Need daily support buddies!

I completely understand!! It's so hard dealing with it. I am really happy for them because you never know someone else's situation.
One of my coworkers was having a baby and the office threw her a baby shower right around the time I mc'd. :( It was so very hard to be happy for her. The day of the shower I ended up having a complete melt down in the bathroom. Called hubby and cried and then sucked it up and put on a smile to get through the day. It was hard but I made it through.

Then another coworker had a mc when I was pregnant and lost a Fallopian tube and she was 39 at the time and her chances were slimmer than mine. She ended up getting pregnant again and had a beautiful boy and it inspires me to press on and not give up.

It really depends on the day. I find it really hard around the time AF arrives and usually see pregnant women everywhere or at least it feels that way! I just heard 2 of my co workers wife's are expecting again. My turn is coming and look forward to it!!:)

I have three (male) coworkers who have had/are having babies this year! A cute little girl and a cute baby boy were born, and the last one (due right away) is a surprise.

I'm SO happy for them, but at the same time very jealous. I really want to be the next pregnant woman in the office, though I am pretty sure I'm not the only one that is trying.

How do you guys deal with coworkers and their babies and/or bumps?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I can completely feel how u must have felt right there..and so brave f u to have come out f that feeling and get along with them in the baby shower function so well :hugs::hugs:

ur so right we have lots f inspirations around!!..and its really about the days..but good we all have each other and our dh support that we can all vent and move on next with full of positive thoughts!! thats how life moves on!!...

we soon will be bump buddies :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you ladies for your sweet words. :hugs: Makes me smile.

I completely agree with how it makes you ladies feel to see another lady pregnant. It's tough!! I get really jealous and wish it was me. But I'm also happy for them because we all know that getting pregnant isn't as easy as what we're taught. :nope: Hoping we will all know what that feels like some day. :hugs:

AFM: I'm on CD 13. Yesterday I had EWCM when I went potty and my CP was high, opened and getting softer. So all great signs ovulation is almost here!! I always get ovary aches when I think I'm ovulating, but haven't had any of those yet. Thinking possibly tomorrow, but we'll see. Hubby and I need to BD again today, Thursday and Saturday. FX we'll be blessed and catch that eggy. [-o<

Buttercup, that is such a good point. It is totally true that you don't know what difficulties other people have had. Two of my coworkers had repeat miscarriages before having their babies, and one of them his baby and wife both almost died (so I am definitely not jealous of that, yikes!)

I think that is something that really helps me just be happy for them! It is harder with the coworker who just got married and just started trying; he doesn't seem to take fatherhood quite as seriously or as gratefully as the other two, and it is really tough to handle! Like, you have been given a gift - take it! You know?

Hi beauties :). I'm typing on my phone so forgive any typos :)

I have three (male) coworkers who have had/are having babies this year! A cute little girl and a cute baby boy were born, and the last one (due right away) is a surprise.

I'm SO happy for them, but at the same time very jealous. I really want to be the next pregnant woman in the office, though I am pretty sure I'm not the only one that is trying.

How do you guys deal with coworkers and their babies and/or bumps?

It's hard. I like buttercups reply - you never know what difficulties they might have had getting preg or just in life. A baby is a gift, everyone deserves that kind of happiness. Our time is coming! We just have to be patient (I really struggle with patience!!!)

loobs keeping fx for u hun so u ov soon!..what cd aree u ??

@Kallie..m not doing any job right now..but got lots f friends around who already are pregnant ..wish that i join them soon!!..i knw its so tough to be around ppl who are preg..we definitely feel good for them but at the same time wish for ourselves to be the one soon!!...getting jealous is really normal..

Maggz thanks hun!! :hugs ...what dpo did u reach ?? we both having the same cycle days wishing become bump buddies too

starluck ..did u get positve opk hun?? fx for u as well

Lol I still have not gotten positive opk! I am trying not to worry. Still have lots of ewcm and cervix is high, open, soft - also feeling like having a lot of sex especially today so I think I will ovulate very soon! My urine is almost always dilute, so I'm not sure if I will ever have a real positive opk. I drink a lot of fluids (always have) and it's hard to hold off! Especially when it's hot outside!

Buttercup, you're an amazing coworker for showing up to that baby shower with a happy face on!! Your time will be here too :)

Thank you ladies for your sweet words. :hugs: Makes me smile.

I completely agree with how it makes you ladies feel to see another lady pregnant. It's tough!! I get really jealous and wish it was me. But I'm also happy for them because we all know that getting pregnant isn't as easy as what we're taught. :nope: Hoping we will all know what that feels like some day. :hugs:

AFM: I'm on CD 13. Yesterday I had EWCM when I went potty and my CP was high, opened and getting softer. So all great signs ovulation is almost here!! I always get ovary aches when I think I'm ovulating, but haven't had any of those yet. Thinking possibly tomorrow, but we'll see. Hubby and I need to BD again today, Thursday and Saturday. FX we'll be blessed and catch that eggy. [-o<

That eggie is coming megan! :happydance:

Thanks ladies, My dh is very supportive and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have his support

@pearl86:hugs::happydance: yay!
@ loobs, that's a hard one too, when coworkers and / or their spouses come to visit with little ones
@ Starluck, I love that you call "the egg" an eggy. I swear I giggled until my cheeks were burning!! .. Funny!!

Our time is coming ladies❤️❤️

Dh often reminds me that we never know someone else's situation

And I agree, it's so hard to see other not be grateful-for or take parenthood seriously, especially when it's achieved with little effort compared to others:hugs:

Buttercup, that is such a good point. It is totally true that you don't know what difficulties other people have had. Two of my coworkers had repeat miscarriages before having their babies, and one of them his baby and wife both almost died (so I am definitely not jealous of that, yikes!)

I think that is something that really helps me just be happy for them! It is harder with the coworker who just got married and just started trying; he doesn't seem to take fatherhood quite as seriously or as gratefully as the other two, and it is really tough to handle! Like, you have been given a gift - take it! You know?

I like to think that when I finally do get my pregnancy that sticks, I will tell everyone how long my baby journey took. Especially young women, who always hear all the time how easy it is to get pregnant, and don't hear how hard it can be! People should value their bodies more (both in protecting themselves from unwanted STDs and pregnancies, and by making sure they get checked out early for issues!)

Speaking of OPKs, earlier, I have never had a really positive OPK, ever. I figure that it is more important for me to stay hydrated rather than worry about having concentrated enough urine to make the line dark!

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been very active kinda been trying to keep busy and stop obsessing.
I totally agree with you buttercup, we don't know other peoples stories - but it's hard when everyone seems to get it right off the bat and we can't!

Which is why I hope you don't resent me when I show you this pic!:) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us, that we get our sticky, healthy beans!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
wohooooo Maggz ..congratulations hun!! so excited for u !!!
wish u a very H&h 9 mo..wish soon we all follow !!

I like to think that when I finally do get my pregnancy that sticks, I will tell everyone how long my baby journey took. Especially young women, who always hear all the time how easy it is to get pregnant, and don't hear how hard it can be! People should value their bodies more (both in protecting themselves from unwanted STDs and pregnancies, and by making sure they get checked out early for issues!)

Speaking of OPKs, earlier, I have never had a really positive OPK, ever. I figure that it is more important for me to stay hydrated rather than worry about having concentrated enough urine to make the line dark!

I was just speaking with a friend about this very thing. I think there should be a required course in college for women about reproductive health/how our bodies work. Take charge of your fertility should be required text!! I wish I knew then what I know now!!!!!

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been very active kinda been trying to keep busy and stop obsessing.
I totally agree with you buttercup, we don't know other peoples stories - but it's hard when everyone seems to get it right off the bat and we can't!

Which is why I hope you don't resent me when I show you this pic!:) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us, that we get our sticky, healthy beans!

I'm so happy for you Maggz! Congrats again :)

Congratulations Maggz!! So so happy for you :hugs:

I'm so confused about my chart and my O signs. I noticed a glob of EWCM yesterday, that happened last cycle on the day I got my positive OPK. All OPKs so far this cycle have been negative. I think my CM is watery today but I find it hard to tell after BD. My temps seem to be on the up too - and I have no idea how to show you ladies my chart. Hope I've not missed it :( x

Congratulations!!! ❤️💛

Try not to stress, keeping my fingers crossed for you💛

I'm so confused about my chart and my O signs. I noticed a glob of EWCM yesterday, that happened last cycle on the day I got my positive OPK. All OPKs so far this cycle have been negative. I think my CM is watery today but I find it hard to tell after BD. My temps seem to be on the up too - and I have no idea how to show you ladies my chart. Hope I've not missed it :( x

I was just speaking with a friend about this very thing. I think there should be a required course in college for women about reproductive health/how our bodies work. Take charge of your fertility should be required text!! I wish I knew then what I know now!!!!!

If I have a daughter, I will definitely be talking to her about her cycle and fertility and STD safety and what is normal or not normal and EVERYTHING. My mom was good about talking to me about what she knew, but even she didn't know about all the changes that they go through in Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I love that book, was SUCH a eye opener!

Try not to stress it Loobs :hugs: Keep BDing every other day and you will cover your bases :thumbup:

If I have a daughter, I will definitely be talking to her about her cycle and fertility and STD safety and what is normal or not normal and EVERYTHING. My mom was good about talking to me about what she knew, but even she didn't know about all the changes that they go through in Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I love that book, was SUCH a eye opener!

EXACTLY! If I have a daughter I will definitely being doing the same :) My Mom never told me anything - I figured it out on my own through friends and a neighbor when I got my period, LOL!!

My Mum was pretty good about all the womanly stuff. She bought me a book, specifically for teenagers about cycles and menstruating and sex. She would read the chapter before me so she was prepared for my questions. I was still pretty unprepared for the whole thing, I know if I ever have a girl I'll do it differently!

You got quite a dip in ur temp I usually get a dip when my opk turns positve so keep testing hun and keep bding ur ov on ur way for sure!!..

When I got my periods I was like what is this mom?? and then she explained me all but thats all btween me and my mom m too shy to ask her about her pregnancy and stuff..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->