Need daily support buddies!

I've heard about the saliva ferning thing Kallie3000 and I do think it's some sort of little microscope thingy you get. If you do try it let me know the scoop!! :thumbup:

Yayy, I sure hope we do too!!:)

Buttercup, yeah a cycle buddy! I'm on cd10 today :) Hopefully we both get our bfps this cycle!!! I hope the clomid works for you, FX.

Megan, woohoooo I'm excited for you that AF is heading out! The weekends always go too fast. Keep your head up, you will get that sticky baby <3

Yeah Loobs, AF is almost out of here for you too!

Plus, vaginal temping was less noisy, because there was a beep of the thermometer under the covers instead of above the covers, so my husband didn't get woken up by it, haha!

LOL Kallie! One morning after I did my temp (orally) I opened my FF app on my phone to enter it as usual (I get up at 4:45 am to do this and start my day) - my husband was like 'what the hell are you doing?' :haha:

I've been checking my CP and CM pretty regularly too. Like Megan I just wash my hands thoroughly before. I also don't check during AF - I already know what's happening there LOL.

Does anyone get 'test anxiety' before taking an OPK or HPT? I give myself so much anxiety before I try out an OPK or HPT - like I'm a failure or something if it is negative. I was going to start my clearblue digital opks today but the thought of seeing an empty circle (no ovulation yet) made me skip it. LOL, I didn't want to see anything negative!! I don't have any EWCM yet so I figured it would probably be neg. anyway (plus, last cycle I think I O'd on CD18 and I'm only on CD10 today). I might start them on Wednesday if I think I can handle seeing the negative. I am going to try not to be tempted to take a HPT early this cycle ~ going to try my best to wait until the day AF is due. Seeing the stark white negatives is starting to mess w. my mind and it's only cycle 3 TTC.

Another question: what time of the day do you test for ovulation? Thanks!!

For opk is the besy time around two o clock in the a afternoon but between 10 and 18 is good. Never from your first in the morning

Sunday I had some blood in my muscus and then some spotting. Yesterday nothing. Today the same, in the morning once red wipe and now two brown spots.
How much my temp doescsuppose to drop before AF?

Thank you Khatif.
I tested this morning and didn't get a happy face, so I was a little bummed:( but maybe I should bring my opk to work and test around 2-2:30 pm. We BD and will continue every other day. My appointment is Thursday for scan and bw I'm anxious to know if Clomid is working. I'm a little on edge today, feeling bloated/full and little crampy but nothing too big.

Another question: what time of the day do you test for ovulation? Thanks!!

For opk is the besy time around two o clock in the a afternoon but between 10 and 18 is good. Never from your first in the morning

I've heard about the saliva ferning thing Kallie3000 and I do think it's some sort of little microscope thingy you get. If you do try it let me know the scoop!! :thumbup:

I DID always want to be a scientist growing up. I feel like this method would appeal to me. I will let you know if I do it!

Hmm Kallie haven't heard about the saliva ferning, so you put it under a microscope and check for some particles or something?

Apparently if you look at your saliva under a microscope when you are not ovulating, it dries differently than when you are ovulating. If you are not ovulating, I guess it just looks like salt or crystals, but if you are ovulating it creates a 'ferning' pattern.

I'm going to maybe buy this product: https://www.fertile-focus.com/

That's straight up crazy. Seriously. We have no idea about half the stuff going on in our bodies!

I am super sensitive, too, so it boggles my mind that I didn't know all this stuff before. It would have made my teenage years a lot easier (maybe). It is so much easier to control and identify my emotions, my body changes, everything now.

Hello ladies!! Busy day today. I had to drive to Spokane, WA which is 2 hours from where I live for a training class for work and be there at 9am this morning. Then class got out at 3:30pm and I had to drive back home. :sleep: LONG DAY!!!

AFM: still just the slightest spotting today. My AF is pretty much gone!! :happydance: Ready to start TTC again. I so hope for a quick BFP, but it took 4 months to get pregnant and then we lost it, so who knows what will happen. Hoping that it doesn't take forever. :nope:

Let us know how you're appointment goes Buttercup! I look forward to hearing about it. :thumbup:

Hello ladies!! Busy day today. I had to drive to Spokane, WA which is 2 hours from where I live for a training class for work and be there at 9am this morning. Then class got out at 3:30pm and I had to drive back home. :sleep: LONG DAY!!!

AFM: still just the slightest spotting today. My AF is pretty much gone!! :happydance: Ready to start TTC again. I so hope for a quick BFP, but it took 4 months to get pregnant and then we lost it, so who knows what will happen. Hoping that it doesn't take forever. :nope:

Let us know how you're appointment goes Buttercup! I look forward to hearing about it. :thumbup:

:wohoo: So glad you can start TTC again!!

Oh wow that sounds like a very long day!! Glad to hear you are back on the ttc road!! :) I'm sure things will work out and we will get our BFP's very soon!!

I will surely let you all know how the appointment goes! :)

Have a good day! x

I cannot really read back since my net is very bad. How are you ladies? Anything important I missed?

My AF arrived today so my cycle is back to normal more or less. Now starting the second month of TTC then.

I just ended my AF Khatif. We'll start TTC again starting this weekend through next week. :happydance:

Mrs R - woohoo for AF being gone. Bet it feels good to be back on the TTC track! Super long day for you!

Not much happening here. We didn't manage to BD last night (only cos AF is gone) because of work schedules so BD marathon commenced tonight! Going to use preseed this cycle, must try and keep the spermies alive as long as possible!

x

Not much here either, I go in tomorrow, so I'm kind of nervous and praying that Clomid is working!!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on :hugs: x

I decided I'm going to start working out in the mornings. I hate getting up early, but I hate working out when I get off of work, so I decided I'll survive and I'm going to try to lose some weight. I did so good before our wedding and lost about 50lbs, but I've gained 30 back. :dohh: Stupid!!!!!! I've been eating good the past month and a half, but I just need to add in some exercise. Figured I'd do 30-45min a day Monday-Friday and we'll see how that goes. Hoping it doesn't screw up my ovulation or AF. So we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->