Need daily support buddies!

We're looking forward to it tuamora. Neither one of us has had a vacation since our wedding/honeymoon, so we're taking one exactly one year later. Hahaha!! :happydance: Can't wait!!

We're looking forward to it tuamora. Neither one of us has had a vacation since our wedding/honeymoon, so we're taking one exactly one year later. Hahaha!! :happydance: Can't wait!!

I hope you have a great time, Megan!

It sounds very sweet and romantic:thumbup: a second honeymoon :) How many days off you have per year? I have 20 by law and 6 more from the company so a whole year without a vacation sound very very tiresome to me:shrug:
Maggz it really sounds interesting but I bowed out ... it's enough that they know kids are on the table.

Viliyana - I hope you get your BFP by your September wedding :)

Megan - I did not know about the O blood type stuff! Interesting. I don't even know my blood type LOL. I've been to the caribbean, a little bit around the U.S. (California, surrounding states around CT), and Germany (for work, but took some time off to explore!)

Hi Chrissie!

Bharti - I've been taking my normal multivitamin, omega 3s, and a folic acid supplement as recommended by my OB/GYN. Not drinking any specific teas though.

Magrat - :happydance: beautiful dress!!!!!

Pearly - YAY for ovulation!! :happydance:

Maggz - best of luck staying calm during the tww! FX this is your cycle!!

Tuamora - can't wait to hear about your FRER result!!!!!

Megan - your upcoming trip sounds SO romantic!!! I wish you the best time.

I'm on CD11, just waiting for O! No signs yet and OPKs are still negative.

Magrat I get 2 weeks off a year, so 14 days. I switched jobs last September, so that was why I haven't taken vacation in so long. Wanted to get into the new job before I left for a vacation. LOL!! My husband works his butt off and only takes vacations when I do. He gets 2 weeks off as well, so we're taking a week off here in July and then our 2nd week the 3rd week in August. :happydance: Don't know what we'll do in August, but we wanted to take it while the weather was nice here.

No clue why, but I was driving home for lunch and got a horrible dizzy spell to where I had to almost stop my car. Luckily it was right before my driveway. But I had to sit there and try to get my balance back. Scared the crap out of me! I have no idea why that happend, but I called my doctor and I'm going to see him at 5pm. I don't know if it has anything to do with my mc or if it's stress? :cry: Figured I'd be best to go in and have him tell me everything is ok. This past week was hell and now this today??? :nope: Why, why, why?

Oh sounds lovely Mrs R! Hope you have a good time :flower:

Maggz - best of luck staying calm during the tww! FX this is your cycle!!

lol thanks starluck - trying to stay busy with work and registering for school and stuff.
Oh thanks that's so sweet - I'm not gonna lie I'm keeping the crossed too! Everything inside my head is screaming :test: :test:

Hope you o soon so you can get in on this wait! ;)

No clue why, but I was driving home for lunch and got a horrible dizzy spell to where I had to almost stop my car. Luckily it was right before my driveway. But I had to sit there and try to get my balance back. Scared the crap out of me! I have no idea why that happend, but I called my doctor and I'm going to see him at 5pm. I don't know if it has anything to do with my mc or if it's stress? :cry: Figured I'd be best to go in and have him tell me everything is ok. This past week was hell and now this today??? :nope: Why, why, why?

Damn MrsR that sounds bad!!! Maybe it's the blood loss since you've been bleeding so much??
Let us know how it goes, sending positive vibes your way :hugs:

You are right Mrs R! It's better to hear from a doctor that you are ok. Low blood pressure makes me dizzy. Take care hun :hugs:
Thanks starluck! Good luck to you too :dust:

Good morning ladies,

How are you day?

Tuamora Do you any news regarding tests?

I have a grea news my AF is here, I actually let some happy tears wash my face.

Megan, you trip sounds lovely and you guys deserve some break.
Two weeks of holiday per years sounds very little.
How is your blood sugar btw? Next to blood pressure, blood sugar drop also van cause dizziness.

Maggz, how is waiting going? Are charting your BBT?

Congrats Khatif! I'm only cd 3 so not so far ahead of you :hugs:I am filling my head with happy thoughts.

@Magrat , khatif, good luck for new cycle Hun hope this cycle be the one for u guys!
"Starluck, that's so sweet of u Hun! Wish I all the luck dear!
@ dear Mrs R, hw was the doc appointment hun???
@Maggz, wow only few days left for u to test all fingers crossed for u Hun!
@ All, looks like I havnr yet ovulated as my temps are not consistently high n it's cd 18 for me this month had been lil weird with temps, my b12 shots n everything but keeping baby dance regular letsc how this one goes not putting much hope to this cycle of mine looks like annovulatory to me :sigh

Good morning! :coffee: (Well, it's morning here on the east coast of the U.S.) ;)

Megan, I hope the dr. puts your mind at ease. It could have easily been the stress of everything going on. I recommend yoga and meditation along with that vacation you're taking :) (I'm a yoga teacher part-time (full time scientist))

Khatif, yay your AF arrived!

Get ready for TMI ;) Maybe someone on the thread knows this, or I will just wait and see what happens next.

Last night DH and I BD and this morning I checked my CM and it is a little stretchy - I think it is the start of EWCM (?). OPK last night was negative, but maybe I'm just gearing up. Is semen typically stretchy like that? I got 1-2 inches of stretch out of it. I have no idea what consistency semen usually is (we were using condoms before), so it's hard for me to determine if this is the start of EWCM or just left over semen.

Good morning ladies! (Here on the west coast it's morning) I ended up talking to my doctor on the phone yesterday. I was thinking that he had me tappering off one of my medications when I found out I was pregnant and it's one that he didn't want me taking during my pregnancy. Well come to find out coming off of that medication can cause dizzy spells for a day or so. Lovely!! :dohh: Glad that's all it was. Haven't had one since. Just scared the crap out of my because I was driving at the time it happened! :nope: My mc is pretty much done, thank God! :thumbup: Not fun to go through and I pray none of you ladies have to experience that. Now it's on to waiting for my actual AF to show up and then it's back to BDing and trying again. :thumbup: I'm feeling a bit more positive and ready to move on now that I'm done going through my mc. It's still very sad that we lost our first one, but I am a believer in everything happening for a reason, even though we may not know why right now. There was a reason we lost the baby. So trying to remember that and keep my head up. :thumbup: Also thanking God I was not further along as well. It could have been so much worse. :nope: Now I'm trying my best to be patient for the next few weeks until my AF arrives. :dohh:

starluck it could have been left over sperm, EWCM literally looks like egg whites. Sometimes semen is more of a white/creamy color and not as slippery. Keep checking though and better to assume it's EWCM and keep BDing just in case. :thumbup:

Good morning girls!
7dpo for me, I need to pee and I wanna do it on a stick! I know it's too soon but the crazy in me wants to :test:

Starluck if it's stretchy I'd say it's ewcm, semen is usually, like MrsR says, white/clear-ish and a not so much slippery but more sticky :thumbsup:

MrsR that's good news, I'm glad it wasn't related to your mc you've already had it too rough with it all! :hugs:
I think you're right, it probably happened for a reason, our bodies are so perfect even though they frustrate us, if there is something wrong they won't let it go too far. Even though it's heartbreaking, I was glad that I mc early, I couldn't imagine being any more attached to the little bean :(

I'm positive this is our cycle girls! :happydance:

Thank you maggz. :hugs: Praying you get your :bfp: this cycle!!

Everyone will probably be pregnant by the time I get to try again the way these BFPs are popping up!!! If the doctor said it can take approx 4-7 weeks for my AF to start and he said hopefully on the shorter end of that with me not being too far along, I'm hoping for it to start by the end of the month possibly? FX for that.

Megan, you're right - God has a reason for everything. Trust in God and everything will fall into place in His timing :) It can be very frustrating when we want (and try) to control everything. I am someone who tries to control all outcomes although I know I am not really in control of anything at all LOL. I'm glad you got an explanation for the dizzy spell! I will pray for your BFP with this next cycle - hopefully the :witch: shows up sooner than later so you can move on.

Maggz, LOL go on and POAS girl! I wanted to POAS by what I thought was 8 dpo last cycle (my first cycle TTC). It was so hard not to, even though I *knew* it was too early to get a positive result even if I was preggers.

Thanks ladies :) I think it is EWCM :happydance: Definitely gonna get it in with DH tonight ;) :spermy::sex:

Thank you starluck. :hugs:

Anyone of you ladies do self fertility massage? Saw it online. It's a DVD you can buy or you can actually go to a fertility massage therapist I guess? :shrug: They say it's good for your uterus, ovaries and your over all reproductive system. Especially if you have had fertility problems. Just curious of any of you have tried it, or know someone that has?

I never heard of self fertility massage! Sounds cool though, I would like to try it out.

I've been doing some yoga for fertility classes online through yogaglo.com :)

Haha starluck I did and of course it was a bfn. Have you guys tried clinical guard brand? They're one of the amazon cheapos.
Apparently they're not as sensitive as wondfo but from the same company?? Weird.

I haven't heard of yogaglo.com either? I'll have to look it up!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->