Need daily support buddies!

starluck I ovulated a lil late too on cd21 ...which was cd 19 last month so u still can ovulate just dont leave the opks..and yes keep the bd regular !!

Welcome back Khatif!

YAY Loobs!! :sex:

Pearly, I'm doing good :) I think I O'd yesterday or maybe today; we'll see after a few more temps :thumbup: I had EWCM this morning (or what I think is EWCM, maybe it's semen??), still negative OPK LOL so who knows!! I think I'm giving up on OPKs. I have some very light cramping in my uterus today and my ovary cramps/pain has gone away. How are you doing?

Megan, I'm on my 8th day of EWCM - so keep up the BD every other day until you notice your cervical fluid drying up :) I was surprised how many days I've had EWCM this cycle.

I have read a couple of weeks ago that some women never get + opk's even though they have ovulation. So who knows you may be one of those women.

Welcome back Khatif!

YAY Loobs!! :sex:

Pearly, I'm doing good :) I think I O'd yesterday or maybe today; we'll see after a few more temps :thumbup: I had EWCM this morning (or what I think is EWCM, maybe it's semen??), still negative OPK LOL so who knows!! I think I'm giving up on OPKs. I have some very light cramping in my uterus today and my ovary cramps/pain has gone away. How are you doing?

Megan, I'm on my 8th day of EWCM - so keep up the BD every other day until you notice your cervical fluid drying up :) I was surprised how many days I've had EWCM this cycle.

I have read a couple of weeks ago that some women never get + opk's even though they have ovulation. So who knows you may be one of those women.

I'm one of those people - I think it is because my urine is too dilute! I just keep BDing until my Basal Body temperature rises for 2-3 days straight.

Thanks ladies :) I think I am definitely one of those women too. My urine is usually too dilute since I drink so much water/tea/decaf coffee. Last cycle it really freaked me out that I kept getting negatives, but I think it's just b/c they are finicky and my urine is too dilute. I'm really happy I'm temping this cycle so I can see what's up.

I <3 temping. I learned SO MUCH about my body I would have never, ever known before!

Welcome back from vacation Khatif!! Glad you had a great time!!

heychrissie I had painful side boob in my left bood when I got my :bfp: Could be a good sign!! :happydance:

Yay EWCM and positive ovulation test Loobs!!! :thumbup: Get busy lady!! :sex:

maggz I hope we can all join you really soon. Keep us updated on how things go for you! :hugs:

AFM: I'm on CD 15. I had EWCM Monday and Tuesday and I thought I'd probably ovulate yesterday with all the signs my body is giving me, but I normally get achiness in one of my ovaries and I haven't had any of that, so frankly I have no idea. Hahaha! :dohh: We BD'd Sunday, Tuesday and this morning. So hoping to catch that dang egg!! I want to BD one more time on Saturday just incase I ovulate later than I think. So who knows...we'll see. [-o&lt;

Hope so MrsR, but inclined not to get excited as I've had this every month since I stopped BCP :L I did read somewhere that it's supposed to mean you've ovulated if it's the sides, so that's good at least! I had a load of cramping around ovulation which I don't usually get so I'm a little concerned about that...

I think it's hard sometimes to determine exactly when you ovulate. Only our bodies know for sure. They have so many different ways of telling you when you're fertile, but none of them predict that exact moment of ovulation. Plus, not all women have the same signs and symptoms either. I think age, lifestyle, diet, etc all play a roll into what are bodies and hormones do. I wish it was unquestionable like getting your AF or something. Hahahahaha!!! Why does it have to be so hard????? :dohh: Like for example...I have a lot of signs of ovulation, but I haven't had my normal achiness in one of my ovaries, so now I'm wondering if it has happened yet or not? Why wouldn't I have that this cycle? Who knows? :shrug: I did start exercising a week ago, so maybe that changed some things. Kallie3000 I noticed you have lost some weight, congrats!!!! :happydance: How are you doing it? I want to lose some weight too. So started exercising for 30 minutes every day and eating right. So we'll see.

I don't think it would matter exactly what time or anything that you ovulate. And some people have a pretty regular pattern (I used BBT to figure out that I ovulate late, even though I have a 28 day cycle!) So as long as you BD fairly regularly, it shouldn't matter if it is the exact right day. In fact, the most common conception day was BD'ing 2 days prior to ovulation!

Ms Reineke, I have gut problems which was I getting some help for through doctors, and they recommended I go to a registered dietician. I had a meeting with her, and she helped me completely change my diet. I don't really exercise, though I'd like to do more, but I do eat a really clean diet and I keep track of everything I eat. You can add me on my fitness pal if you'd like! I have the same username there (but my friends on there don't know I'm TTC, so just don't post about babies, lol!)

Well, I'm glad I didn't give up on the OPKs :haha:

I got an *almost* positive OPK tonight! :happydance:

https://i57.tinypic.com/14o0sqq.jpg

I took a digital too and it came up with no smiley face. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening and see if I can get that darn smiley!

I am trying to seduce DH, but I think we will wait until tomorrow. He said he wants his sperm to be super strong to race out of the gate tomorrow night :rofl:

:rofl: starluck, my dh wanted to try and "preserve" his cause he read somewhere that it's more likely it'll be a boy if he hasn't ejaculated within a week. We followed the SMEP so that didn't happen! Wonder if that means it'll be a girl!

:rofl: starluck, my dh wanted to try and "preserve" his cause he read somewhere that it's more likely it'll be a boy if he hasn't ejaculated within a week. We followed the SMEP so that didn't happen! Wonder if that means it'll be a girl!

LOL!! he made me laugh so hard when he said it.

Took another OPK this morning and it looks the same as last night (took a cheapie), but it was with more dilute urine so maybe it's actually darker. And temp didn't jump up today. It's getting annoying to keep waiting for O like this! Now I am getting very worried about my LP. Today is CD21. If I don't O until, let's say CD22 or 23, and my cycle lasts until CD31, then my LP is only 7 or 8 days :( I'm going to run out to whole foods on my lunch break to see if i can find vitex and b6 there. It's worth a shot for this last part of my cycle - if the vitex/b6 don't work their magic for this cycle that's okay too, i'll just be glad i tried and started taking it to gear up for next cycle :thumbup:

Gender swaying, if it actually works, is such a small effect that it is practically useless.

If it is FUN though, go ahead, right!

Aw I enjoyed reading when you'd tell people. I originally planned to wait until 12 weeks and then i realized for as long as I can remember I wanted to be prenant. This is the single most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and when I really Sat down and thought about it, it seemed absolutely ridiculous to keep it to myself. If this life inside me should end before I meet him/her, then I would be heartbroken. However, their life would surely be worth celebrating and that is what we're doing. I also considered how I would feel if I did mc and I would want to grief openly and having told people I was pregnant would make a great support system.
But people deal with things differently! My DH wanted to wait 12 weeks but.... My body, my rules. This baby is worth celebrating even if there is a negative outcome. :)

Whooop WHOOP!!!! IT's a baby, a baby!!!

(what???)

WHOOP WHOOP!!!! That lovely Lady Lady!!!!

(Which one?)

Whoop whOOp!!!! With the HAIR the Hair!!!!

(ooooooooohhhh)

Whoop Whoop !!! That baby's there that baby's there...

Congratulations girlie!!!!! YAY!!!

Hahahaha!! tuamora you crack me up!! :rofl:

My husband wants a boy too. He said if we had a girl that she won't be able to do anything and that I would have to be the one to disipline her. LOL!! He's so funny.

AFM: CD 16. Wanting to BD one more time tomorrow and then it's waiting time. :dohh: I hate waiting!! :growlmad: FX [-o&lt; My husband and I have a week off after next week. We decided to take our second vacation week from work while the weather is nice. We're going to go floating on the river and then go to Spokane, WA which is a 2 hour drive from here, my DH's parents live there so we'll visit them and we decided to stay in a hotel and go golfing. It should be really fun. My AF would be due to start towards the end of our vacation, so it would be a great way to end the trip if I got a :bfp:

I haven't followed SMEP in the sense of thinking about it, After looking back at both of my charts, I guess we are just horny....lol

This month has been a challenge because it has been triple digits outside and inside of the house. Our AC seemed to stop working, and we cut it completely off after receiving a bill for 450.00.... What....(with dr. evil finger) So my SO and I suffered with a thousand fans and well over 93 degree heat inside of the house. There were times we tried, but gave up....TOO DARN HOT!!!! and not in a good way. Everyone including the property management were assuring us that PG&E (the electric company) is expensive...My neighbor told me, no have them come out and check that AC, something isn't right. Sure enough, the AC repairman came and stated that it was the worse AC blockage he has ever encountered. IT has been severely neglected....GRRRRRR Whose gonna pay my 450.00 back to me? I just moved into the house 2 months ago....

Anyway, I do not have much hope for this month, but I do hold put hope for all of you wonderful ladies to get that BFP! BFP! BFP! Shouting from the rooftops....BFP!!!!

Mrs. R, that sounds AMAZING!!!! Completely relaxing...Always remember, even after you have the baby, KEEP honeymooning!!!! Don't forget those times that he is a boy, and you are a girl, and you laugh and enjoy. Do not let yourselves get caught up in societies warped sense of adulthood. My SO and I had a cracker fight yesterday...It was so fun... They were wrapped saltine crackers that came with some chili that we ate a couple of days ago... I saw the bag and threw one at him. It became World War ??? the cat even got in on the action, chasing sailing crackers as they missed their target. (I think it was a weird celebration of having a working AC...lol)

So in summary, have fun always, and in order to do that have a working AC.....otherwise MISERY!!!! lol

Does anyone still want to learn about ferning?

Megan, floating on a river sounds so relaxing! :thumbup: I've heard Spokane has a lot of natural beauty.

Tuamora, LOL! you crack me up too :) I totally agree about still having fun together! DH and I need a date night this weekend!

tuamora you always make me laugh. :haha: My husband and I are always being dorks together. He seriously makes me laugh every day. I couldn't be married to someone who couldn't do that. I am a big kid at heart, so I need someone who is funny and he definiently is. He can drive me insane at times, but I love him to death. LOL!! I couldn't imagine not having AC!! That had to be HORRIBLE!! When we went on our last vacation the town we stayed in never stays very warm for too long, so the cabin we were staying in didn't have AC, well it was in the 90's there and the house would get up to 80 degrees!! We were dying in that...I couldn't imagine it being hotter!! We keep our house at 73ish when it's summer time here and at night we turn it down to 65. I like being able to curl up in my covers and not be hot. I love the warm weather, but not in my house. Haha!! Glad you got it fixed.

Hair how are you??? Hope you're doing well. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->