Need daily support buddies!

Magrat that is a beautiful dress....simply stunning

I'm at CD35 & 10DPO. My AF feels as if it is going to make its appearance. Lots of creamy CM. I am just glad that I made it to 10DPO, because that means that a baby is able to implant. It it were any shorter, I would have been concerned.

Hope it's a little sticky bean for you tuamora
:dust:

Have you tested at all? (sorry if you've said so already I'm to lazy to go back haha)

So cool that we are all from different parts of the world! ...
just one question - you mark as cd 1 the first day of full blown af not just light spotting right?

This is very cool! Keeps the board live all hours of the night!

FF says cd1 is the first day of full flow... so not when you're spotting. My RE extended this to say they count CD1 only if you have full flow by noon. If you start spotting that morning, but full flow doesn't start to that evening, the next day is CD1.

Me personally, I'm using ff and my personal stats to say which is which. I say this because my body is pretty regular with 26 day cycles. And although my "full flow" started after noon that day, I still listed it as CD1 to keep my chart in sync.

My dress will be ready on 1st August

WhooHOOO!! Your dress to sooo pretty! I love it.

Nice to meet you Viliyana! Beautiful name!!

Pearly if it makes you feel better I have O Negative blood which is very rare. Only 7% of the population has it. (So of course I do! LOL!) Well with that blood type I can give blood to anyone, but I can only take my own blood type, so I had to get a shot in the hip yesterday since I had a mc because if my babies blood type is positive, which it would be unless in the rare case my husband happens to be O Negative, which I'm sure he isn't, if the babies blood gets into my system my body will see it as foreign and attack it. So when I do get pregnant if I wouldn't have gotten this shot, my body would attack the baby because it's blood type is not the same as mine. So found out that when I do get pregnant I have to have another shot in the hip at 28 weeks and then one with in 72 hours of giving birth. If I didn't do this either I would have a still born or my baby would have mental disabilities. Lovely huh? LOL!! But now that I recieved the shot and know I will need them with every pregnancy, that will not happen. But just another dang hurdle and it doesn't feel great to get stabbed in the hip! :dohh:

Oh my, I'm o- and didn't know about this. More to research!

So I decided not to listen my doctor. Even if my AF is not coming I wont testing, it just makes me sad and it make no sense actually.

:hug: Khatif! I totally get ya on the bfn. I can deal with AF better than I can a negative test.

Cd 17 got my positive opk and beautiful ferning too
Yay m so excited
:happydance: whoo! HereHere to more :sex:

If my AF doesn't come mañana, I will test tomorrow evening with a FRER.

Well I thought I was almost done last night with my mc, but it was back to full flow this morning. :growlmad: now this evening it's calming down again. The cramping is pretty much gone but today I've had an upset stomach. Don't know if it's just something I ate or just my body going through the process. It sucks we have to wait until I get my actual AF and then try again after that considering it can take 4-7 weeks to show up after a mc.:cry: I definitely want to try again as soon as it's ok to do so. Something in my gut tells me we'll get pregnant quickly. Supposedly a women is very fertile for about 4-6 weeks after a mc? So we'll see. I just want it to be a healthy baby. Couldn't imagine going through this again.

Beautiful dress Magrat!

Thank you again ladies for your sweet comments. :hugs:

Stay Strong Mrs. Lady,

I think that you are doing great, if you feel healthy and ready to try, I wouldn't wait for the time to pass, if you are more fertile, I say go for it!!!! Plus BD is a GREAT stress release...

I'm kind of glad that a woman can't get pregnant every single time she BD's cause OMG!!!! I really would be the woman in the shoe...lol

Thank you Tamora. Doctor said I need to wait because it allows my uterus to rebuild to normal and my hormones to settle down. Said it's best to wait because my body will be prepared again.

FX for you maggz and pearly! Keeps us updated and bring some good news :)
I'd try the pineapple thing and some vitamin B this cycle. It's CD 1 so cycle 3 here we come!
Khatif I avoid seeing bfn too :hugs:

Im trying the pineapple thing and I'm on vitamin b too!! Also CD 1!! BFP here we come!!

FX for you maggz and pearly! Keeps us updated and bring some good news :)
I'd try the pineapple thing and some vitamin B this cycle. It's CD 1 so cycle 3 here we come!
Khatif I avoid seeing bfn too :hugs:

Im trying the pineapple thing and I'm on vitamin b too!! Also CD 1!! BFP here we come!!
Katrine we can be tww buddies :happydance:
Megan, if I were you I would listen to the doctors. But I am the kind of person who worry too much about everything :D
Good luck Tuamora :)

Well I thought I was almost done last night with my mc, but it was back to full flow this morning. :growlmad: now this evening it's calming down again. The cramping is pretty much gone but today I've had an upset stomach. Don't know if it's just something I ate or just my body going through the process. It sucks we have to wait until I get my actual AF and then try again after that considering it can take 4-7 weeks to show up after a mc.:cry: I definitely want to try again as soon as it's ok to do so. Something in my gut tells me we'll get pregnant quickly. Supposedly a women is very fertile for about 4-6 weeks after a mc? So we'll see. I just want it to be a healthy baby. Couldn't imagine going through this again.

We are in the same boat regarding AF. Waiting and waiting till it comes so we can try...It is very annoying. I am over four weeks and no sign of AF, or well I had some sign but they are gone and AF did not show up:cry:

I am very sorry that you had to go through this. It must be very hard to deal with but you will do fine and your wished healthy baby will come.

Khatif I don't like it either it makes me super sad... that's why I'm.gonna try to hold out as long as possible cause I know ill be sooo disappointed if I get a bfn.
Weird though so what cd are you now? And how many dpo?

My implant was removed a month ago since then I am just waiting for AF.
13 June I had eggwhite and 14th afternoon a rather close opk but I did not had time to do other so I don't know if I O-d or not.

But the most important that my AF comes and my normal cycle starts but according to my doctor up to 4 month is normal to wait....

Wow 4 months wait - that's looooong!
My doctor suggested 2-3 cycles depending on how I feel. I totally disregarded it :/ I did have one normal cycle after the mc and I just didn't feel like anything was wrong so we went for it. Also we were impatient lol
Somehow I've always heard that doctors urge people to try again as soon as possible when they mc, but since I joined bnb I've been hearing different from everyone. Weird.
I know your body needs time to heal and all and I guess everyone does it on their own time.

Well in that case I hope you get your AF soon... sorry about your loss :(

Wow 4 months wait - that's looooong!
My doctor suggested 2-3 cycles depending on how I feel. I totally disregarded it :/ I did have one normal cycle after the mc and I just didn't feel like anything was wrong so we went for it. Also we were impatient lol
Somehow I've always heard that doctors urge people to try again as soon as possible when they mc, but since I joined bnb I've been hearing different from everyone. Weird.
I know your body needs time to heal and all and I guess everyone does it on their own time.

Well in that case I hope you get your AF soon... sorry about your loss :(

Ah, I think I got misunderstood. I had an implant in my arm as anticonception, that one gives the hormones every month.
I suffer from depression and last year I had an early loss. I took it very bad so I said I never want to even try anymore. In December I got this implant (https://www.implanon-usa.com/en/consumer/index.xhtml) but I cannot accept not getting another child.
So together with my lovely husband and my therapist we agreed that now it is time to try to get pregnant because I am strong enough to deal with pressure and emotions it brings. Now I just have to wait.
My doctor said we can try to get pregnant since a week after the removal I am fertile again but since there is not AF we have no idea about my cycle so every 4 weeks I have to test to see if I may get prengant..

:haha: sorry silly me.

Still sorry about your loss last year :hugs:

But that makes more sense then! Well I'm glad you decided to not give up, I'm sure you'll get your sticky little bean soon enough. :hugs:

Hi ladies :) Have you heard about magnets effect on fertility? My future mather-in-law is an acupuncrurist and offered to put some magnets or seeds on my ears to ease af cramps ( I don't have such atm) and balance hormons. Not sure if this is good while ttc and all I find on google is weight loss related :D She know that we are not preventing so it's probably safe. I just want to avoid getting into details that we are actively trying. Don't want the pressure of parents asking me if I'm pregnant...:blush:

Magrat I have no idea! But that sounds very interesting.
Oh yeah totally get not telling them you're actively trying, I haven't told anyone... Feel like the pressure will be a lot more and just inviting people to scrutinize our decisions you know.

Thank you Khatif. :hugs:

Yeah I figured I will listen to the doctor and wait on my actual AF to show before trying again. I want to give this next time the best chance of being healthy and if we have to wait a month or so, then we'll do that. Even though I'm not very patient. :growlmad: My mc is almost done passing. Just some light spotting today. So ready to get this over with!! :cry: It has been emotionally, mentally and physically exhausting. :nope: My husband and I have our 1 year wedding anniversay coming up on July 13th and we're going to McCall Idaho for a week with our puppies. It will be so nice. McCall is beautiful!! It's actually where he proposed to me! :blush: I need a vacation! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->