Need daily support buddies!

Sekhmet, I'm not sure if I've had it since stopping the pill either...but then I don't check properly, really. I'll have to start if this month is a bfn.

My OH want the gender to be a surprise - which I'm in two minds about, because I want to buy loads of gender specific stuff and deck a nursery out! But I guess it will be kind of fun not knowing :)
Eta; I've been dreadful in the past with buying baby stuff though...a couple of years ago I bought a few little things... :D

When I found out I was pregnant, before I had my mc I bought a tiny golf set for my DH because he loves golf and I bought him this little kid set so he could teach our baby and I also bought a maternity pillow. Unfortunatly I didn't get them in the mail until I started to mc. :cry: Made me really sad, but I figured we'd use them eventually hopefully. :dohh: So maybe it isn't a good idea to buy stuff until I'm further along. :nope: It's so exciting and fun though. Makes it tough not too.

I need to know! I mean I love the idea of a surprise & if you have a lot of money then it's a fun way to go about it I guess.
I feel like I would love to know to both prepare and to build a stronger bond while pregnant, if I knew what I was having I would name the baby and I dunno, would just make me feel more bonded if I knew.

You'll need that maternity pillow soon enough, Megan!'
Xo

I will have to know too hairftsher! I couldn't go without knowing! It will be way to exciting to find out!! :happydance: Plus I would want to talk to my baby using it's name. I also have ideas for the nursery, so I think it would be fun to get that all set up whether it's a boy or a girl. I sure hope I will need my maternity pillow soon hairftsher. :cry: I put a picture of my husband and I up so you could actually see who you ladies were talking to. :thumbup:

I will have to know too hairftsher! I couldn't go without knowing! It will be way to exciting to find out!! :happydance: Plus I would want to talk to my baby using it's name. I also have ideas for the nursery, so I think it would be fun to get that all set up whether it's a boy or a girl. I sure hope I will need my maternity pillow soon hairftsher. :cry: I put a picture of my husband and I up so you could actually see who you ladies were talking to. :thumbup:

It's a great picture. You two make a gorgeous couple! :flower:

i am soooo fighting the urge to get in the tub.
our landlords just got back from a weekend camping trip & they jacked the AC up even more. i could turn the in-floor heating on, but it doesn't really do much for the cold air that's falling down upon me.

they have THE MOST annoying dog on the face of the planet. every time they let it out, it just barks & barks & barks. it was cute at first, but i'm slowly going crazy. :growlmad:

hopefully this is my month though! DH & i bd'ed every day leading up to ovulation & today (which is ovulation day) .. i doubt we will get to before tomorrow evening due to hubby's work schedule. so hopefully this was our lucky month. :happydance:

I think I will need to know the gender too! I'm not sure I could wait until the birth. I'm such a planner, I think I would feel better knowing boy or girl :)

So the three OPKs I took today were negative (the test line was lighter than the control). The OPK I took yesterday was darker than the ones today, but still lighter than the control line. I have the wondfo internet cheapie OPKs - does anyone here think it's possible that the 'negative' I had yesterday was maybe a positive even though it wasn't as dark as the control? I was reading that sometimes you can miss the LH surge by only testing once/day. I've only been testing once/day in the early evening when I get home from work. Also, my urine tends to be pretty dilute - I drink a lot of water generally - so I'm wondering if although yesterday's OPK looked negative it was really positive (it was the darkest I've seen them so far). I am pretty sure I ovulated today - I had mild cramping on my left side. I also had EWCM and a high, open, and soft cervix today. I had a reiki session this afternoon and told my practitioner that we are TTC. She focused on my reproductive system and we both definitely felt my left ovary very active! So, with all of those signs (especially the ovulation pains), I *think* I ovulated today. If that's the case, FX we caught that eggie! [-o<

Is temping a better way to predict ovulation? But when you temp you don't know you ovulated until after the fact - right? I'm thinking about temping next cycle if I don't get my BFP - these OPKs are making me crazy LOL :fool:

our landlords just got back from a weekend camping trip & they jacked the AC up even more. i could turn the in-floor heating on, but it doesn't realy do much for the cold air that's falling down upon me.

the have THE MOST annoying dog in the face of the planet. every time they let it out, it just barks & barks & barks. it was cute at first, but i'm slowly going crazy. :growlmad:

hopefully this is my month though! DH & i bd'ed every day leading up to ovulation & today (which is ovulation day) .. i doubt we will get to before tomorrow evening due to hubby's work schedule. so hopefully this was our lucky month. :happydance:

FX this is your month!!! Sounds like you had a great BD schedule :thumbup:

starluck - i wish i knew more about ovulation tracking. i just know my body from previous months (i find it IMPOSSIBLE to track CM because DH & i BD daily. i never know if it's me, or his semen *shrug*) but we were long distance for quite a few months & i would always get EWCM two weeks before my period - religiously. so hopefully this means i am fertile? haha.
i don't like to stress myself out too much & i can't bring myself to spend money on ovulation prediction because i know it'll just add to the stress. :/
but i hope you figure it out! (even though i was of no help)
i heard that temping is very outdated & unreliable. but i mean, it clearly works for some women, so why not? it's cheaper than OPK's... you may as well give it a try.

as for the BD schedule, it's how we always are... i'm not sure why we keep missing the egg, or whatever the case may be. starting the pineapple kick tomorrow! wish me luck.

our landlords just got back from a weekend camping trip & they jacked the AC up even more. i could turn the in-floor heating on, but it doesn't realy do much for the cold air that's falling down upon me.

the have THE MOST annoying dog in the face of the planet. every time they let it out, it just barks & barks & barks. it was cute at first, but i'm slowly going crazy. :growlmad:

Ugh I feel for you with the annoying dog! Our neighbour's dog yapps away whenever she's outside and it's real difficult cause we're friendly with the neighbours, but that dog! Then they got a puppy and I swear I'm starting to hear him in the morning too, cause he learns from the big dog urrrggghhh it drives me insane!

Sounds like your chances are good though, fx for you!

Afm, I had some cramping today just like Saturday night and I don't know what to make of them. I'm 11-13dpo and af is due on Friday so still 4 days. Last time I only got a bfp after af was supposed to arrive so I'm gonna stop wasting sticks and just test on the weekend. I guess my LP is longer than normal or about 16 days.
The cramps are the exact same dull cramps I get right when af is starting but there's no blood. My cm is still creamy. What do you girls think?

Oh and Mrs.r, that's a really cute pic!
I like seeing all your faces, even though I'm still in hiding haha...

Oh and regarding the sex of the baby I don't wanna know :) I've always liked keeping it a mystery for some reason, can't really explain it ;)

Oh and regarding the sex of the baby I don't wanna know :) I've always liked keeping it a mystery for some reason, can't really explain it ;)

you are so much more patient than i am! hahahaha.
i wish i had more advice about your previous post, but to be honest, it's all very confusing to me & i try not to put too much stress on myself so i don't really keep track of CM or anything like that. :blush:

Haha we'll see about the patience when it actually happens ;)

Yeah gotcha, that was my plan too but after the mc it was like a switch had been turned on and I just need to get this done asap :haha: silly I know... but I decided to try OPKs.

Haha we'll see about the patience when it actually happens ;)

Yeah gotcha, that was my plan too but after the mc it was like a switch had been turned on and I just need to get this done asap :haha: silly I know... but I decided to try OPKs.

not silly! dh & i bd daily... so i feel like, if i were to temp or do OPK's or anything like that, i would just be driving myself nuts because there's nothing more that can be done! (for me)

Hello everyone! I want to know the sex choose a name and buy gender specific stuff :blush: We have already painted the nursery in baby blue because of DF. When I warned him we may have to repaint he said blue is perfect for a girl too :shrug:
Lovely pic Megan
FX for all it the tww:hugs:

Oh, I could not wait till the end to know the sex of the baby. I love to know it and then when I speak to the baby I can use the her/his name already :)

I need to do opk and other stuff to try to get pregnant as soon as possible. My therapist wants to make sure that I am without medication the shortest period of time possible.
Apparently during the pregnancy I will not be depressed but we are a bit afraid that not having medication for a long time will make me feel bad again.

starluck - i wish i knew more about ovulation tracking. i just know my body from previous months (i find it IMPOSSIBLE to track CM because DH & i BD daily. i never know if it's me, or his semen *shrug*) but we were long distance for quite a few months & i would always get EWCM two weeks before my period - religiously. so hopefully this means i am fertile? haha.
i don't like to stress myself out too much & i can't bring myself to spend money on ovulation prediction because i know it'll just add to the stress. :/
but i hope you figure it out! (even though i was of no help)
i heard that temping is very outdated & unreliable. but i mean, it clearly works for some women, so why not? it's cheaper than OPK's... you may as well give it a try.

as for the BD schedule, it's how we always are... i'm not sure why we keep missing the egg, or whatever the case may be. starting the pineapple kick tomorrow! wish me luck.

good luck w. the pineapple this week!! :dust:

Maggz, I wish I had more insight into your cramps. And you are very patient to wait until the birth to know the sex!

Apparenrly babies cry more in yellow rooms!

wow, who knew?! guess our nursery will not be yellow!

Good morning ladies! :hugs:

maggz my cm stayed creamy when I got pregnant. So maybe that's good sign!! :thumbup: Obviously it ended in a mc, but I still got pregnant. I had achy pains in my lower right side, creamy cm, I was really tired and my bbs hurt more than normal. Especially my left one for some reason? :shrug: Hoping this is your month!! :baby:

The room we will use for our nursery I painted a really pretty green. I figured it would work great for either a boy or a girl. :thumbup: I'm guessing my AF will hopefully start around the end of the month. Hopefully! FX!! I want to start trying again really bad. :growlmad:

hairftsher if you guys are BDing every day then there's nothing more you can do. Wish I could say we have time to do that every day!!! Hahahaha!!! We're so busy it's hard to get it in most of the time. :nope:

4 more work days until vacation!! I can't wait!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->