Need daily support buddies!

Yay for a new cycle for you MrsR :)

Nothing new here, just True Blood, old Grey's seasons, and work. :haha:

I need to get caught up on True Blood maggz. I'm a bit behind!!! :nope:

Not much here either, I go in tomorrow, so I'm kind of nervous and praying that Clomid is working!!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow buttercup!

I decided I'm going to start working out in the mornings. I hate getting up early, but I hate working out when I get off of work, so I decided I'll survive and I'm going to try to lose some weight. I did so good before our wedding and lost about 50lbs, but I've gained 30 back. :dohh: Stupid!!!!!! I've been eating good the past month and a half, but I just need to add in some exercise. Figured I'd do 30-45min a day Monday-Friday and we'll see how that goes. Hoping it doesn't screw up my ovulation or AF. So we'll see.

That amount of exercise shouldn't mess up your cycle at all :) I hope the exercise helps you feel good and de-stress :) it's easier for me to work out in the mornings. I'm just too tired after work to get motivated lol

Hi,
today was the first day I felt other symptoms from Clomid..I had a dull headache all day, hot flashes at night and at work, where it's normally freezing and then some nausea...but nothing too big:) I'm still struggling with Metformin:(

I hope everyone is in good spirits and had a good day! Ttyl!

8th cycle here ladies blahhhhhh thats all i can say about ttc its harder when i make buddies and everyone finally gets blessed but im still on the waiting for my moment game its hard not to get bummed lately ive had an lp issue 4-5 days!!! Super random ive started taking b6 lets see how it goes do u girls use opks?

Hi Baby_rose,

I am also on my 8th cycle. I remember us being on the same chat some months back. TTC has been quite stressfull for me, every month I think that this might be the month for me but then I get AF.

Did you go and meet your Doctor recently?
I have not been to my doctor since last October but planning to arrange for an appointment.

I would like to get some buddies - please join if anyone is interested :)

I haven't watched this series of true blood at all yet :( can't get it on the channels we've got at our house, only my parent's house.
I'm not doing OPKs this month. Trying to relax, since everyone says that helps :)

AFM...m back from my hubbys bday honeymoon..did lots bd ..all around..cuz the checking on opk...ferning and temping was going all along ..and I was so confused with my temps this time that i felt I ov early than I thought and started bding a lil early ..only to my surprise(sarcastically)...my opk showed positive yesterday itself...lol..but still we managed to bd till yesterday from 24 and two times in between too...hope and I knw we have done a lot..no leaving gaps..that is and now we are like we are definitely taking good break from sex!!...
hope this daily bding ..does not leave my hubbys spermies..lethargic...to swim up!!(sorry tmi)...fx...lets c..

lot of new guys joined Hiiii from my side to u all!! and welcome to this thread!!

Megan, Maggz, starluck..heychrissie..hairftsher...and all u guys how u guys doing!!

btw this holiday was so much fun really really had awesome time with my hubby..a perfect honeymoon getaway and m so happy and relaxed!! i hope I have entered my tww..

Pearly, I'm so glad you had a great time! All of that sex sure is exhausting, isn't it? lol.

AFM, I'm on CD13, still waiting for O :) We're going to try BD every other day until I get a positive OPK - then we will BD every day if we can (like SMEP :) )

I'd really LOVE an April baby, so I am hoping that this cycle I get my BFP :)

oh wow u following smep!!..I pretty much keep messing up my smep..but I think Im more than done for this month lol

I so wish we all get our bfps..this month so we can be bump buddies xoxoxox

good luck on catching the eggy hun!!
and wishing and hoping this is it!!

Hi,
My appointment went well. I have follicles /eggs , sizes 11, 14 an 18 and go back next Friday to see if I actually ovulated. My RE said they will give me progesterone if needed. I tested on Wednesday and didn't get a happy face but have been bd every other day since Monday. Yesterday was rough for me, so I ended testing late but got a happy face and bd. It's a relief that Clomid is working and now I hope and pray I get a BFP.

Question: Is 3 follicles/eggs a little or a lot for Clomid? When I asked the nurse she said it was good and that I don't more than that...

How is everyone today?

Not much here either, I go in tomorrow, so I'm kind of nervous and praying that Clomid is working!!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow buttercup!

I decided I'm going to start working out in the mornings. I hate getting up early, but I hate working out when I get off of work, so I decided I'll survive and I'm going to try to lose some weight. I did so good before our wedding and lost about 50lbs, but I've gained 30 back. :dohh: Stupid!!!!!! I've been eating good the past month and a half, but I just need to add in some exercise. Figured I'd do 30-45min a day Monday-Friday and we'll see how that goes. Hoping it doesn't screw up my ovulation or AF. So we'll see.

That amount of exercise shouldn't mess up your cycle at all :) I hope the exercise helps you feel good and de-stress :) it's easier for me to work out in the mornings. I'm just too tired after work to get motivated lol

Buttercup, yeah for 3 follicles and I'm so glad the appointment went well! I don't know much about clomid and what is considered "good" while on it - maybe start another thread so some other women who have been on clomid can comment :)

Hii Buttercup77!, I really wish u luck on the clomid cycle hun!! seeing a smiley on digital opks feels so good!.now that opk showed positive i think more frequent bding will be a plus!! fx!! for all of us!!

this time I used first response one digi opk and I saw yes+ with fmu..as opposed to cb digital or first response analog ones which i used to catch surge only with tmu...around 2..so i think its really good I never caught it before with the same brand previously dont knw feel this month is magical..only I hope this magic month brings us the lil bundle f joy we have been waiting for !!

Good morning!! Pearly86 I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation!! :thumbup: Sounds like you fit a ton of BDing in which is great!! :happydance:

Hairftsher how are you????

Buttercup77 I'm glad your appointment when well. Keep us updated on how it goes for you.

AFM: I'm on CD8. Want to start BDing on CD10 just incase I ovulate early. Not sure when I'll ovulate considering this is my first "normal" cycle since my mc. So I don't want to miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->