Need daily support buddies!

@Mrs Reineke @Magrat, @Pearly86:
Thank you ladies!! i tested again today.. BFN..... :(

Have gone for blood test today..will know the result by tomorrow..Keeping fingers crossed!!

Have gone for blood test today..will know the result by tomorrow..Keeping fingers crossed!!
Good luck! :)

Nice to meet you Viliyana! Beautiful name!!

Pearly if it makes you feel better I have O Negative blood which is very rare. Only 7% of the population has it. (So of course I do! LOL!) Well with that blood type I can give blood to anyone, but I can only take my own blood type, so I had to get a shot in the hip yesterday since I had a mc because if my babies blood type is positive, which it would be unless in the rare case my husband happens to be O Negative, which I'm sure he isn't, if the babies blood gets into my system my body will see it as foreign and attack it. So when I do get pregnant if I wouldn't have gotten this shot, my body would attack the baby because it's blood type is not the same as mine. So found out that when I do get pregnant I have to have another shot in the hip at 28 weeks and then one with in 72 hours of giving birth. If I didn't do this either I would have a still born or my baby would have mental disabilities. Lovely huh? LOL!! But now that I recieved the shot and know I will need them with every pregnancy, that will not happen. But just another dang hurdle and it doesn't feel great to get stabbed in the hip! :dohh:

My mom is O negative & my brother & I are O positive. She had to go through that! weird stuff for sure.

I hope you are feeling better, doll! Been thinking about you & even talked about you to DH so we could say a little prayer for you. (Sorry if you're not a believer. We're more the spiritual type but believe in honouring people as such).

Nice to meet you Viliyana! Beautiful name!!

Pearly if it makes you feel better I have O Negative blood which is very rare. Only 7% of the population has it. (So of course I do! LOL!) Well with that blood type I can give blood to anyone, but I can only take my own blood type, so I had to get a shot in the hip yesterday since I had a mc because if my babies blood type is positive, which it would be unless in the rare case my husband happens to be O Negative, which I'm sure he isn't, if the babies blood gets into my system my body will see it as foreign and attack it. So when I do get pregnant if I wouldn't have gotten this shot, my body would attack the baby because it's blood type is not the same as mine. So found out that when I do get pregnant I have to have another shot in the hip at 28 weeks and then one with in 72 hours of giving birth. If I didn't do this either I would have a still born or my baby would have mental disabilities. Lovely huh? LOL!! But now that I recieved the shot and know I will need them with every pregnancy, that will not happen. But just another dang hurdle and it doesn't feel great to get stabbed in the hip! :dohh:

My mom is O negative & my brother & I are O positive. She had to go through that! weird stuff for sure.

I hope you are feeling better, doll! Been thinking about you & even talked about you to DH so we could say a little prayer for you. (Sorry if you're not a believer. We're more the spiritual type but believe in honouring people as such).

Thank you so much! I am a very spiritual person and for you guys to say a prayer for someone you've never met is amazing. You have no idea how much that means to me. Truly, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm doing a bit better today. Still dealing with my body trying to pass everything. I have some cramping still, but not quite so horrible. My honey and I went and played some golf today. Felt good to get out in nature and relax.

FX for good news for you! Let us know!

My dress will be ready on 1st August :happydance:

Oooh! You getting something like the one in your pic??
Couldn't find sth like that and opted for one like that
View attachment 779533 it's simple and looks good on me. Shoe hunting starts tomorrow :D It is good to have a distraction.
How are you ladies?

Beautiful dress. I am sure you will look stunning in this one.

I also had a very certain idea what I want but at the lady in the shop told me that the dress I was looking for not for my body type so I have to look for something else :)

I am okish. I really hoped that four weeks would be enough for my AF to come and in Juli we can start trying...but it looks like I was wrong.

Did you hear anything already? Let us know when you have the results! Finger crossed for you!

Megan, I am glad to hear that you feel a bit better today. Every day brings you a step closer to you dream. Try to remember this, even if it is difficult.

Thanks Khatif :)
AF is rarely cooperative. Mine was 38 days last month and now only 25-26...go figure:wacko:

My dress will be ready on 1st August :happydance:

Oooh! You getting something like the one in your pic??
Couldn't find sth like that and opted for one like that
View attachment 779533 it's simple and looks good on me. Shoe hunting starts tomorrow :D It is good to have a distraction.
How are you ladies?

Beautiful! :)

I'm good I wanna test already but I'm only 3 dpo haha...

DPO3? Than you have to wait a bit more? DPO13 is a good day to test? or how long you have to wait?

My doctor said to me that I have to do pregnancy test every 3-4 weeks till my AF coming to see if I did not go pregnant the meanwhile.

I find it so weird. I am not even sure if I have or will have ovulation. This month I guess eggwhite, but my opk was just almost as dark so it was negative. But my 4 weeks is over so Friday i made the test which was of course BFN.
So I decided not to listen my doctor. Even if my AF is not coming I wont testing, it just makes me sad and it make no sense actually.

Yeah I should probably wait at least 10 more days... I'll probably cave in and test on 10dpo haha... We'll see how much patience I have!

Wow Magrat that's a looooong cycle. :hugs:

Even if you aren' patient enough we are here so you can share with us every time you try :)

Cd 17 got my positive opk and beautiful ferning too
Yay m so excited

Yeah ill definitely let you know when I test whether it's bad or good I won't be able to hold it in!
I decided to try the pineapple thing have been eating a couple of pieces a day for two days now :) hope along with everything else this is our cycle.

Now it's just the wait:coffee:

Anyone else in the tww?

FX for you maggz and pearly! Keeps us updated and bring some good news :)
I'd try the pineapple thing and some vitamin B this cycle. It's CD 1 so cycle 3 here we come!
Khatif I avoid seeing bfn too :hugs:

Khatif I don't like it either it makes me super sad... that's why I'm.gonna try to hold out as long as possible cause I know ill be sooo disappointed if I get a bfn.
Weird though so what cd are you now? And how many dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->