Need daily support buddies!

Thank you etak. :hugs:

Went to my doctor and he gave me some medicine for the pain. Thank goodness!! I'm feeling a bit better. He said I need to wait for this to pass and my real period to start before we can try again. That way my uterus can heal and my hormones can even out. Sucks because sometimes it can take anywhere from 4-7 weeks to get your period after a MC. :cry: But I want to make sure when I get pregnant again, my body is ready.

Omg I am so sorry to hear of your bad news. My prayers are with you and your family. Keep your head up, stay positive, and keep trying. I think i can speak for everyone in the forum when I say we are hear to support you and talk whenever.
:winkwink:

Thank you etak. :hugs:

Went to my doctor and he gave me some medicine for the pain. Thank goodness!! I'm feeling a bit better. He said I need to wait for this to pass and my real period to start before we can try again. That way my uterus can heal and my hormones can even out. Sucks because sometimes it can take anywhere from 4-7 weeks to get your period after a MC. :cry: But I want to make sure when I get pregnant again, my body is ready.

I'm glad your doc gave you meds for the physical pain. Big hugs, I'm so sorry you are going through this. :hugs:

Hi ladies! I'd love to join you :)

This is my second cycle TTC with my hubs. We were hoping to get lucky while TTC on our honeymoon, but AF showed up. I'm on CD 8 and using CM, CP, and OPKs to help me figure out when I O :)

xoxo

Welcome starluck! Glad you joined us! :thumbup:

Thank you ladies for all your support and caring words. It means more to me than you all know. :hugs: I'm feeling a bit better today after taking some medicine to help with my pain. Just mentally and emotionally exhausted!! :sleep: So glad it's Friday!!! By the way, my name is Megan. I'm 30 years old and my husband is 32. We have been together 8 1/2 years, but married since last July. Coming up on our 1 year anniversary!! :happydance: We have 2 dogs. A German Shepherd named Jaxson who weighs 120lbs!! He's massive, and a Boxer named Butch. They have been my babies for now. I live in Lewiston, Idaho. It's right at the mouth of Hell's Canyon. I've lived here for 19 years. There, figured I'd tell you all some more about myself considering I feel like I know you all better. Tell me more about you guys!

Megan, I have just read what happened with you girl! I am sorry!
I hope you heal fast and with some fresh energy you guys can try again.

To tell something more about me. Well, I am 33 years old and my husband is 38, our son is now 5.
I am Hungarian but I live in The Netherlands since 2006 because my husband is Dutch :)
We have to cats, Chef en Lilu :)

Thanks Megan :)

I'm Christina, we live in CT and we have a dog, Rocky. He's a 4 year old terrier mix and he is our 'baby' ;) He was the ring bearer in our wedding!

You still can try it on, cant you? What kind of dress you have in mind?

I see white lace maybe with sleeve because it will be an autumn wedding:blush:

Sounds lovely. Autumn weddings are so nice.

Hello ladies,

Sorry for not posting. I was on holiday in France which was very very nice.

Can I have a short update about how you all do nowadays and what happened while I was away?

Here is everything the same. No AF and no idea when iy is coming. I start to take is difficult and only four weeks passed ...

Ohh France! How lovely <3

Thank you Khatif! :hugs:

I thought about having our dogs in our wedding. My Boxer would have been great, but my German Shepherd not so much. LOL!! :haha: So they had to stay home. Haha!! They're spoiled rotten...I can't even imagine when we actually have a real baby! Haha!

Thanks you guys, of course you're totally right - and in my heart I know it! I just kinda feel like a failure when all my friends and both my sisters get off bc and get pregnant right away and then I'm over here like - hey I want this too you know!

Thanks so much for your kind words :hugs:

That is exactly how I feel too Maggz! All of my husband's brother's kids were unplanned and his sister got preggers on her honeymoon. My husband was unplanned too. My sister and myself were both unplanned. So with all of these super fertile family members we were hoping to get lucky on the first go 'round :haha: Our time will come :flower:

My name is Rachelle, I am 34 and my BF just turned 31 last week. We have been together for 5 ½ years. We have a kitty named Mr. Kitty...lol He adopted us a couple of years ago.

It was a dark and stormy day in Miami, FL. lol My BF ran inside of the house to escape the torrentuous rain and on his heals was a beautiful rag doll cat. He has been with us ever since. He even had his own plane ticket to travel with us from Miami to California, where we currently reside.

Well nice to meet you "officially" Rachelle! :thumbup:

My husband and I would love 2 kids. He said if we didn't have a boy he would maybe go for 3, but no more than that. After losing this first one, I would be thrilled with at least one! :thumbup: But 2 would be a blessing.

Nice to meet you Rachelle! The story about Mr. Kitty is so cute!

My name is Viliyana and I'm from Bulgaria. I know my fiance since highschool but after graduation we lost track of each other. We met again last year and two months later we were engaged :blush: We will both turn 27 in August so hoping for a bfp by then. We are getting married in September and my nephew will be our ring bearer.

Thanks you guys, of course you're totally right - and in my heart I know it! I just kinda feel like a failure when all my friends and both my sisters get off bc and get pregnant right away and then I'm over here like - hey I want this too you know!

Thanks so much for your kind words :hugs:

That is exactly how I feel too Maggz! All of my husband's brother's kids were unplanned and his sister got preggers on her honeymoon. My husband was unplanned too. My sister and myself were both unplanned. So with all of these super fertile family members we were hoping to get lucky on the first go 'round :haha: Our time will come :flower:

You won't believe my mom had triplets two boys and one girl on same day and I am the girl I always thought the same and my hubby too that we will have child right away giving the fact my mum had three together my hubby was like we will surely have towns and here there is not even one :sigh. My doc visit was good she have me b12 shots for now to bring my level up then I'll be taking the vitamin pill
She told me m low at D too so for that also she prescribed one
She also told my Tsh is lil on higher end it's 5.1 which six months back was 3.5 so m just thinking what is the difference that happens although I lost so much weight 6kgs in 4 months and m having good diet she just said it's normal until 8 so she won't consider it as a problem but since m ttc this is something to watch for :sigh again how many hurdles to cross

Nice to meet you Viliyana! Beautiful name!!

Pearly if it makes you feel better I have O Negative blood which is very rare. Only 7% of the population has it. (So of course I do! LOL!) Well with that blood type I can give blood to anyone, but I can only take my own blood type, so I had to get a shot in the hip yesterday since I had a mc because if my babies blood type is positive, which it would be unless in the rare case my husband happens to be O Negative, which I'm sure he isn't, if the babies blood gets into my system my body will see it as foreign and attack it. So when I do get pregnant if I wouldn't have gotten this shot, my body would attack the baby because it's blood type is not the same as mine. So found out that when I do get pregnant I have to have another shot in the hip at 28 weeks and then one with in 72 hours of giving birth. If I didn't do this either I would have a still born or my baby would have mental disabilities. Lovely huh? LOL!! But now that I recieved the shot and know I will need them with every pregnancy, that will not happen. But just another dang hurdle and it doesn't feel great to get stabbed in the hip! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->