Need daily support buddies!

I'm Chrissie (another Christina, but haven't been know as that for quite a while! Haha.) I live in South-West England. That's about as interesting as it gets with me! :)

Edit; I'd like to have at least two children, but I've been toying with the idea of 3 or 4 lately...my OH hasn't seemed that bothered by that surprisingly enough! We'll see if he changes his mind after the first, lol

Nice to meet you Viliyana! Beautiful name!!

Pearly if it makes you feel better I have O Negative blood which is very rare. Only 7% of the population has it. (So of course I do! LOL!) Well with that blood type I can give blood to anyone, but I can only take my own blood type, so I had to get a shot in the hip yesterday since I had a mc because if my babies blood type is positive, which it would be unless in the rare case my husband happens to be O Negative, which I'm sure he isn't, if the babies blood gets into my system my body will see it as foreign and attack it. So when I do get pregnant if I wouldn't have gotten this shot, my body would attack the baby because it's blood type is not the same as mine. So found out that when I do get pregnant I have to have another shot in the hip at 28 weeks and then one with in 72 hours of giving birth. If I didn't do this either I would have a still born or my baby would have mental disabilities. Lovely huh? LOL!! But now that I recieved the shot and know I will need them with every pregnancy, that will not happen. But just another dang hurdle and it doesn't feel great to get stabbed in the hip! :dohh:

How weird nature can be! It is good that you know al this already so you know what to do!

I was wondering are you ladies drinking any kind of thee to help ovulation and conception? What about taking prenatal vitamins already?

I was wondering are you ladies drinking any kind of thee to help ovulation and conception? What about taking prenatal vitamins already?

I recently started taking 'Pregnacare Conception'. I'll let you know how that goes :)

I started taking prenatal vitamins in January. My doctor told me that you want to be taking them while you're TTC as well. Helps your body with preparing for baby, plus giving you the vitamins you will need while pregnant ahead of time. :thumbup:

Nice to meet you "officially" Chrissie! Figured your name was something close to that. LOL!! :haha:

You guys are all from cool places like England and Bulgaria!! Not so exciting Idaho here. Hahahahahaha!!! :dohh:

hey thanks dear alright so I'll introduce myself too, well I am basically from India and my name is Bharti I am 27 and my hubby is 31 years old and I currently live in NYC
Got married in feb 2012 and we are together from 2010 ours is a love marriage
So that's all about me , my blood group is O positive

Hey all my real name is Hildur and I'm from Iceland - but I live in California with my husband and our puppy, and a lot of people here call me Maggie :)
We got married in September 2013 and just bought a house together. He's in the military and I work at a restaurant and go to school.

Iceland and India huh?? So cool!! :thumbup: The furthest I've been from the United States is The Bahamas. Hahaha!! I've been to Canada as well when I was young. Oh and I guess Mexico and Hawaii, but that's it. Never been anywhere too out of the way. :haha: How about you guys? Any cool travels?

Haha, I thought it would be rather pointless stating my name :) Idaho is interesting enough for me! I think you always find wherever you live 'uninteresting'. I live in a town but it's pretty country-sidey around it. Umm...I've been to Lanzarote, Qatar, France and Majorca. Going to Majorca again with my mum and OH over my birthday next month :) when AF's due as well. Haha. So I guess it'll probably be a good thing either way - if it's another bfn month I'll have a distraction, if it's not it's be a nice way to remember finding out!

That's awesome Chrissie, you've been to places I've never even heard of. You all have some really cool names. I love them. Nice to meet everyone.

Cramping quite heavy and spotting today... and I have wedding dress trying planned for tomorrow ](*,) can't the witch let me at least pick a dress :gun:

This is just so hilarious! OMG.

Yeah such nice place u have been to chrissie, some I have never heard too, quite interesting! I have been to Austria when I was young,Malaysia, then Atlanta , Roanoake and have got plans to go to Vegas on my bday which is in Aug yay so excited!!

So cool that we are all from different parts of the world! I' ve been to Turkey and Greece. We are thinking to go to Rome for our honeymoon but nothing is arranged yet.
Next cycle I'm adding vit b complex to my diet. Don't know why buy I feel happy about getting af. Every month that is not my month is bringing me closer to a bfp :happydance: just one question - you mark as cd 1 the first day of full blown af not just light spotting right?

Good for you to have such a positive outlook!
Regarding the cycle days you kinda have to decide for yourself.. if the spotting is what leads to af I'd probably consider that the start of a new cycle.

So nice to see that we are here all over the world. I have never been anywhere than Europe. I hate flying so it makes all my options limited. I love places where I can drive :)

I recently started to drink achillea thee ( I am not sure about the name in English) in order to help my body get back to normal and having AF again.

Its fun in Europe cause you can drive to other countries quicker than you drive between states here :)

I've been to quite a few states including New York and Hawaii, Iceland of course, Ireland, France, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, and a couple of hours in Mexico ;)

The scale of the US amazes me, haha. I'd like to go on a road trip there one day. Qatar is in the United Arab Emirates, not too far from Dubai, Majorca (I BELIEVE) is not too far off the coast of Spain but I may be wrong...Lanzarote is in the Canary Islands (Gran Canaria, possibly Tenerife? My geography is awful, my OH would be ashamed...) and France is...France. Hahaha. I'd like to go to Paris. My State knowledge is dreadful. I've heard of a load but would have no idea where they were :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->