Need daily support buddies!

Yeah Tuamora, Its really great ur already looking forward to your new cycle with such positive thoughts!..wish you all the luck hun still for this one!...anything can happen until the witch shows!..Fx!!

Nice names :) we currently like Elise for a girl but have no idea about boys names... :)

I really like Elise too heychrissie! :thumbup:

Love the name Ria Pearly! :thumbup:

I love the name Terryn for a girl. My dad's name is Terry, so I thought that would be really cute, but my DH said he knew a girl in highschool with that name and no one liked her, so he said we couldn't use that name. LOL!! Ruined it for me!!! :dohh:

Hahha lol on that note your hubby made about the name:D
thanks hun! And Elise sounds really great too:)

All those names are beautiful!

Thanks Viliyana I was paying homage to my heritage, also I'm a redhead so it worked out haha ;)

As for us we've talked a lot about it, I've always wanted names that work in multiple languages but I'm not sure what those might be! For a boy I like Gunnar in Icelandic, but in English it sounds like Gunner which reminds me of gunman and I don't particularly like that. For a boy I like Axel as well, but I feel like they would have to have more English names accompanying the Icelandic ones as they will partially be raised here.
For girls I like Naomi and Isis, also Freyja (pronounced Fray-ya), and Margrét (Icelandic form of Margaret) and Katrín (Kathryn/Katherine).
This will definitely be a tough task!

wow Maggz you've thought of such nice names...I really liked Naomi for a baby girl sounds so nice! and I like this dp pic which you have put! hws tww going on hun? which dpo are you?

Everyone has some great names!! I like all of them! I like somewhat different names as well. Samantha is pretty normal for here in the US, but Landon you don't hear much. My husband likes Samatha for some reason? Not sure where it came from? Hahaha!! I asked him if it was someone he dated, LOL! He laughed and told me no, I told him I couldn't name my daughter after someone he dated before me. Hahaha!:dohh:

Thanks Pearly :) I'm 8dpo now - I think. Could be only 6dpo, but I'm counting as if I'm 8.

I like Samantha! It's funny how you like different names based on who you know that's named that.
A name is so important to an individual, we really have a great responsibility to name our children something that they can be proud of and not a burden they have to carry around for the rest of their lives. :)

Oh and I really like Liliyana (Lilliyana?) :)

Mrs R, maybe it was a teacher he liked or just a nice person! People we like make us like their names lol

Why could be Hun aren't u sure when u ovulated??

Hahaha! It does crack me up how if you don't care for someone you'd never name your child their name. Even if it's a nice name, the person just ruins it. Lol!

Pearly the thing is I got my positive OPK on cd 14 so I could have O'd as late as cd 16 - you know? I'm just not sure cause I didn't have my usual batch of ewcm it was more watery than anything else.

Hahaha MrsR so true, so true! :haha:

Good morning!

I had to read back quite a lot this morning! Yesterday I was not here since my brother came to over for 10 days and it was the children b-day party for Akos (my son).

What beautiful names and all of the so nice and special (I hardly heard any of them before).
Right now we think a boy would we Logan and the girl Kathryn. But all our name starts with an A so we may look for something with "a" so we can be the A-team :)
But we all will have the feeling for the right name once the babies are here :)

Maggz, finger crossed for you! Some more day and you have pee on the stick!

Megan, glad to hear that your dizziness was withdrawal but I can understand if it scared you in the car.
I will stick with you dear till you get your little one as well. I have to agree God give us the babies when it is time. I know it is very difficult and all your thoughts is about that two lines now but have faith in Him.
Of course, we are human. Waiting and step over our disappointments are not as easy as it sounds but that is why we need this forum.
To be here for each other. You and all of us can come here every time to tell how difficult it is because that's why we are here.

I love to know that I can sit down and write to you girls and you are not thinking "omg, it is her again speaking about pregnancy related things". For me it is a good feeling to know I can share everything I want.

Tumaroa, you are doing great stay so positive!

Pearl, how is it with you? I think I missed your last post

That sound fun Khatif:cake: all the best for your b-day boy!
AFM all pregnancy related things are very very interesting atm. We learn from each other. Anyways, I feel much more balanced and relaxed about ttc after joining our little group :hugs:

Starluck can't you use just the first letter of his mom's name or think of something close but nicer. I have the same issue but with my mom. I just don't like the name and as a matter of fact she doesn't like it that much either.
Sending you :hugs: Tuamora

Magrat - that's a good idea! Her name starts with a R. I will mention that idea to DH and see what he thinks :)

Great names Magrat, Megan and Starluck!, I really love the way you wrote "I love love love his MoM haha"...
As for me its like we are indian both so here the names are decided I mean the initials are decided as per the time and date the child is born so which alphabet the name is going to start with will be decided there and then , here I have heard we need to have name ready the day of delivery else they don't discharge..so I guess we will have to do lots of homework regarding that but that would be so awesome!
but leaving aside all those we both are in love with daughters and m so crazy about them I really want to have a daughter and if it all its son then it has to be just like my hubby a junior him would be so wonderful to look around wow...
so for the girl name i really like some pretty short names like Ria, Tanya and boy also some short name which can be pronounced well...I really love my hubby's name which is Aniket...so dont knw I think m obsessed with him lol:D :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Pearly - I didn't know that about Indian names regarding the day/time of birth! So cool!!!!!

I really like Elise too heychrissie! :thumbup:

Love the name Ria Pearly! :thumbup:

I love the name Terryn for a girl. My dad's name is Terry, so I thought that would be really cute, but my DH said he knew a girl in highschool with that name and no one liked her, so he said we couldn't use that name. LOL!! Ruined it for me!!! :dohh:

LOL!! DH mentioned a girl's name last night and I was like 'NO WAY!' because of a girl I knew in school - I couldn't stand her. So funny how it is like that :)

All those names are beautiful!

Thanks Viliyana I was paying homage to my heritage, also I'm a redhead so it worked out haha ;)

As for us we've talked a lot about it, I've always wanted names that work in multiple languages but I'm not sure what those might be! For a boy I like Gunnar in Icelandic, but in English it sounds like Gunner which reminds me of gunman and I don't particularly like that. For a boy I like Axel as well, but I feel like they would have to have more English names accompanying the Icelandic ones as they will partially be raised here.
For girls I like Naomi and Isis, also Freyja (pronounced Fray-ya), and Margrét (Icelandic form of Margaret) and Katrín (Kathryn/Katherine).
This will definitely be a tough task!

Wow Maggz - such beautiful names!! I especially like Freyja and Katrin!! So, so pretty.

Good morning!

I had to read back quite a lot this morning! Yesterday I was not here since my brother came to over for 10 days and it was the children b-day party for Akos (my son).

What beautiful names and all of the so nice and special (I hardly heard any of them before).
Right now we think a boy would we Logan and the girl Kathryn. But all our name starts with an A so we may look for something with "a" so we can be the A-team :)
But we all will have the feeling for the right name once the babies are here :)

Maggz, finger crossed for you! Some more day and you have pee on the stick!

Megan, glad to hear that your dizziness was withdrawal but I can understand if it scared you in the car.
I will stick with you dear till you get your little one as well. I have to agree God give us the babies when it is time. I know it is very difficult and all your thoughts is about that two lines now but have faith in Him.
Of course, we are human. Waiting and step over our disappointments are not as easy as it sounds but that is why we need this forum.
To be here for each other. You and all of us can come here every time to tell how difficult it is because that's why we are here.

I love to know that I can sit down and write to you girls and you are not thinking "omg, it is her again speaking about pregnancy related things". For me it is a good feeling to know I can share everything I want.

Tumaroa, you are doing great stay so positive!

Pearl, how is it with you? I think I missed your last post

I love the idea of the A-team <3

That sound fun Khatif:cake: all the best for your b-day boy!
AFM all pregnancy related things are very very interesting atm. We learn from each other. Anyways, I feel much more balanced and relaxed about ttc after joining our little group :hugs:

I love having a forum/group to discuss pregnancy stuff with! Love you ladies :kiss:

Last night I googled baby names to get more ideas :)

For a girl I really like Alannah. I mentioned it to DH and he was like 'it's okay, keep looking' LOL :haha:

I still really like Noah for a boy and DH was happy about it <3 He said he would like Alonso for the middle name - so, Noah (Noe) Alonso <3

Pearly the thing is I got my positive OPK on cd 14 so I could have O'd as late as cd 16 - you know? I'm just not sure cause I didn't have my usual batch of ewcm it was more watery than anything else.

Hahaha MrsR so true, so true! :haha:

Alrighto hun!, u really have follwed the smep so well..and Fx!! all the hard work pays off!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Khatif, Thats so sweet of you of writing the whole thing about how you feel sharing thoughts ...I must say we ladies love to share and learn from each other and to make sure we are doing every possible things we want and the best thing is that having finding a group which is so close to each other going thru the same emotions and yet handling each other is indeed great really appreciate whoever has invented this forum thing!!

AFM....I just said that I m not sure when I m ovulating this month as my temps have been quite erratic and cuz I had docs appointment in between so couldnt do opks welll....so still we are following the eod bd plan and some continous in between just to make sure we dont miss chances if there is any!

yeah and I love the Idea of A-team too! Starluck!, Noah Alonso, fits perfectly well.,and sounds great too!...so hows it going at ur end!....

@ALL , hows everyone doing!...like a quick update on everybody's cycle where u guys are at...so many discussions couldn't keep a track of who all are where ...so lets have a quick update

Pearly- cd 21 I guess tww started for me!

yeah and I love the Idea of A-team too! Starluck!, Noah Alonso, fits perfectly well.,and sounds great too!...so hows it going at ur end!....

@ALL , hows everyone doing!...like a quick update on everybody's cycle where u guys are at...so many discussions couldn't keep a track of who all are where ...so lets have a quick update

Pearly- cd 21 I guess tww started for me!

I'm on CD14 - no signs of O yet :cry: negative OPKs, my CM seemed to be gearing up to EWCM a few days back, but now it's mostly dry/just a little wet. My CP is high and feels open, so hopefully O comes in a few days. I think the work stress stalled my O :growlmad: Here in the U.S., tomorrow is Independence Day, and DH and I both have the day off work :happydance: We are planning a relaxing day together - going to the movies, out to dinner, and maybe ice cream :) So hopefully the relaxation helps my body ovulate. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->