Need daily support buddies!

I wish I got more motivated when I read that Pearly I just got tired... haha maybe it has something to do with it being 11pm and I just got home from work ;)

Thanks hairftsher, I really don't mind talking about it now. It sucked but I'm just relieved that it happened early on and we had only known for a few days. Can't imagine knowing for weeks and weeks and then losing the baby:cry:

:hugs::hugs:

YEAH for yoga!! I get so excited when people show an interest in yoga :)

Pearly, most yoga asanas are beneficial for fertility :) If you google it, you will find a TON of recommendations. I love surya namaskar too :thumbup: here's one recommendation from mindbodygreen: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4606/Yoga-Poses-Sequence-for-Fertility.html I like this sequence too: https://www.babyzone.com/getting-pregnant/infertility/yoga-for-fertility_208060

Basically, any poses to open up the hips, ground/circulate prana into your pelvis are all good :thumbup: I really like supta baddha konasana myself :)

Megan, you go girl!!!!! So proud of you for working out and feeling good about yourself :thumbup: I personally recommend yoga :) Find something that you truly enjoy and you will have no problem getting "motivated" to work out. I love yoga so much, I usually have no problem getting up at 5am to practice. I practice almost every day because I love it so much! I usually take Sundays off because DH and I like to be lazy on Sunday mornings :p

Maggz, YEAH prenatal yoga! I do recommend getting into a studio when you're first starting out. Try a few studios and a few teachers until you find the right fit for you.

hairftsher, glad you got that BD session in :thumbup:

AFM, I'm in the two week wait now. My CM is drying up and my cervix feels lower today. I'm really going to try not to drive myself crazy symptom spotting, guessing, etc. haha! :haha: hold me to that ladies!!

I also wanted to share that I'm re-reading Take Charge of your Fertility - such a great book w. lots of great info for TTC! I highly recommend it for the ladies who are interested in learning more about your body :)

I can't agree more about what you said regarding your mc maggz. I thank God I was only 5 1/2 weeks along and only knew for a little less than a week. The hardest part was that extreme excitement of FINALLY being pregnant and I had a ton of pregnancy symptoms starting and then it literally dissapeared so quickly. That was so sad. :cry: It was a tease to even feel pregnant and then have that taken from you. But I feel a lot more positive about trying again now knowing that we can get pregnant. :thumbup:

starluck I so hope you get your :bfp: this month. It's so hard to not think any little symptom is a pregnancy symptom and having them so closely resemble PMS too. :dohh: Keep us updated on any symptoms though just in case!! :happydance:

Supposed to be 100 degrees here again today!! It's been really hot!! We always get a few days at 100 degrees or higher here in the summer though. I live in Lewiston Idaho which is right at the mouth of Hell's Canyon. It's beautiful here. I've lived here for the past 19 years. My husband has been here for 20 years. We both love it here so much. We have 2 rivers that run through here. The Snake River and the Clearwater River. So there is a lot of boating and fishing in this area. We're down in a Valley at only 756 feet above sea level. It's a dry heat here which is nice though. I attached a picture of my town!

Attachments

• Lewiston_and_Clarkston.jpg
    Lewiston_and_Clarkston.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
Oh yeah that too MrsR, the damn symptoms! I guess we now know what to expect x100 when we get our sticky ones! I was SO emotional it was horrible :haha: and was starting to get nausea, fatigue, and the HUNGER! I broke down one day cause I was so hungry and there was nothing in the house I wanted. Baahh :wacko: Poor dh!

Your town is GORGEOUS!!! Wow that's so beautiful :D

Yeah maggz I started crying because I had the aches in my lower abdomen near my pelvis and my DH asked me if it hurt bad enough to make me cry and I said no. Hahahahaha!!! :haha: I had quite a few symptoms that were really obvious. I can't imagine how it will be with a sticky baby!! :thumbup:

You can write a lot girls.

I have around 5 kg to lose. I know that for most of the people it sounds like nothing but for me it feels a lot. I have lost 7 kg since February but I got back two now.
I started to work out mostly to beat my depression. They say sport is really good for that so I went to the gym. I the last weeks I stopped eating good or working out hard since we had a lot to do. Hope to get back on the track again. Since last week I go to work by bike as part of my workout ( it's 15 km in totaal)

I am at CD 9 now. On Friday I will start to make opk's and BD as well.
I could not BD every day btw. I mean I could but after a couple of days I would not enjoy as much as usually. I think it is very important to keep the wonder about it and still doing it mostly because we love each other

I would love to BD every day if we had time! :happydance: But with my husband going into work at 6am and getting off at 3pm and I don't get off until 5pm, it makes it tough to fit it in. He doesn't always have the weekends off like I do either, so our schedules don't line up real well. I wish we BD'd more besides when we're TTC. I guess that's just what happens when you're 30 and 32 and both work 40 hours a week with different schedules. :nope: Hoping for lots of BDing on our vacation, even though we won't be TTC. Just want to love my honey. :kiss:

Khatif sounds like you've been doing good on exercising!! Keep it up!! :thumbup:

YEAH for yoga!! I get so excited when people show an interest in yoga :)

Pearly, most yoga asanas are beneficial for fertility :) If you google it, you will find a TON of recommendations. I love surya namaskar too :thumbup: here's one recommendation from mindbodygreen: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4606/Yoga-Poses-Sequence-for-Fertility.html I like this sequence too: https://www.babyzone.com/getting-pregnant/infertility/yoga-for-fertility_208060

Basically, any poses to open up the hips, ground/circulate prana into your pelvis are all good :thumbup: I really like supta baddha konasana myself :)

Megan, you go girl!!!!! So proud of you for working out and feeling good about yourself :thumbup: I personally recommend yoga :) Find something that you truly enjoy and you will have no problem getting "motivated" to work out. I love yoga so much, I usually have no problem getting up at 5am to practice. I practice almost every day because I love it so much! I usually take Sundays off because DH and I like to be lazy on Sunday mornings :p

Maggz, YEAH prenatal yoga! I do recommend getting into a studio when you're first starting out. Try a few studios and a few teachers until you find the right fit for you.

hairftsher, glad you got that BD session in :thumbup:

AFM, I'm in the two week wait now. My CM is drying up and my cervix feels lower today. I'm really going to try not to drive myself crazy symptom spotting, guessing, etc. haha! :haha: hold me to that ladies!!

Fx crossed for you hun!..hope this is the month!and all the yogasans you told thankyou so so much for that hun!I knw asanas which opens up the pelvic is really good that includes the butterfly pose too right hun?

I can't agree more about what you said regarding your mc maggz. I thank God I was only 5 1/2 weeks along and only knew for a little less than a week. The hardest part was that extreme excitement of FINALLY being pregnant and I had a ton of pregnancy symptoms starting and then it literally dissapeared so quickly. That was so sad. :cry: It was a tease to even feel pregnant and then have that taken from you. But I feel a lot more positive about trying again now knowing that we can get pregnant. :thumbup:

starluck I so hope you get your :bfp: this month. It's so hard to not think any little symptom is a pregnancy symptom and having them so closely resemble PMS too. :dohh: Keep us updated on any symptoms though just in case!! :happydance:

Supposed to be 100 degrees here again today!! It's been really hot!! We always get a few days at 100 degrees or higher here in the summer though. I live in Lewiston Idaho which is right at the mouth of Hell's Canyon. It's beautiful here. I've lived here for the past 19 years. My husband has been here for 20 years. We both love it here so much. We have 2 rivers that run through here. The Snake River and the Clearwater River. So there is a lot of boating and fishing in this area. We're down in a Valley at only 756 feet above sea level. It's a dry heat here which is nice though. I attached a picture of my town!

wow the city is so beautiful and the view outside is awesome!!
wow m so glad u did workout..m happy my words did work!! thankyou so much hun!

Hahahah MrsR that sounds like me :wacko: :haha:

I kinda agree with khatif and MrsR, it would be awesome to bd everyday but we don't have time! We have completely opposite schedules (but I have more time off so I can be a little more accommodating), and it just doesn't always work out. I think if you get into the routine of doing it, it would be great :sex: :haha:

Oh and Pearly; I think I'll wait till Friday? Maybe tomorrow. :wacko: I can't decide.

Feeling like shit right now, gassy and bloated and have a headache. Doubt it has anything to do with the tww/ttc lol just a sucky day somehow.

Ugh I had headache too yesterday but today m feeling completely fine and nothing m expecting witch to show Tomm if she doesn't will test on Friday
Wow u guys still make it to have bd regularly with such different job schedules , m not doing any job as of now as m searching for one so m at home all the time that sucks

I'm sorry you're having a crappy day maggz. :hugs:

Both of you (Pearly and maggz) let me know what your tests show!! FX for both of you!!! :thumbup:

Lots of :dust: going your way!!!

I would LOVE if my husband and I both had the energy and time to BD every day! Unfortunately not the case :haha:

Pearly, yes baddha konasana ('butterfly') is good too :thumbup:

Megan, I think you asked earlier what a yoga asana is? It's the word for yoga pose in sanskrit :)

Pearly and Maggz - you keep us posted when you test!!!! :dust: to all the beautiful women here!!!

I posted this question on the TTC board, but thought I'd ask you intelligent women as well :)

I just copy/pasted it from my post on the TTC board:

I'm hoping we have some CM experts who can help a girl out here

This is my second cycle TTC. I began tracking CM and CP this month, but am not temping right now (although now I REALLY wish I was temping!)

I had EWCM cycle day 12 and 13, then had a few very stressful days and dried up. EWCM returned day 16, 17, 18, and started to dry up yesterday on CD 19. So, I assumed I ovulated on CD18 or so. This morning CM was creamy (white streak in my underwear - sorry TMI ) and it felt like my cervix was a bit lower and harder, so I thought I for sure ovulated already. Today is CD20. I had a bowel movement this evening and when I wiped I saw that I had yellow/white EWCM with about 3 inch of stretch. When I checked my cervix it felt softer than earlier today, but not quite as high as it was a few days ago. I am now thoroughly confused

My husband and I BD'd just in case I'm actually ovulating today (and we BD'd on CD 11, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18) but I am wondering if there are any experts out there can help me figure out if I ovulated today or a couple of days ago?

I'm no expert, but is some of it possibly semen from the BDing? It can look quite a bit like EWCM and some will leak out. Do you get any other ovulation symptoms such as tender boobies, achy or pains around your ovaries?

I always though we are rather active sexually, I mean after 8 years we are still together 2-3 times a week but looks like you girls are even more :)

@Starluck I really have no idea. Eggwhite can be difficult. It is certainly a good sign though. But even two days later that you had it can the ovulation happen, also it can be you have EWCM because your body is trying to ovulate but it doesn't happening on the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->