Need daily support buddies!

YES let's go with JUST RELAX and do whatever you want on your vacation!

I got my skinny caramel macchiato this afternoon. F*ck it - give me the splenda! :haha:

Yeah MrsR I think it's definitely all right, especially since the effects aren't permanent. Haha take your own advice woman!

hahaha starluck you made me laugh. I've been munching on unspeakable things... lol jk they're all from trader joe's which makes them ok, right?! :haha:

LOL yes! anything trader joe's HAS to be perfectly healthy. i'm going after work to pick up my super healthy dark chocolate covered caramels ;) dark chocolate has antioxidants, so it's my daily dose of health :winkwink:

(I love caramel and dark chocolate!!)

Just thought I'd drop in to say hi and see how your doing. Hope you have a great holiday mrs r. Pregnancy is going well - I never fully understood how extreme the tiredness would get -all I can say is wow - I'm so so tired. Hubby says all I do is eat and sleep lol. I'm also sleepwalking pretty bad - the other night I dreamt that there was a lady at the door who wanted to come to my house for a midwife appointment - I was heading downstairs to open the door before I snapped out of it - pregnancy makes you crazy lol xx

Hahahaha starluck you crack me up!! :haha: Good for you getting your coffee!! :coffee: Yum chocolate and caramel!! I've been trying to eat healthy and be good, but I seriously can't give up my coffee. My name is Megan and I'm a coffeeholic. LOL!! :coffee:

I'm sure everything you're eating from Trader Joes is really healthy maggz! No worries! :winkwink:

Last post before jumping on a plane...no internet for a week! praying AF doesn't arrive this week on my birthday when it's due (16th).
Have a good holiday MrsR!

Just thought I'd drop in to say hi and see how your doing. Hope you have a great holiday mrs r. Pregnancy is going well - I never fully understood how extreme the tiredness would get -all I can say is wow - I'm so so tired. Hubby says all I do is eat and sleep lol. I'm also sleepwalking pretty bad - the other night I dreamt that there was a lady at the door who wanted to come to my house for a midwife appointment - I was heading downstairs to open the door before I snapped out of it - pregnancy makes you crazy lol xx

I'm glad you're doing so well Bowmans! :happydance: Sleepwalking would creep me out. I used to do it when I was a kid. My mom found me outside petting our cat once!! :dohh: I haven't slept walk in YEARS though. Hopefully when I do get pregnant it doesn't start up again. :nope: Congrats again on your pregnancy. I'm so happy for you and hope everything continues to go well for you!!:hugs:

Last post before jumping on a plane...no internet for a week! praying AF doesn't arrive this week on my birthday when it's due (16th).

FX your AF doesn't start!! Happy early birthday!! Enjoy!! :cake:

Yeah Advanced Happy Birthday heyChrissie!!...and enjoy your holidays have fun!! and Fx for you hun!!!!

shower all the baby dust here Bowmans!!..wish you a very H&H 9 mo!!

LOL yes! anything trader joe's HAS to be perfectly healthy. i'm going after work to pick up my super healthy dark chocolate covered caramels ;) dark chocolate has antioxidants, so it's my daily dose of health :winkwink:

(I love caramel and dark chocolate!!)

OMG I LOVE THOSE!!! Share with me please ;) The only stash I had left was the milk chocolate covered toffee popcorn :blush: uhm... maybe not so healthy lol.

Glad you're doing so good Bowmans, you cracked me up!! I have a habit of sleeptalking, used to sleepwalk as well when I was younger, let's hope I don't pick that up again :haha:
But I mean why wouldn't you have a midwife appointment in the middle of the night??

Hahahaha starluck you crack me up!! :haha: Good for you getting your coffee!! :coffee: Yum chocolate and caramel!! I've been trying to eat healthy and be good, but I seriously can't give up my coffee. My name is Megan and I'm a coffeeholic. LOL!! :coffee:

I'm sure everything you're eating from Trader Joes is really healthy maggz! No worries! :winkwink:

Two things that I can't drink and people think I'm weird - coffee and beer! :haha:
For me it's just chocolate. Don't take it away from me. I need my fix lol

Ooh have a good trip and happy birthday!!
fx for no :witch:

Oh and I wanted to add that I got some awesome news at work today so I got a bottle of white zin chilling in the freezer and I'm about to have a glass or four lol
My dh isn't even home it's just me and the dog :haha:

I think we all need some hugs today! :hugs: myself included!

Maggz, it's not so easy to 'just get over it', so be kind with yourself. We are here for you xoxoxo

Khatif, when do you ovulate usually?

AFM, I'm feeling pretty negative about this cycle. I'm pretty sure I'm in the TWW, but I am having my doubts that I have a chance at BFP. I have been so stressed out this cycle (work B.S.), crying almost every day driving into work. My hormones are all wacky (had more EWCM last night (?!?!?!?!), so I'm not sure if I even ovulated (although I DID feel ov pains on Monday). I took an OPK today for the heck of it and it is technically negative, but still looks like it's getting close to positive. WTH. I think I am done with OPKs! They are just frustrating me. Wish I could 'just relax' and go with the flow more often in life. Just want to cry today!! :cry:

And I'd really LOVE a skinny caramel macchiato, but they are full of splenda and I wanted to avoid splenda. LOL I'm already pissed I can't have all the foods I want and I'm not even pregnant!!

I am sorry to hear you feel down. If you opk's make you frustrated just leave them. You will get pregnant without it as well. Piece of mind is more important. Do you have any hobby to help relax?

Khatif I'm so sorry you aren't feel well! :nope: You can tell your honey that you need to BD, but you're just going to lay there. Hahahahahaha!!! Kidding of course, hope you feel better. Lots of rest. :hugs:

I said him exactly the same :D

Well, I had fever all night. Today I feel a little bit better but still not good.
I did some research and apparently fever can delay or even prevent O. I should ovulate on Monday or Tuesday. My CM was already watery and so was moving to the good direction but now...My opk is negativ as well.

It wont be our cycle so I try to let it go and see what happening in the next one.

Hello ladies! Leaving tomorrow for our trip! :happydance: I'm so excited! I'm hoping I'll have service, but not sure. So if you don't hear from me I'll write as soon as I get back. It's going to suck if I can't get on here for that long though! :dohh: Hoping I'll be able to.

maggz what news did you get at work?

Khatif how are you feeling?

Megan, have a great time on your vacation! Enjoy it and relax as much as you can.

I feel better but my temperature was 37 C° (98,6F°) this morning and I feel rather weak. We did BD and will again ig by any chance I ovulate.

Enjoy Megan have a great trip and have fun!!Khatif, get well soon Hun thts really great u guys still managed to bd even after u were so low I just hope everything falls into place for u guys fx for u Hun!!

Starluck how's it going on Hun u finally in tww?!

Maggz U n I same same cd m cd 4 and so u cycle buddies ����

Can I join you ladies? Really struggling with the TWW this time.

My DH and I are both 25 and married 9 weeks ago :cloud9: This is our 3rd cycle TTC, my average cycle length is 30 days. This cycle I used OPKs for the first time and got a positive on CD13, negative on CD 14. So I'm taking CD14 to be my O day. I'm 4DPO today and baby fever has landed!

Looking forward to sharing all the crazy with you :) x

Have fun Mrs. R!!!
Welcome Loobs.. were pretty much on the same CD. I haven't ovulated yet!!I hope everyone had a great weekend..

AFM. Still negative opks I'm expecting O day to be on the 16th.. CM is starting up though!

Off to work to the evening shift. Hope every one has a good monday tomorrow!!

Congrats on the good news at work Maggz!!! Poppin' bottles - very nice :)

Khatif, thanks for your encouragement to feel better. Yoga and meditation are my hobbies :) Did both this weekend. I'm feeling better, but I know by Tuesday I will be miserable again - LOL. Good news is hubby and I are coming up with a plan for me to leave my job as soon as possible. Sorry about your fever, but nice job getting that BD in :thumbup:

Megan, enjoy your trip so much!! You guys deserve this time away to relax and enjoy each other. I hope you have the best time!

Pearly, I *think* I am 6 dpo today. I had very clear ovulation pains on Monday, that were gone by Tuesday, so I'm going to say I ovulated Monday. I really wanted to POAS today, but forced myself to relax and step away from the testing strips - hahaha! :haha: My hubby is reminding me to just relax and if it doesn't happen right now it's gonna be OK. We will have a baby when God is ready to give us one :) (that is what we believe :) )

Hey Loobs, welcome! Welcome to the TWW with me :) TWW is so hard for me too. You've already done everything on your part, now we just have to wait. This is the part where we have to surrender and just see what happens :) Baby fever is full on for me too! I was in a store yesterday looking at all the baby clothes - I'm terrible :haha:

Katrine, woohoo, get to the BD marathon ;)

So, today is CD24 for me (6 dpo). Last cycle was a bit strange and was only 26 days long, but my cycles are typically 30-33 days. Today I feel very, very tired and some light cramps - this is typical for two days before AF. FX it has nothing to do with AF and a baby is snuggling in there!

:dust:

Welcome Loobs, fx for you :)

Yay Pearly haha that's awesome! :hugs: :D

MrsR I hope you enjoy your trip to the fullest hon :happydance:

As for my work news... so I just started this new job at a restaurant and one of my bosses has a daughter that works as head of communications at another place, so one night me and the boss were talking about it and I jokingly said oh cool, you should get me a job there! So she just went ahead and recommended me to her daughter, which then came to the restaurant and introduced herself to me and said that a position would be posted soon that I could apply for and basically just asked me if I wanted full or part time and if we could work around my school schedule!
SO basically I have a new job if I want it - in my field of study! AND it's much better paid than what I have now, granted it's entry level but I'm still in school so by the time I finish school I could have worked my way up and have years of experience when I'm done :happydance:
All thanks to a joke and an awesome boss who likes me :blush: Who would've thought?! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->