Need daily support buddies!

I got three consistent rise and m 3 dpo today finally...i just panicked like a moron this cycle really feeling so stupid and we did eod this time..but not that effectively planned...but next cycle Mrs R, m definitely following what you told on the other thread .a week before when i think I am ovulating ..m feeling the wrong thing which m doing is starting way early as I ov lil late then day 14 and this month ff gave me cross hair on cd 19 ..and we already did so much of sex way before that lol....so lets see..still im not negative for this cycle..wanna remain positive all throught until I get my bfp....

Happy 4th as well American Ladies!

A hot bath can kill sperm hairftsher. They say no hot baths, hot tubs or saunas while ttc. That goes for your honey as well. :nope: It's not good for your eggs either. Not that you can't do it. Just needs to be a warm bath verses a hot one. But it's totally up to you. Maybe it wouldn't affect you at all? I'm not a doctor, so who knows. Lol!

Happy 4th as well American Ladies!

A hot bath can kill sperm hairftsher. They say no hot baths, hot tubs or saunas while ttc. That goes for your honey as well. :nope: It's not good for your eggs either. Not that you can't do it. Just needs to be a warm bath verses a hot one. But it's totally up to you. Maybe it wouldn't affect you at all? I'm not a doctor, so who knows. Lol!

that's kind of what i figured! i was sitting in the tub yesterday & i thought... oh, maybe this isn't a great idea.

better to be safe than sorry!

Posted this on the June thread too, thought I'd ask here as I'm sure somebody will know better than me! I started using OPKs this month, and I've now had three days of positive OPKs. I have no idea what this means, is this bad? Or should I just not be testing any further?

I love really hot showers and baths too hairftsher.:dohh: our vacation coming up has a hot tub at the cabin we're staying in too. Sucks. :growlmad:

i hear you Mrs R! i could spend hours in there - especially because our landlord keeps the ac jacked in our apartment! & it's freezing. & it's relaxing when hubby is at work all day. (such as yesterday & today)

since ttc i've noticed mid cycle i get killer headaches, no matter what i do for them, glasses, a cup of tea, lots of water, lots of sleep.
i just googled, it apparently can be an indicating of ovulation.

i feel like anything can be taken as a indication of ovulation.
ho hum.

I know headaches can be a sign of ovulation hairftsher. I seriously think I'm either ovulating again already, or I'm close to it because I've had aches on my right side and I have creamy/ewcm? Seems too soon for that, but it's about 9 days since I started bleeding from my mc. Maybe it can happen that soon? Who knows? That would be nice because it would mean my AF was around 2 weeks away and after that we are good to try again. I'm having a hard time being patient! Lol!

I know headaches can be a sign of ovulation hairftsher. I seriously think I'm either ovulating again already, or I'm close to it because I've had aches on my right side and I have creamy/ewcm? Seems too soon for that, but it's about 9 days since I started bleeding from my mc. Maybe it can happen that soon? Who knows? That would be nice because it would mean my AF was around 2 weeks away and after that we are good to try again. I'm having a hard time being patient! Lol!

ah!! i hope that AF come sooner than later, megan!

Thanks hairftsher, me too! I want you to stay positive. Makes me sad you haven't been. :cry: please keep your head up.

Yay get that O hairftsher :D
...pun intended, or not, however you wanna take it :haha:

It sounds your body is trying to ovulate. I hope around two weeks your AF is showing up and you can. Finger crossed!

Good morning,

Oh, I have learned some new things again. I did not know that hot bath is not good for the us. I always take a very hot bath but from now on I just will take a fast shower :)

I am CD5 now. My AF was 4 days now just some spotting. I am charting my BBT and I hope for the best this month.
Since this will be our first try my hopes aren't that hight though :)

Posted this on the June thread too, thought I'd ask here as I'm sure somebody will know better than me! I started using OPKs this month, and I've now had three days of positive OPKs. I have no idea what this means, is this bad? Or should I just not be testing any further?

3 days? Are you sure they are all positive?

3 days? Are you sure they are all positive?

I had two tests on the first day with the test line darker than the control, second day the test line was the same or very slightly darker than the control, and on the third day (yesterday) they were the same as the first day, both darker...I've had several tests throughout the cycle that have looked the same darkness as the control line, too.

I think I've already ovulated, though. I had some little jabby pains in my lower abdomen the day before yesterday, so...just gonna stop testing I think.

hahaha! i am feeling more positive. i am in my fertile window now, & i'm feeling quite optimistic.

been thinking about trying the pineapple thing. do you think it's bad to eat the pineapple as well as the core? *shrug*

You're not supposed to start eating the pineapple until you know for sure you ovulated. It can make your CM more acidic which is bad for sperm. So make sure you're done ovulating before you start it hairftsher. :thumbup:

Yes no hot baths, hot tubs or saunas. It raises your core body temp too much which can kill sperm and eggs. So not a good idea while ttc.:nope:

I'm 99% sure I've either ovulated or will anytime now because my body is doing exactly what it has always done when I ovulate. I've had ewcm yesterday and today. Also had the achy pain around my ovaries I always get. This would mean I will hopefully start my AF in a couple weeks! :happydance: Can't wait to ttc again now that I know we can get pregnant. Hopefully , don't have to wait 4 or more months like before.

hairftsher, the whole pineapple is fine, just like MrsR said, don't start until you know you've ovulated. :)

Mrs. R, that's great news! I'm in the same boat as you since this is my second cycle since my mc so I really hope this is it - I don't wanna wait any longer!

Me either maggz! I've never wanted my dang AF to start so bad! Hahaha!

How was the weekend :wave: It's hot and sunny here...freckles time :happydance:
My body is gearing up to o(ewcm for the last 2 days and some tender crams) too. Our parents started to talk about children and I don't like to feel rushed. :trouble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->