Need daily support buddies!

wow...even I will not be able to wait to know the sex of my baby I am highly impatient in that case!.
and when there is an option then why not.!!
and Mrs really nic pic of both of you!!...u luk beautiful!
Maggz....this is gonna be your lucky month m sure!!
nothing much going on here..I have already decided to go for a club hopping this weekend..and by then ill surely knw if its a bfp or not..Fx...for all.!!

just wanted to knw how is m/c bleeding like? you get first few das of light bleeding and then suddenly heavy?
I was just thinking in June last year I had suddenly first two days of light bleeding and then three days of heavy and then three days of light which never happens to me
for me its always like first three days from heavy to medium then to light for two more days...

m sorry this is a very bad question to ask but really wanna knw did i actually experienced a mc and it just went away?

like that month period went upto 8 days...
unlike my normal which is for 5 days

Pearly, my mc started as super light spotting one morning and I started to get some cramping. Then at 3am the very next morning I woke up and went to the bathroom and had really heavy bleeding. I passed a lot of clots and it didn't feel/look like a normal AF. Sorry if that's TMI. The bleeding was bright red/brown and the clots were really dark in color. The heavy bleeding lasted several days and then it went to light spotting for a couple days and then was done. I had the worst cramps ever, to the point of making me feel naseous they hurt so bad. It was obvious there had been something building up in there with what all came out. Sorry again, TMI. You ladies can ask me anything you want about my mc if you have questions. If I can learn and help others learn from this experience I'm glad to do so. :thumbup:

Megan, woohoooo vacation is almost here for you!! :happydance: It will be so nice for you and your DH to get away. Thank you for being so generous with sharing your experience. I think mc is more common than most people think, we don't realize how common it is because we don't talk about it.

Pearly, have fun clubbing! I love dancing :) I met my husband clubbing! It's not often you meet a nice guy at a night club but I got lucky <3

Thanks Pearly I'm sure it's your month too!

As for mc bleeding, I woke up with spotting but it wasn't light - I knew what was happening I just didn't want to admit it yet, it was bright red and big spots. During the day it progressed into heavy bleeding and when I got back from the ER I passed a lot of clots and the bleeding was heavy throughout the night. It was fairly heavy the next couple of days but then like a regular period. All in all it lasted 7 days.

I think it's very different for everybody, and especially dependent on how far along you are - and then of course not all women bleed the same during their periods so I think it depends on that as well.

Hope it wasn't a mc for you Pearly...

Thanks Megan and Maggz for sharing your experiences..although it was making me feel really bad inside of asking you guys to write that awful experience of your life..m so sorry for that!.
starluck! even I fell in luv with my hubby on dance floor you knw:).. and ever since there has been no stopping ..we both love dancing a lot! and I dance almost everyday cuz i do it in morning along with my yoga so just thought today in the morning that we should go clubbing this weekend ..if m pregnant it will be a celebration in itself! and if not surely it will be the best way to start a new cycle!!...

and I may get tipsy ...:p if m not pregnant.!!..

Pearly, I do yoga almost every morning! I'm a yoga teacher on the side :) I LOVE it so much. :thumbup:

Hahha yeah I knw!..thats my plan for now. :D
wow thats so awesome your a yoga teacher!, I love love just love suryanamaskar! thats sun salutations! and thats how I lost 8 kgs so which yogasanas are best for conception hun!

How many pounds is 8 kgs Pearly? LOL!!! I need to Google it!! :dohh: I need to start working out again. I lost about 50lbs before we got married and sadly I've gained about 30 of it back!! BAD MEGAN!! :nope: I feel horrible I did that to myself because I worked so hard to get rid of it. I'm actually going to start working out again tonight. So you'd suggest yoga?? What's suryanamaskar and yogasanas? Anyone else have suggestions for weight loss besides eating well? I'm already doing that, but I think I need to add in some exercise. Just not sure what I want to do because I hate working out. :growlmad:

1kg is 2.2 pounds
so 8 around 17.6 pounds...:) wow 50lbs must be quite a weight loss Megan, you can do it again hun!..what worked for you then will surely again work for you!,.I know I too gained weight after marriage...was getting way too pampered by my hubby lol.!!..
but then when pcod hit me I realized I got to do it...so ya, even I hated workout a lot you wont believe we even joined gym but we used to skip a lot and then I decided no need to waste money lets do it at home yoga and I just did without anything thinking in my mind how much i wanna lose and all but eventually it happened also I changed my diet a lot..like I just left all bad carbs..chocolates,cakes and stuff..conc mainly on home cooked food and I lost so combining both really works
1. keep ur diet healthy which u do
2. start any excercise which u like daily for 30 mins you will see change for sure
losing weight you should have good form of cardio included in your regime,...
for me Sun salutations worked...its like 12 steps and if you do it fast its a really great cardio and along with that in between I do dance as well like aerobics

so I put on music for half n hour and do first 5 times Suryanamaskar (slow for stretching ) then dance then 10times suryanamsakar fast, by this time m having a good blood flow all throught my body and my heart beat starts pacing up then dance then again 10 suryanamskar -fast
(total cardio)then some yoga poses at the end

https://www.abc-of-yoga.com/yogapractice/sunsalutation.asp

Awesome Pearly86! Thank you!! :hugs: Once I get into the routine of working out again I'll be good. Just so hard to get started!! :dohh: Makes me wonder why I even quit!! :dohh:

Pearly that's awesome I wanna do prenatal yoga when I get my bfp :D
I think I should go to a yoga studio though because I want to have good form you know..?

Good for you Mrs R on eating healthy! I'm the same when it comes to exercise - difficult to find something fun, and when I do I usually quit after a couple of months. :dohh:

Wow I just realized I've lost about 25 lbs/ 11kg in the last year! I was the heaviest I've been when I moved to go to university, then nothing happened for about a half a year, and then I just started losing weight! Some of the things I'm conscious about are managing my cravings, drinking only water as much as I can (I'm very picky about my water, can't drink tap water in most places), and overall portion control.
I don't deny myself anything but a lot of the time I just eat cause I'm bored and I try to steer my cravings towards something healthy-ish like fruit, or have a glass of water and see if it goes away. Did you guys know that most Americans are so dehydrated that they can't tell the difference between hunger and thirst? :/
Anyways, the better I eat I also crave more "fresh" stuff like fruits and veggies instead of chocolate and junk food. I hardly crave junk food anymore, except for the occasional burger and fries - but it has to be good quality. Haha... I'm difficult and picky! :haha:
I'm terrible at exercising simply cause I'm a bad follow-througher.
Still wanna lose about 10 more lbs that would be greeeeaaat :D

I eat when I'm bored too maggz. It's tough. Didn't know that thirst and hunger can feel the same?? Very interesting!! Going to start drinking some more water when I "think" I'm hungry. :thumbup: I'm trying to eat a small meal/snack every few hours. Supposedly that's the best way to go. So we'll see. :shrug:

yeah Maggz and Megan, having small meals distributed all throughout a day is really good
and yoga is really nice..may be if you find treadmill and all really boring get one yoga mat at home and then start with few things first like taking stairs..instead of lift..my apartment is on 13th floor so I usually take steps from 6 floor up...can't take from 1st to 13 lol....brisk walking is good too, then stair climbing and then dancing..they are all fun! esp dance ...and then you can work yourself out to yoga!
so start small and slowly increase thats the key ...by the time you will be into it full blown, m sure ull see yourself way below in your pounds....and that will motivate u further so thats how I started too..I used to get so bored with gym and all..but then starting small and eventually increasing really works!!

try try from tomm on!!

You're motivating me even more Pearly86!! Not 100% sure what I'll do when I get off today. It's 102 degrees out, so most likely I'll try to figure something out inside. I don't want to die of heat stroke!! LOL!!

maggz & mrs R - you ladies are so strong. & i admire your ability to be able to talk about it& share it with us. you're both just so sweet! :hugs:

hubby just left for his last night shift before 6 days off. cannnotttt wait.
managed to BD before he left, one last time in case ovulation was a day late. :happydance:

Glad you squeezed in one more BD hairftsher!:thumbup: worked out for about 45min after work. Actually felt really good! 3 more days until vacation! Oh my gosh I can't wait!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->