Need daily support buddies!

O are on the way hun m sure so keep the bding on and definitely this long weekend you guys can take complete advantage of and have lots f fun!:hugs::hugs::hugs:, yeah I m in NYc..and we are planning to go for fireworks..but the weather says its gonna rain so letsc!...

:hugs: to all of you :)

I'm 7-9dpo today and I'm gonna try to wait till Tuesday to test. Anybody else on here testing soon??

Good morning ladies!! Thank you Khatif for your kind words. :hugs: I love how we've all become a little family! :hugs: We will all get there when the time is right. Yes, it is Independance Day here in the U.S. tomorrow and my DH and I have the day off as well!! :happydance: 3 day weekend for me, but my honey has to work on Saturday. :dohh: I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow. Probably go golfing, my DH LOVES to golf and I'm trying to learn. It's SOOO hard!! :dohh: But I enjoy going out with him. It's relaxing. Then we will probably go watch the fireworks. I have officially been done with my mc for a couple days now. Thank God! :thumbup: I'm actually feeling pretty positive, just trying to be patient for my AF to start before trying again. I hate being patient. :growlmad: Haha! This is worse than the TTW because I don't know when it will come. :nope: Hoping for it to show up by the end of the month at the lastest, but we'll see. I love all the baby names!! :thumbup: I have today and then next Mon-Fri at work and then I'm on vacation!! :happydance: I can't wait!! I seriously need one! :thumbup: It's too bad my DH and I have to wait to try again, because our vacation is just the 2 of us and it would be the perfect time to try. But I have to listen to my doctor. :dohh: Maybe we'll just practice with protection. Haha!! :haha: Glad everyone seems to be doing well. Love you ladies!! :hugs:

Mrs R - i can't imagine having to wait for AF to get back to normal. hopefully it's sooner than later!
i myself am feeling pretty negative lately. i dunno what my problem is, but i guess my mentality is shifting into this ugly way of thinking - if it hasn't happened by now, it'll never happen (which is sad, this is only our third cycle AND i'm coming up on my fertile window so i SHOULD be happy, but i guess i just feel like if it doesn't happen this cycle, i'm going to be even more heart broken)

dh has been amazing, though. i talk about my fear of not being able to conceive from time to time & he says things like, just be patient, i don't care if it takes 6 months or 6 years, we'll get through it, etc etc.

so. i guess it's just being patient & enjoying the process (TWW is coming up and i'm going to go NUTS)

i hope you americans have a wonderful july 4th! canada just had canada day on the 1st of july & it was pretty amazing. dh & i went to his parent's house which is about 3 hours away for the weekend. we ended up playing beer pong... twice.. (NOT smart, i know) but came back to our own house for canada day itself. the city we live in had AMAZING fireworks -they seriously lasted for over 15 minutes straight!

hope you're all having a wonderful day. & baby dust to all!

xx

I totally understand how you feel hairftsher. I was getting so negative and thinking it was never going to happen for us and was always wondering if there was something wrong with one or both of us. But we got pregnant on our 4th cycle. No it didn't last, but at least we know we can get pregnant now. I know I got pregnant because after 3 cycles of not getting pregnant on the 4th one I said screw it and literally forced myself to chill out about the whole thing as much as possible. No OPKs, no temping, just paying attention to my body and knowing approx when I would ovulate. I swear me relaxing is why it worked. I'm going to do that again once we can start trying again. It's tough, but if I can do it, you can too. I'm the biggest worry wart ever...and I managed. LOL!! Hang in there and keep your head up. They say stress/worry can keep you from getting pregnant, so relax and enjoy the process. You will get pregnant. :thumbup:

so like what was the strategy you had eod and then when you got ewccm you guys had for continous some more days??/
I knw leaving all the things and remaining relaxed is what work but I feel I m losing chances cuz I become way more relaxed lol
so in april may i thought of taking it relaxed did a few days of sex before ewcm and some continous the moment i got ewcmm..somehow i felt I missed the chance and I did both the time. so thats why want to knw exactly what you did ...
@Hairft sher...I knw the dissapointment feeling look at me m over one year although yeah third month off my pcod thing...but still I havnt lost any hope...I still think we can get pregnant we are just missing few things here and there..so its all about that lets just do all we can every cycle and m sure one of them would be our BFP..
so thts why Mrs R please guide us and tell us all you did hun!

@hairftsher-cheer up hun you are gonna do it....and you will!!

You crack me up Pearly! LOL!! :haha: Ok so we BD'd eod starting about a week before I figured I would probably ovulate. I would always stay laying on my back for about 15 minutes afterwards to allow time for the sperm to start their process before jumping up and having gravity pull them down. I think I ovulated on a Friday, we actually didn't have sex that day, but we did on Thursday and Saturday. Then I was afraid if I ovulated later than I thought that we should try to BD one more time, so we did again on the Wednesday after the Friday I thought I ovulated. Sperm can live in your body anywhere from 3-5 days or so. So they say eod is good because it gives the mans sperm enough time to build up again and you will constantly have sperm in there. You want to make sure you have sperm waiting for your egg to drop because your egg is only good for 12-24 hours. So if you don't have sperm waiting to fertilize it, sometimes your timing is too late. After we did all that I literally continued to try to relax. I did eat some pineapple, but didn't really eat the core. So who knows if that did anything. LOL!! I also took some baby asprin for a few days around the time implantation would take place because I read somewhere that it can help with that process, but you don't want to take it when you are pregnant. So I just did a few days right around implantation time. But I don't know if that actually did anything either. It could have been a combination of all of that, or just because I relaxed. I also would check my CM and CP daily. I always checked it in the evenings after work because that is when your CM is at it's peak. When I ovulate my cervix moves up high to where I can barely touch it, it's open and pretty soft. When I am not fertile, it's low, hard and closed. Your CM goes through stages. It starts out real dry right after your AF, then it will get kind of sticky, kind of like rubber cement, then it will start to get watery, then it moves on to being ewcm which is the most fertile type, then it will do back to watery, rubber cement like and then back to dry right before your AF starts again. All women are different, so don't be worried if you don't see all these types of CM or your CP doesn't move too much. My ewcm sometimes will last a couple days, last cycle I had it once when I wiped and then didn't notice it again. If you're comfortable with checking your CP, I would always check my CM then as well. It's easier than trying to figure out what's on the toilet paper. I've also heard that missionary or doggie style are the best ways for the man's sperm to get closest to the cervix opening. But other websites have said it does not matter what position you are in. I know that women on top isn't always the best because gravity isn't helping. So there's my LONG advice on how to get pregnant. Hahahahaha!!! Let me know if you have any questions about your CM or CP, I'm open to answer any questons! No such thing as TMI here!! :thumbup:

You guys are awesome hahah :D

I haven't heard about the baby aspirin but I did eat pineapple and I've been pretty positive for the most part - except a couple of days when my spirits were down. I was relaxed because I was positive, but we still bd'd every other day and then daily when I got the positive OPK, so I hope it all worked out!

I'm glad everyone else is keeping a positive attitude! I decided to dye my hair burgundy in an attempt to cheer myself up. It worked. We also talked about getting a kitten just because I'm sooooo bored in the days when hubby is at work. But after careful consideration we decided that we weren't going to get a cat because a new baby (if we get pregnant soon) & a kitten just won't mix! Besides, we're due to move soon & who knows if that place will be pet friendly.

All in all. My new hair has helped lighten the mood! Hahaha. Such a girl.....

I was wondering what you ladies thought of getting in the bath tub? I suppose it wouldn't be the best idea around ovulation? Maybe?

I was also laughing with my mother in law. My hubby was 10 pounds when he was born and 24 inches long!!!!!!!! & his head measured the size of a four month old!!!!! Dear lord, bless me with a smaller baby than my husband was. ;)

Good morning ladies!! Thank you Khatif for your kind words. :hugs: I love how we've all become a little family! :hugs: We will all get there when the time is right. Yes, it is Independance Day here in the U.S. tomorrow and my DH and I have the day off as well!! :happydance: 3 day weekend for me, but my honey has to work on Saturday. :dohh: I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow. Probably go golfing, my DH LOVES to golf and I'm trying to learn. It's SOOO hard!! :dohh: But I enjoy going out with him. It's relaxing. Then we will probably go watch the fireworks. I have officially been done with my mc for a couple days now. Thank God! :thumbup: I'm actually feeling pretty positive, just trying to be patient for my AF to start before trying again. I hate being patient. :growlmad: Haha! This is worse than the TTW because I don't know when it will come. :nope: Hoping for it to show up by the end of the month at the lastest, but we'll see. I love all the baby names!! :thumbup: I have today and then next Mon-Fri at work and then I'm on vacation!! :happydance: I can't wait!! I seriously need one! :thumbup: It's too bad my DH and I have to wait to try again, because our vacation is just the 2 of us and it would be the perfect time to try. But I have to listen to my doctor. :dohh: Maybe we'll just practice with protection. Haha!! :haha: Glad everyone seems to be doing well. Love you ladies!! :hugs:

Enjoy your long weekend Megan - my husband wants to learn how to golf :) ALMOST vacation time! :happydance:

You crack me up Pearly! LOL!! :haha: Ok so we BD'd eod starting about a week before I figured I would probably ovulate. I would always stay laying on my back for about 15 minutes afterwards to allow time for the sperm to start their process before jumping up and having gravity pull them down. I think I ovulated on a Friday, we actually didn't have sex that day, but we did on Thursday and Saturday. Then I was afraid if I ovulated later than I thought that we should try to BD one more time, so we did again on the Wednesday after the Friday I thought I ovulated. Sperm can live in your body anywhere from 3-5 days or so. So they say eod is good because it gives the mans sperm enough time to build up again and you will constantly have sperm in there. You want to make sure you have sperm waiting for your egg to drop because your egg is only good for 12-24 hours. So if you don't have sperm waiting to fertilize it, sometimes your timing is too late. After we did all that I literally continued to try to relax. I did eat some pineapple, but didn't really eat the core. So who knows if that did anything. LOL!! I also took some baby asprin for a few days around the time implantation would take place because I read somewhere that it can help with that process, but you don't want to take it when you are pregnant. So I just did a few days right around implantation time. But I don't know if that actually did anything either. It could have been a combination of all of that, or just because I relaxed. I also would check my CM and CP daily. I always checked it in the evenings after work because that is when your CM is at it's peak. When I ovulate my cervix moves up high to where I can barely touch it, it's open and pretty soft. When I am not fertile, it's low, hard and closed. Your CM goes through stages. It starts out real dry right after your AF, then it will get kind of sticky, kind of like rubber cement, then it will start to get watery, then it moves on to being ewcm which is the most fertile type, then it will do back to watery, rubber cement like and then back to dry right before your AF starts again. All women are different, so don't be worried if you don't see all these types of CM or your CP doesn't move too much. My ewcm sometimes will last a couple days, last cycle I had it once when I wiped and then didn't notice it again. If you're comfortable with checking your CP, I would always check my CM then as well. It's easier than trying to figure out what's on the toilet paper. I've also heard that missionary or doggie style are the best ways for the man's sperm to get closest to the cervix opening. But other websites have said it does not matter what position you are in. I know that women on top isn't always the best because gravity isn't helping. So there's my LONG advice on how to get pregnant. Hahahahaha!!! Let me know if you have any questions about your CM or CP, I'm open to answer any questons! No such thing as TMI here!! :thumbup:

This is such great info. Thanks :flower:

You guys are awesome hahah :D

I haven't heard about the baby aspirin but I did eat pineapple and I've been pretty positive for the most part - except a couple of days when my spirits were down. I was relaxed because I was positive, but we still bd'd every other day and then daily when I got the positive OPK, so I hope it all worked out!

:thumbup:

I'm glad everyone else is keeping a positive attitude! I decided to dye my hair burgundy in an attempt to cheer myself up. It worked. We also talked about getting a kitten just because I'm sooooo bored in the days when hubby is at work. But after careful consideration we decided that we weren't going to get a cat because a new baby (if we get pregnant soon) & a kitten just won't mix! Besides, we're due to move soon & who knows if that place will be pet friendly.

All in all. My new hair has helped lighten the mood! Hahaha. Such a girl.....

I was wondering what you ladies thought of getting in the bath tub? I suppose it wouldn't be the best idea around ovulation? Maybe?

I was also laughing with my mother in law. My hubby was 10 pounds when he was born and 24 inches long!!!!!!!! & his head measured the size of a four month old!!!!! Dear lord, bless me with a smaller baby than my husband was. ;)

burgundy - AWESOME!! I bet it looks beautiful :)

it is raining here like mad!! we are having a crazy thunderstorm. tons of thunder and lightening. FX we don't lose electricity!

have a good night ladies :flower:

Wow Thankyou so much Megan for such an elaborative information you gave it will definitely be really helpful to all m sure, ur so so nice for writing the whole thing to us and the best part was when u wrote so that was all about my guide for becoming pregnant hahaha :hugs::hugs: thanks again Hun!

@Hairftsher, the idea of bath tub sex is not good for conception Hun as water is not supposed to be sperm friendly I guess and I have read this thing a lot many times it's complete no no when ur plAnning,
Btw burgundy m sure must b lukin hot!!

Yeah Starluck, it's raining here as well and I just hope whatever it is, it just ends today so that we can enjoy tomorrow!!
@Maggz yay for the SMEP Hun!!!

Did some shopping today and dh joined me after ofc and we had do much fun long weekend lots f stuff planned so yayyy m so happy!!

I'm getting my hair done on the 12th hairftsher. Always makes you feel good. You need to stay positive lady! Lol! Do not get down. You just started trying. No worries! You guys are welcome for my long story. Hahaha! It's 100 degrees here in Idaho today! It was this hot her yesterday too. Rain would feel nice!

Happy 4th of July to our American girls!
Hairftsher it's way too early to lose hope! This is our 3d cycle as well and I feel that there is so much to be done before giving up. Lol I am ready to try some old wives tales if you ladies know any :blush: I was devastated when the first cycle failed but since then I think 1) it can take a while for a perfectly healthy couple 2) even if there is a problem it is most likely to be sth fixable
My mom was born with only 1 ovary and somehow managed to get my sister and me.

I didn't mean sex in the tub pearly! I meant laying in a hot bath in general :)

Ohhh m so sorry hun my bad lol:haha: so why would you refrain yourself from doing that around your ovulation?

Happy Independence Day To all Americans here !!
And 100 degrees wow that's too much

I've been trying not to have showers too hot (I like my showers v hot...worried it would raise body temperature/kill the lil swimmers) but it probably doesn't do anything...
Need to get my hair cut before I go on holiday, my fringe is down from above my eyebrows before to down to my chin now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->