Need daily support buddies!

I'm no expert, but is some of it possibly semen from the BDing? It can look quite a bit like EWCM and some will leak out. Do you get any other ovulation symptoms such as tender boobies, achy or pains around your ovaries?

I always though we are rather active sexually, I mean after 8 years we are still together 2-3 times a week but looks like you girls are even more :)

@Starluck I really have no idea. Eggwhite can be difficult. It is certainly a good sign though. But even two days later that you had it can the ovulation happen, also it can be you have EWCM because your body is trying to ovulate but it doesn't happening on the end.

it was pretty stretchy - about 3 inches - is semen that stretchy? i had very clear ovulation pains on monday, so i thought i ovulated on monday night. so, it was weird to then see EWCM on wednesday! i also had tender boobs. someone commented on my other thread in the TTC board that if i had some estrogen around it could cause more EWCM after ovulation. i do think with the stress of last week my hormones could be a little off balance, so that could be an explanation. who knows :shrug: i started temping today (doesn't help me for this cycle really, but just to get in the habit of doing it). if i don't get my BFP this cycle, i will continue temping so i have better insight into what could be happening. :thumbup:

Ewcm for some ladies do come after ovulation too hun so cant always predict O day from EWcm..also you have been bding frequently so could be semen too as they are very much alike...I think so..but then not to say everything m saying is 100% true that could be EWcm too..so keep the bding on for some more days hun that would be my advice and yes .,.if you were into temping then u should be knowing ur pre O temps so that way if u still take for more days from now on ull be able to see a pattern and pin point O day...and if ur new..then I would really suggest temping cuz it pretty much tells the pattern..along with other things ur doing to predict O like opks or ewcm.....so keep the bding on girl!!..good luck for catching the eggie hun!!

AFM..woke up with cramps and I feel AF is really on its way ..dreading to go to the washroom!..somehow still I wish if this is the month...even though last month was quite crappy!

how u doing Maggz?

Prearl, I hope it is not AF. Finger crossed!

Maggz, did you test today?

FX it's not your AF Pearly86!

Holy moly it's been so hot here! The next few days are supposed to be from 100 degrees all the way up to 104 degrees!!! :dohh: I love warm weather, but that's a bit too warm! The place we're going on our vacation this next week is about 10 degrees cooler, so that will be perfect! Plus our low here at night has been in the 70's and over there it gets down to the 50's. So it will be a bit of a break from the extreme heat. :thumbup: As far as me, I'm still just in waiting mode for my AF to arrive. If everything goes perfect it should show up by the end of next week or the first of the following I'm guessing. Seems like it's been forever!!

so miss AF madame paid the visit.. lol.!! m out guys!!

Maggz.. Fx hun!!

Anyways was kind a prepared for this but this cycle is special cuz my most fertile days are around my hubbys bday and we are planning for a romantic getaway to poconos mountains...so its gonna be so much fun!..this cycle m really not leaving any stone unturned...and wanna really make it...I thought I would gift my hubby on his bday BFP..26th july,but I panicked like idiot..and messed up the whole cycle
.but then next month is my bday 30th aug..so wanna gift myself a BFP lol

so this time no ambiguity, no confusion, no negative thinking, no panicking, and seriously no stress......opks, temping will do but not to point that it stresses me and definitely lots of bding for sure!

I'm sorry your dang AF showed up Pearly86. :growlmad: Sounds like you are all set for this next cycle though. Do exactly that, just relax. Like I've mentioned, I swear that's why I got pregnant last cycle, because it was the first time I actually stopped freaking out and relaxed. :thumbup: The trip to the mountains sounds awesome!!! :happydance: My birthday is September 13th. I would love to get a BFP by then. But we'll see. FX we will both get there soon. :hugs:

Thanks Megan!, yeah dear..planning to really enjoy my hubbys bday month so no more stress at all and yes will do that i planned without worrying at all!!..thanks for your support dear!!..and Fx for you hun hope the AF pays the visit soon as you planned and u get on with your conceiving cycle again!!

Fx for all the lovely ladies who are approaching O...or in tww..gud luck guys!!
Fx Fx for dear Maggz.. who will be testing tomm!

Oh no I can't believe it Pearly!!! :( sorry hon :hugs:
Looks like you got a great outlook for next cycle I'm sure it will work out for you!

Starluck in my experience semen is more leaky and not stretchy, but Pearly's right ewcm is not exclusive to fertile days, so it's not a for sure sign of O. Confusing! I have not further advice for you, sorry, but with your bd schedule it looks like you've got your bases covered! fx for you :)

You ladies are so sweet, thanks for the well wishes!!
I'm planning to test tomorrow, if af doesn't show up, I'm getting kinda stressed right now that I see so many of my buddies on here are getting af :/
Also I'm having af-like cramping, just went to the bathroom and no af... yet... please stay away!!

Fx for all of you that are testing - khatif are you testing with me tomorrow??

:dust: and sticky babies to all!!!

I guess I spoke 20 minutes too soon, af is here... I'm seriously so sad and disappointed right now, maybe serves me right for being so sure it was our month.
I'm just going over everything in my head and we did everything right, the bd'ing, prenatals, vitamins, eat pretty healthy, OPKs, even pineapple.
I'm just gonna lay on the couch and watch True Blood and eat my feelings for the day.

Pearl, it sounds like a good plan. I wish you good time. It will be a nice late bday present it would be your cycle. But like you said to enjoy it without stress is that most important.

Maggz, oh girl, I hope so much that you AF stays away.

Pearl, it sounds like a good plan. I wish you good time. It will be a nice late bday present it would be your cycle. But like you said to enjoy it without stress is that most important.

Maggz, oh girl, I hope so much that you AF stays away.

Thanks Khatif but it's here.. just posted about it probably at the same time you posted this...

fx for you hon!

I'm so sorry maggz!:hugs: I love True Blood!! Haha!! Each month even if everything is done perfect, we only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant. Which is ridiculous!! :growlmad: Why is it so hard??? Never seemed that way when we're young and being taught to use protection because you will get pregnant without it. :dohh: I thought we'd get pregnant as soon as we tried because that's how we're taught it works. Makes me wonder how so many people get pregnant when they're not trying to? Obviously things happen, but really? How come we all are having such a hard time? :growlmad: Irritating. :nope: We all need to try to relax and let nature take it's course. I know that's easier said than done, but maybe we can all help eachother to try not to stress about it so much. Obviously we have to time BDing accordingly, but we should try to take all the craziness out of it. Sound good?:thumbup:

I'm so sorry maggz!:hugs: I love True Blood!! Haha!! Each month even if everything is done perfect, we only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant. Which is ridiculous!! :growlmad: Why is it so hard??? Never seemed that way when we're young and being taught to use protection because you will get pregnant without it. :dohh: I thought we'd get pregnant as soon as we tried because that's how we're taught it works. Makes me wonder how so many people get pregnant when they're not trying to? Obviously things happen, but really? How come we all are having such a hard time? :growlmad: Irritating. :nope: We all need to try to relax and let nature take it's course. I know that's easier said than done, but maybe we can all help eachother to try not to stress about it so much. Obviously we have to time BDing accordingly, but we should try to take all the craziness out of it. Sound good?:thumbup:

Yes it's super frustrating how difficult it seems to have to be for us, don't even get me started on all the people that don't want babies and get pregnant over and over again.
Would be nice to be able to say that it will be even more special when it happens since we have to wait for it, but I don't think it will. By that I mean I think it's already special enough and I don't think it's fair to have us perfectly capable people waiting:nope:
Sorry I may sound selfish and entitled but that's how I feel at the moment... :cry:
I like the SMEP plan that Pearly and I were doing this cycle, I'll continue that but also try to dial down the craziness. I'm also gonna call my gyno and see if there are any fertility checks me and dh can do to make sure everything's working.

I know the frustration, I know several people from school who got pregnant at a young age by accident. I know I shouldn't be annoyed, but it's just a 'that's not fair!' scenario...

I couldn't agree more maggz. It's the couples like all of us that are ready and have waited for the right time to get pregnant and finally start a family the responsible way and now we all have to wait for that gift. :growlmad: I'm not saying that accidents do not happen to good people. I know plenty of good people who got pregnant without trying to and make wonderful parents. It's the ones who should not be having children and they continue to get pregnant multiple times. That makes me upset. :cry: Ok I'll stop complaining, because I could go on and on. :dohh:

I know the frustration, I know several people from school who got pregnant at a young age by accident. I know I shouldn't be annoyed, but it's just a 'that's not fair!' scenario...

Absolutely! I see pregnant ladies I don't even know and it irritates me they're pregnant. Hahah!! :dohh: That's horrible!!

It's like you're reading my mind mrs r.
Just posted a long rant on the ttc#1 vent thread.... I've been feeling sorry for myself for the past few hours... You'd think I could just get over it huh

Same here maggz. When I had my mc I was wondering why did I have to go through that, I still feel that way. I am a believer in everything happening for a reason, but it still doesn't mean I understand it. I had a lot of emotions going through my mc. Why me? Angry, frustrated, dissapointed, scared, the feeling of not being good enough to carry a baby, etc. It was horrible! I feel I'm a good person and I don't understand why I had to go through that? But I'm trying to remember that if it wasn't a healthy baby, then it's ok. My body did what it needed to do. But when I get pregnant again, the first thing all worry about is it's not going to last, so don't get too excited. :cry: Sucks. :growlmad:

Oh god WTH, Maggz Hun I wish I could hug u personally I was also so positive for u it's like m feeling more bad now them I was feeling in the morning when I got my AF :(:( so sorry Hun!
But you Did everything right and following same thing will surely work I feel, as u already know you can get pregnant look at me I don't even know that part I knw thts an awful way to knw but atleast the hope increases in trillions then not knowing what's up in there so Hun there's lots f hope and we all will make it happen let's stay together n positive !!

I knw Mrs R such things were taught to us that we can get pregnant by having sex without protection but god knws what's protecting in there from so long that m not getting pregnant at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->