Need daily support buddies!

Thank you Pearly86! :hugs: I'm trying my hardest to chill out about it. I've done really good this whole cycle, but now that my AF is due I'm starting to stress a bit. :cry: Still nothing and it's 1:21pm here in Idaho. Like I said, if nothing happens today I'll take a test tomorrow morning. :af::bfp:

That is long hairftsher!! :dohh: No fun at all!! Really hoping this is your month!! Sending TONS of :dust: your way!!!:thumbup:

Thank you Pearly86! :hugs: I'm trying my hardest to chill out about it. I've done really good this whole cycle, but now that my AF is due I'm starting to stress a bit. :cry: Still nothing and it's 1:21pm here in Idaho. Like I said, if nothing happens today I'll take a test tomorrow morning. :af::bfp:

That is long hairftsher!! :dohh: No fun at all!! Really hoping this is your month!! Sending TONS of :dust: your way!!!:thumbup:

You're so sweet! I hope this is both our months. I'm going to test Thursday if it doesn't come by then.

Well it's almost 9pm here and still no AF! I'm nervous to test tomorrow morning, which is silly but I'm scared I'll be disappointed. :cry: I figured my AF was due anywhere from the 14th to the 18th which is tomorrow. So we'll see. Need lots of prayers and :dust:

Well it's almost 9pm here and still no AF! I'm nervous to test tomorrow morning, which is silly but I'm scared I'll be disappointed. :cry: I figured my AF was due anywhere from the 14th to the 18th which is tomorrow. So we'll see. Need lots of prayers and :dust:
:dust::dust::dust: fingers crossed :) will wait to see you at the bfp thread:flower:

Fingers crossed doll!!

So advice ladies. Two week wait for me and af is slightly irregular, so not sure when she's due. :( could be anytime between now and the 22nd.

Symptoms so far: breast tenderness, no appitite( around lunch) , threw up a bit, not from nausea, but from feeling full for no reason. Lots of white cm, emotional, and weird abdominal tightness at times.

Does this sound like early pregnancy to you?

Pretty sure I'm out. Just had some pretty lovely cramping! GL everyone else x

Well I was convinced. But I guess not, af for me today. I'm out. Good luck ladies!

Hey ladies I'd love to hop on this thread! :)

TTC #1 - technically we were NTNP for the first couple of months, since December. MC in May after 5w4d and I just want it to work no later than now! I guess I have to o first, haha.
Have any of you tried preseed? I think I might just order some along with some opk's...

Af just stopped so it's cd 7 for me, I'm really really really hoping this is our month!!

Crossed fingers and babydust for all you ladies! :)

Welcome maggz!! Glad you joined our group!!! :happydance:

Dang it AmandaFelton, your symptoms seemed promising!! :dohh:

Well I took a test this morning and it was negative. :bfn: :cry: I'm pretty depressed about it. I still haven't started my AF yet though and no cramping as of now to make me feel like I'm going to start. I checked my cervix this morning and it's firm and I have lotion like CM (TMI). My bbs still hurt, I'm tired, I am still getting random lightheadedness. So who knows. It will probably start soon. :cry:

Hey ladies I'd love to hop on this thread! :)

TTC #1 - technically we were NTNP for the first couple of months, since December. MC in May after 5w4d and I just want it to work no later than now! I guess I have to o first, haha.
Have any of you tried preseed? I think I might just order some along with some opk's...

Af just stopped so it's cd 7 for me, I'm really really really hoping this is our month!!

Crossed fingers and babydust for all you ladies! :)

Welcome! Sorry about your Mc. Hope this is your cycle, doll.

Welcome maggz!! Glad you joined our group!!! :happydance:

Dang it AmandaFelton, your symptoms seemed promising!! :dohh:

Well I took a test this morning and it was negative. :bfn: :cry: I'm pretty depressed about it. I still haven't started my AF yet though and no cramping as of now to make me feel like I'm going to start. I checked my cervix this morning and it's firm and I have lotion like CM (TMI). My bbs still hurt, I'm tired, I am still getting random lightheadedness. So who knows. It will probably start soon. :cry:

So sorry Mrs R! You're not out until the fat lady sings though! Maybe your body isn't ready to produce a positive test. Your AF didn't come yet after all. Keep us updated!

FX, I'm trying to just let it go and think that there's always next month! Trying not to get too disillusioned about it but I've just been trying to think about it in terms of 'I've got this to try next month that I didn't have this month'. You've got promising symptoms so I really hope so for you this month x

CD34. Tightness in my uterus & sore boobs for the past 10 days. Extreme moodiness (which isn't like me) & headaches & lightheadedness -- however, thinking AF is still going to come.

Fx for ALl you guys!!
Mrs R, do not worry ur not out until the witch shows..here sending u all the luck!1

ALso wanted to knw here just thinking of revising my eating habits..tell me guys drink milk? if yes then which ones are good here? as I had pcos and its not recommended but I still want to drink milk so any advice?

Really hope you get a :bfp: hairftsher!!! :happydance: Thank you for your kind words. Still no AF yet. Slight discomfort in my lower stomach. Not really cramps, just a bit weird feeling. :dohh: Stupid body...either give me a BFP or have my AF start. :wacko:

No AF yet heychrissie?? Could be a good sign!! :thumbup:

Fx for ALl you guys!!
Mrs R, do not worry ur not out until the witch shows..here sending u all the luck!1

ALso wanted to knw here just thinking of revising my eating habits..tell me guys drink milk? if yes then which ones are good here? as I had pcos and its not recommended but I still want to drink milk so any advice?

Thank you Pearly. I'm not super familar with PCOS, so I can't really give you any advice on drinking milk with that. I'm sorry!! :nope: I'm sure someone would know something though?

Thanks Hun!. just wanted to knw if you guys drink milk or not..I had pcos..so just wondering since I have read whole milk is really good for conception so adding that will not bring in the pcos again...and also planning to buy the organic ones..

I was using till now the lactaid ones..though I dont have any milk intolerance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->