Need daily support buddies!

That sounds interesting, fertility massages that is.

I am so glad to know that the dizzy spell wasn't something horrific. Ask if there are anymore surprises that you need to know about. That sounds hella dangerous.

If I ever do get a BFP, I will hang in there with you Meggerz until you get yours too. I think that is the main reason for these boards, not to hop off to new friends, but to make strong friendships with people who are going through some of the same things. You stayed here with us, we will be here for you. YAY!!!

LOL Maggz - it's too hard to resist sometimes! I have the wondfo amazon cheapie OPKs and preg tests

You have to pay for a subscription to yogaglo.com, but they have a free 15 day trial if you want to check it out :)

Are you testing with FRER tonight Tuamora?? Your chart looks GREAT! :thumbup: I have NO clue how you're resisting POAS!!

Meg, I'm with Tuamora - I will definitely hang in with you if I'm lucky enough to get my BFP this cycle. We're here to support each other :)

@ Maggz. too early to test hun...wait some more days and m sure its gonna be positive!! Fx for you
@ Mrs R, hopefully no more dizziness..hope AF shows real fast and you are back on track soon hun!..wow that fertility massage sounds good will surely look into it
@ Starluck yay for the ewcm...good luck for catching the eggie hun!

yogaglo.com..will definitely look into it!

You guys have no idea how much it means to me that you will stick around with me even though a lot of you are getting your BFPs. :hugs: No dizzy spells today...feeling almost normal which is nice. :thumbup:

Good morning!
Mrs R we are sticking together till we all get our :bfp: and then just move to the pregnancy section and discuss some baby names :hugs:
Maggz and tuamora fx for the :test:
Lots of :dust: to all

I second, third, and fourth tuamora and Magrat :) Baby names for all!

Yeah count me In always Hun we are sticking together until the baby names !!

Me too, I'll stick around - probably be waiting some time anyway, haha :)

Just thinking about baby names gets me teary eyed! I seriously can't wait♥

All for one and one for all :hugs:

You ladies are so lovely :hugs:

You guys seriously are awesome!! :hugs: Love ya!! :kiss:

As far as baby names goes, my husband and I like Landon for a boy and Samantha (Sam) for a girl. Landon William or Landon Terence or Landon McCall. Samantha Faye. William is my DH's middle name which is his dad's name and grandpa's name. Terence is my dad's name and we just like McCall as a middle name. Plus it's the town my honey proposed to me in. :thumbup: Faye was my mom's middle name. She passed away unexpectantly in 2012. She was my best friend. So I for sure will use her middle name if we have a girl. What names do you guys like?

Megan - I think those are great names! I love the name Landon!! And Samantha Faye goes so good together.

As far as baby names, DH and I have been discussing them on and off for years now (LOL :haha: ). We always go back and forth.

For a boy, I would like Noah (or Noe, which is Noah in spanish, with an accent on the 'e'). My husband is hispanic and his middle name is Noe - I would love to have a son named Noah. My husband isn't the greatest fan of Noah (LOL), he would prefer another name that I'm not thrilled about. So we have plenty of thinking to do on it :)

For a girl, I'm not really sure! My husband would like to name a daughter after his Mom, but I don't really like his Mom's name (although I LOVE love love his Mom!!).

Lovely names Megan and good you both like them :)
We don't seem to like the same names. DF likes Nelly and Theodora but I prefer Plamena(the origin of the name is from the Bulgarian word for flame and my mother's name starts with P) Lilliyana(Lilly sounds cute) or Sophia/e. He likes Kubrat for a boy and I want sth more normal :D I guess when the :bfp: come we'll have to think about it. :shrug:
Maggz, the pic on your avatar is cool :thumbup:

I think I am out for this cycle, which I am surprisingly happy with.

As far as names go, my BF is from Haiti, so I want a name that means something like sunshine in his native tongue. I think it will give meaning to his/her name, and shows his/her origins.

I am so happy to know we have a little community within a community, and to know that we are all over the world is even more extremely awesome. I am so happy to know all of you, and to have met you in this manner. Thank you all.

Magrat I love Lilliyana and Sophia/e!! So cute!! :thumbup::thumbup:

starluck Noah is a great name for a boy!! :thumbup:

tuamora using a Haiti name would be really special. I'm sure your BF would love that! :thumbup: I'm glad you don't seem too upset with it looking like you're out this cycle. :thumbup:

Starluck can't you use just the first letter of his mom's name or think of something close but nicer. I have the same issue but with my mom. I just don't like the name and as a matter of fact she doesn't like it that much either.
Sending you :hugs: Tuamora

Great names Magrat, Megan and Starluck!, I really love the way you wrote "I love love love his MoM haha"...
As for me its like we are indian both so here the names are decided I mean the initials are decided as per the time and date the child is born so which alphabet the name is going to start with will be decided there and then , here I have heard we need to have name ready the day of delivery else they don't discharge..so I guess we will have to do lots of homework regarding that but that would be so awesome!
but leaving aside all those we both are in love with daughters and m so crazy about them I really want to have a daughter and if it all its son then it has to be just like my hubby a junior him would be so wonderful to look around wow...
so for the girl name i really like some pretty short names like Ria, Tanya and boy also some short name which can be pronounced well...I really love my hubby's name which is Aniket...so dont knw I think m obsessed with him lol:D :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Lillyana and Sophia/e are both so nice!

Tuamora, using a Haitian name would be so cool. I love that!! It's the same reasoning why I want to choose a name that can be in both Spanish and English :thumbup: I'm glad you're OK if you are not preg this cycle. Stress is no bueno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->