. My cramps are awful!! I've never had cramps this bad before. It's making me nauseous. :sick: Hoping this is all normal for MCing at about how far along I am.:nope:

Hey Mrs R, have been busy so just logged on I am so sorry about your CP. The cramps are very painful even too walk and I had a bit of nausea/vomiting too. I really feel for you.

Hey Pearly I think Vitamin B6 and 12 can help lengthen LP mine was 9 then I took B complex and got up to 12 day LP the next cycle but it was making me super moody lol so stopped now, hopefully I havn't gone back to 9 day LP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->