Need daily support buddies!

Magrat! I love the emoji you just used after said you don't like feeling rushed. Cracked me right up!

I understand that feeling though. We put enough pressure on ourselves!

It'll happen soon! For all of us. :)

Posted this on the June thread too, thought I'd ask here as I'm sure somebody will know better than me! I started using OPKs this month, and I've now had three days of positive OPKs. I have no idea what this means, is this bad? Or should I just not be testing any further?

3 days? Are you sure they are all positive?

I had two tests on the first day with the test line darker than the control, second day the test line was the same or very slightly darker than the control, and on the third day (yesterday) they were the same as the first day, both darker...I've had several tests throughout the cycle that have looked the same darkness as the control line, too.

I think I've already ovulated, though. I had some little jabby pains in my lower abdomen the day before yesterday, so...just gonna stop testing I think.

That is indeed weird. As far as I understand the concept of opk and ovulation it should not be possible. Well I have you have done all the BD you can do to make the best of it.

Hairftsher - Glad you are feeling more positive :thumbup: You're absolutely right - we all put too much pressure on ourselves. I was just reminding hubby today to take the pressure off of himself. Today he mowed the lawn, weedwhacked (is that a word? LOL), built two adirondack chairs and is now staining them. He puts so much pressure on himself to have our house looking *perfect*. I have to remind him (and myself!) to chill.

Heychrissie, I am such a newbie to this, but being a scientist my guess would be that maybe your LH is surging for a few days, trying to prompt your ovary to ovulate? Just a hypothesis :) I'd quit testing if it's making you anxious. <3

Megan, how wonderful if you are O'ing already!!! :happydance:

LOL Magrat!! I love that angry emoticon. My Mom also has one ovary and had two girls :)

Well ladies I'm feeling very impatient today!

I'm still waiting for O - it's CD17. My CP is high, open, and soft so I think it's coming. OPK is still negative :( I just want to O already!!! DH and I have been BDing regularly; doing our best to catch that eggie. I KNOW I should NOT be whining about this - it's only CD17 - and I realize it sometimes takes much longer to O, but I am feeling very impatient.

I think I'm in the same boat you were a few days ago hairftsher! I want it to happen NOW :brat: And I feel so ridiculous because this is only our second cycle TTC. Frustrated and annoyed with myself LOL :haha:

Time to head outside and help my husband stain some adirondack chairs. Hopefully being outside will lift my mood xoxo

I don't know if this encourages me or pisses me off!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Starluck and Khatif, I had positive OPKs yesterday too (I know I said I'd stop..I'm terrible haha) but I ran out today so have stopped testing. It's probably a bad sign in terms of ovulation from what I've read :/ oh well, still BDing just incase :D just getting a bit frustrated because it's CD18 and I have 29 day cycles at the moment...so I worry I would be ovulating too late. I went into this pretty naively as my mother got pregnant with me and my brother a few years later in the first month of trying - hoped I'd be the same! No such luck, haha.

Good luck everyone, hope AF comes soon for you Mrs R!

Hey everyone, mind if I join in? Currently on CD12, and I'm fairly sure I O'd on CD17 last cycle (just based on BBT). So the hubby and I are planning to BD every day for the next week!

I do worry a bit, because I was on the pill for many years and since stopping I haven't had any EWCM at all. So maybe I'm not ovulating? The DH and I started using Preseed this cycle, in case I am ovulating but just not producing the right fluid for the little guys to get to the egg.

Fx for everyone currently in the TWW. :flower:

Hey everyone, mind if I join in? Currently on CD12, and I'm fairly sure I O'd on CD17 last cycle (just based on BBT). So the hubby and I are planning to BD every day for the next week!

I do worry a bit, because I was on the pill for many years and since stopping I haven't had any EWCM at all. So maybe I'm not ovulating? The DH and I started using Preseed this cycle, in case I am ovulating but just not producing the right fluid for the little guys to get to the egg.

Welcome!! I'm also on the third cycle trying. hoping three is the charm! :flower:

Thanks Starluck and Khatif, I had positive OPKs yesterday too (I know I said I'd stop..I'm terrible haha) but I ran out today so have stopped testing. It's probably a bad sign in terms of ovulation from what I've read :/ oh well, still BDing just incase :D just getting a bit frustrated because it's CD18 and I have 29 day cycles at the moment...so I worry I would be ovulating too late. I went into this pretty naively as my mother got pregnant with me and my brother a few years later in the first month of trying - hoped I'd be the same! No such luck, haha.

Good luck everyone, hope AF comes soon for you Mrs R!

Heychrissie - I have the same worry :/ My cycles are typically around 31 days long, BUT last month (first month TTC, go figure) my cycle was only 26 days. So if I O on CD 18 and my cycle is just 26 days again, that would mean a shorter luteal phase. I'm hoping if I O later that my cycle is a bit longer so I have a more normal length LP. FX for both of us, hugs.

Welcome sekhmet! Enjoy your daily BD sessions :)

Welcome sekhmet2013! Glad you joined us! Had a good day with my DH. We went rafting today. It was about 95 degrees and was so relaxing! The water was probably only about 65 degrees, but we both jumped in. Holy moly it was a bit chilly! It was just the 2 of us, so nice and quiet. We BD'd for the 1st time since my mc and everything felt fine. Lol! I was a little worried considering what my insides went through. Hahaha! Sorry, TMI. :haha: we both got really sunburned because we forgot to bring sunscreen. Oops! :dohh: We've got this week of work and then our vacation starts this next Saturday! I can't wait! I really need a vacation! Glad everyone seems to be doing good.Xoxoxo to all of you!

glad you had a good time & you're getting my mind off everything (as much as a person can of course) Mrs R! ouch about the sun burns, just make sure you moisturize yourself to death! maybe you'll be able to prevent it from peeler. hubby is a ginger, so i know all about the hell of forgetting sunscreen -- i'm italian, i can't say i've ever had a sunburn that was more than just a little red for a day. lucky me!

my best friend (who also badly wants a baby) & i have a terrible habit of going to the baby section in department stores & today i had to fight the urge to not buy a sleeper, or just, any little kind of baby thing.
as badly as i want to just have something to make this process seem more "real", i don't want to jinx myself.

god i sound ridiculous.

hubby just started his cycle of nights. so he'll be working tonight, monday night & tuesday night, then off for 6 days starting wednesday morning. we managed to BD last night & this evening before he went to work, as the big O is scheduled for tomorrow! fingers crossed for us, guys. & to all of you as well, of course!

xo

glad you had a good time & you're getting my mind off everything (as much as a person can of course) Mrs R! ouch about the sun burns, just make sure you moisturize yourself to death! maybe you'll be able to prevent it from peeler. hubby is a ginger, so i know all about the hell of forgetting sunscreen -- i'm italian, i can't say i've ever had a sunburn that was more than just a little red for a day. lucky me!

my best friend (who also badly wants a baby) & i have a terrible habit of going to the baby section in department stores & today i had to fight the urge to not buy a sleeper, or just, any little kind of baby thing.
as badly as i want to just have something to make this process seem more "real", i don't want to jinx myself.

god i sound ridiculous.

hubby just started his cycle of nights. so he'll be working tonight, monday night & tuesday night, then off for 6 days starting wednesday morning. we managed to BD last night & this evening before he went to work, as the big O is scheduled for tomorrow! fingers crossed for us, guys. & to all of you as well, of course!

xo

You don't sound ridiculous. You sound like a woman who is ready to have a baby. I hope this will be your month.

This will be our first cycle to try. I am so excite and a bit too hopeful. I try to chill myself a bit down because we may need months to get pregnant.

I am at CD7. I expect my O to happen around CD 12-15. So one more week. From the 11th I will try do some opk and from today I am checking my cervix position. I have never done it before so I am not even sure what I am doing :D :D

Megan, glad you had fun rafting with your DH! We went to our lake yesterday and the water was just a little too chilly for us to get in; hoping in a few weeks it will be perfect :) I'm happy BD felt normal!! woohoooo!

hairftsher - I have to agree with Khatif, it just sounds like you are ready for a baby! :) I love browsing through Target and looking at baby furniture, clothes, etc. I have so much fun daydreaming about it.

Khatif, best of luck to you this cycle :flower: it's hard to stay calm when this is so exciting for us :) I just started consistently checking my cervix this month. The more I check the easier it gets to "interpret". I read take charge of your fertility a few years ago - it really helped me understand my body better.

As for me, I'm on CD18 and I think I am going to ovulate very, very soon! Got a good amount of EWCM today and my cervix feels higher than it has been; can just barely reach it. Needless to say my mood has improved ;) I'm going to take two OPKs today and see what they look like.

:happydance:

I don't know if this encourages me or pisses me off!
Here is what I've found.
Of all couples trying to conceive, here's about how long it takes:

30 percent get pregnant the first cycle (about one month)
59 percent get pregnant within three cycles (about three months)
80 percent get pregnant within six cycles (about six months)
85 percent get pregnant within 12 cycles (about one year)
91 percent get pregnant within 36 cycles (about three years)
93 to 95 percent get pregnant within 48 cycles (about four years)

Hello ladies!! I always look at baby stuff. I go on to the website Babies R Us. DON'T DO IT!! Hahahaha!!! :dohh: I have it all planned out. What I want for the nursury if it's a boy and if it's a girl. Horrible! Haha! It's so much fun though!! Well, I'm pretty sure I've moved on to the 2 week wait for my AF to start, except I actually want it to start. Haha!! :dohh: Just want to try again already!! So hard to wait. I'm not doing a very good job at being patient. :growlmad:

Thanks for all of the welcomes! Hairftsher, you don't sound ridiculous at all. I've been looking at baby clothes and day dreaming since before we were even TTC! Fx for you!!

Good luck, Khatif and starluck!!

I had a slight temperature dip this morning, so I'm wondering if I'm going to ovulate today. It would be a few days earlier than last cycle, but who knows! I still don't have EWCM (haven't since stopping the pill), so I worry that I'm not ovulating at all. But I plan on doing plenty of BDing just in case (and it's fun anyway!)!

Megan , u guys had so much fun Rafting yay!...I really like it ,as for tan I use cucumber as DIY they are very good and soothing ..so you can try too hun!
wow thts soo good soon ull have ur normal periods and then you guys will have that bfp month agian
AFM-- 6 dpo as per FF...lets c how this cycle is ...not much hope though as I panicked a lot this cycle...so really dont knw but next cycle m surely following a v v relaxed approach!!

Hey Sekhmet, Welcome hun!, EWCM is not always the sign if you are ovulating or not...so dont make EWcm an alone judgement for that so yay!! to fun bding ..at the end thats what counts!!....good luck hun!x

Megan, awww so cute you have your nursery planned! I was feeling super impatient this weekend, but today I feel okay. So interesting the feelings TTC causes!! I hope you are able to find some patience in the process today. Trust that you are in good hands :hugs:

Thanks sekhmet :) Good luck to you too! Go get it in girl! :winkwink: :sex:

Pearly, I've got my FX for you this cycle! Don't count yourself out even though you were anxious this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->