Need daily support buddies!

Hey girls what do you think? Did I o yesterday?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Looks like it, yay now the countdown begins. I'm 6dpo loathe the 2WW

Thank you etak. :hugs:

Went to my doctor and he gave me some medicine for the pain. Thank goodness!! I'm feeling a bit better. He said I need to wait for this to pass and my real period to start before we can try again. That way my uterus can heal and my hormones can even out. Sucks because sometimes it can take anywhere from 4-7 weeks to get your period after a MC. :cry: But I want to make sure when I get pregnant again, my body is ready.

I'm so very sad for you Mrs. R. I can't imagine the pain you are in both emotionally and physically.

Perhaps it will help to write a little letter to baby, tie it to a balloon, and send it up. We did that at my Daddy's memorial service long ago.

Please heal, and get better soon. Is there grief counseling for women who miscarry, or a group, I hope there is something to help with the loss for both you and your hubby.

Some of you asked what my disabilities are.

I was hit by a car while on y bicycle in 1999. Thankfully, I was in the military at that time, and it was considered "in the line of duty", because the driver not only had no insurance, it wasn't his car, and his license was suspended.

Fast forward to now. My left leg is now longer than the right (due to a rod and screws being placed in it.) My left wrist hurts at times. My lower and upper back gives me problems. Head, shoulders, knees, and toes, knees and toes....lol okay, everything in that phrase but the toes. My feet are beginning to lose their arches, and I suffer from neuropathy.

Don't get me wrong, I walk, and look normal. I just cannot do any of the things I used to enjoy. I am like a whole different person, because I used to be that super active, crazy tomboy, that would jump bushes on her rollerblades, try to outrun my friend's truck, climb to the ceiling of the school gym on a basic rope...etc.. Fun stuff...oh and climb the highest tree just to converse with a friend in a more private and relaxed environment lol....My body was hard as a rock, and tiny, I was actually recruited by the football coach at our high school to be the kicker. So.....needless to say the car took my identity away. I am mooshy gooshy...lol I have gained 40 lbs. I can't do things that I wish I could do.

So now instead of focusing on what is no longer, I focus on my other love which is music. I am suffering a lifelong battle of cutting negative clingons (people) out of my life who love to bring chaos and confusion. Namely certain family peoples....

I am a work in progress...lol

Good for you tuamora! Very happy you are making the best of what life has given you. Everyone has things that happen in life that can change you as a person. 2 years ago when I was 28 my Mom who was my best friend passed away unexpectedly and I was the one to find her. I still have this hole in myself that only she can fill. I know what it feels like to go through something so tragic it makes you a different person. Not in a bad way, but you just learn to live the new "normal". Time can make things a bit easier to deal with what happened, but it doesn't change how you feel. It sounds like you are lucky to be alive. It wasn't your time and you obviously have so many more things to accomplish in your life. Happy you are doing better with your aches and pains. :hugs:

Yeah Tumora and Mrs R, hats off to u guys u guys are so brave it gives so much inspiration that inspite of all that it takes courage to take out life ahead and which only brave people can do, true nothing can undo those damages but taking life ahead after overcoming such huge thing is big of a deal guys you guys are amazing! Wish god gives u guys all you want ahead!

I'm so very sad for you Mrs. R. I can't imagine the pain you are in both emotionally and physically.

Perhaps it will help to write a little letter to baby, tie it to a balloon, and send it up. We did that at my Daddy's memorial service long ago.

Please heal, and get better soon. Is there grief counseling for women who miscarry, or a group, I hope there is something to help with the loss for both you and your hubby.

this is beautiful - i think it's a great idea.

Thank you etak. :hugs:

Went to my doctor and he gave me some medicine for the pain. Thank goodness!! I'm feeling a bit better. He said I need to wait for this to pass and my real period to start before we can try again. That way my uterus can heal and my hormones can even out. Sucks because sometimes it can take anywhere from 4-7 weeks to get your period after a MC. :cry: But I want to make sure when I get pregnant again, my body is ready.

thinking of you, sweetie! i'm glad you went to the doc & got some medicine for the pain. it;s like you said, at least now you know you can get pregnant. your time will come. <3

Some of you asked what my disabilities are.

I was hit by a car while on y bicycle in 1999. Thankfully, I was in the military at that time, and it was considered "in the line of duty", because the driver not only had no insurance, it wasn't his car, and his license was suspended.

Fast forward to now. My left leg is now longer than the right (due to a rod and screws being placed in it.) My left wrist hurts at times. My lower and upper back gives me problems. Head, shoulders, knees, and toes, knees and toes....lol okay, everything in that phrase but the toes. My feet are beginning to lose their arches, and I suffer from neuropathy.

Don't get me wrong, I walk, and look normal. I just cannot do any of the things I used to enjoy. I am like a whole different person, because I used to be that super active, crazy tomboy, that would jump bushes on her rollerblades, try to outrun my friend's truck, climb to the ceiling of the school gym on a basic rope...etc.. Fun stuff...oh and climb the highest tree just to converse with a friend in a more private and relaxed environment lol....My body was hard as a rock, and tiny, I was actually recruited by the football coach at our high school to be the kicker. So.....needless to say the car took my identity away. I am mooshy gooshy...lol I have gained 40 lbs. I can't do things that I wish I could do.

So now instead of focusing on what is no longer, I focus on my other love which is music. I am suffering a lifelong battle of cutting negative clingons (people) out of my life who love to bring chaos and confusion. Namely certain family peoples....

I am a work in progress...lol

you're one tough cookie! & i think it's amazing that despite everything you went through you give the impression of a woman who is very confident & sure of herself.

Thank god yea u got some medicine for pain and yeah getting healthy body before getting pregnant is really imp Tomm m going to doc hope this b12 thing will resolve my problem too and we all become bump buddies soon!x

Magg cd 14 lh surge so cd 15 u ovulated if u were tping them u would be sure of which day u Ov

Thanks ladies. :hugs: Pain medicine is finally helping. Took a while. Trying to do my best to stay as positive as possible and just get through this. Pretty rough. :cry: I would have rather had another negative test and move on to next month. Now I have to wait until this is done, wait until I get my actually AF which supposedly can take anywhere from 4-7 weeks to show up and then after that we can try again. :nope: Sucks. :growlmad:

Time will fly hun :hugs: close friends of mine lost a child last summer. Now they are expecting their first in a month and everything is fine. Be kind to yourself!
Tuamora you are a strong woman!
Best of luck ladies!

Time will fly hun :hugs: close friends of mine lost a child last summer. Now they are expecting their first in a month and everything is fine. Be kind to yourself!
Tuamora you are a strong woman!
Best of luck ladies!

you're a doll!

Hello ladies,

Sorry for not posting. I was on holiday in France which was very very nice.

Can I have a short update about how you all do nowadays and what happened while I was away?

Here is everything the same. No AF and no idea when iy is coming. I start to take is difficult and only four weeks passed ...

Cramping quite heavy and spotting today... and I have wedding dress trying planned for tomorrow ](*,) can't the witch let me at least pick a dress :gun:

You still can try it on, cant you? What kind of dress you have in mind?

Thanks you guys, of course you're totally right - and in my heart I know it! I just kinda feel like a failure when all my friends and both my sisters get off bc and get pregnant right away and then I'm over here like - hey I want this too you know!

Thanks so much for your kind words :hugs:

I definitely know what you mean!!! I see everyone getting pregnant so easily, even some that don't want any, and I am over here trying and stressing about having one. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->