Need daily support buddies!

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been very active kinda been trying to keep busy and stop obsessing.
I totally agree with you buttercup, we don't know other peoples stories - but it's hard when everyone seems to get it right off the bat and we can't!

Which is why I hope you don't resent me when I show you this pic!:) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us, that we get our sticky, healthy beans!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!:thumbup: CONGRATS!!!!:hugs:

I think there is a way u can connect your FF to this forum ..ladies help how to show chart here??

M too much into my job prep these days studying all technical stuff and dont feel like getting into technical stuff related to ttc atleast lol

I so wish and even we both wish we have a baby girl and m just gonna give her all the love I have and will definitely educate her all the girly stuff.

You got quite a dip in ur temp I usually get a dip when my opk turns positve so keep testing hun and keep bding ur ov on ur way for sure!!..

When I got my periods I was like what is this mom?? and then she explained me all but thats all btween me and my mom m too shy to ask her about her pregnancy and stuff..

Thanks Pearly <3 I told my DH this morning to save some energy for BD tonight :happydance:

Hello!! CD 14 today and my CP is high, soft and opened!! :happydance: My CM was EW yesterday and today it seems more watery. I haven't had any ovary achiness like I normally get around ovulation, but my bbs hurt a bit and my cervix and CM is doing what it normally does, so hoping we'll catch that eggy!! [-o&lt; BD'd Sunday and yesterday, we will again tomorrow and Saturday. So hoping to get lucky and get our :bfp: the first month after my mc, but the odds are kind of against us, so we'll see. I'm still staying relaxed and positive as of now. We'll see what happens when the TTW gets here. LOL!! :haha:

I think there is a way u can connect your FF to this forum ..ladies help how to show chart here??

M too much into my job prep these days studying all technical stuff and dont feel like getting into technical stuff related to ttc atleast lol

I so wish and even we both wish we have a baby girl and m just gonna give her all the love I have and will definitely educate her all the girly stuff.

Hi Pearly - underneath your chart in FF there is a button called "share" - if you click there you will find the code to enter into your signature here on b&b.

Hello!! CD 14 today and my CP is high, soft and opened!! :happydance: My CM was EW yesterday and today it seems more watery. I haven't had any ovary achiness like I normally get around ovulation, but my bbs hurt a bit and my cervix and CM is doing what it normally does, so hoping we'll catch that eggy!! [-o&lt; BD'd Sunday and yesterday, we will again tomorrow and Saturday. So hoping to get lucky and get our :bfp: the first month after my mc, but the odds are kind of against us, so we'll see. I'm still staying relaxed and positive as of now. We'll see what happens when the TTW gets here. LOL!! :haha:

I think your odds are the same each month you TTC, so I wouldn't say the odds are against you. Stay relaxed and positive :thumbup: I am pretty relaxed right now myself but also wondering if I will be able to stay this way during the TWW!

I think your odds are the same each month you TTC, so I wouldn't say the odds are against you. Stay relaxed and positive :thumbup: I am pretty relaxed right now myself but also wondering if I will be able to stay this way during the TWW!

Actually, I've heard that you can be even more fertile after a miscarriage... I had a chemical last cycle, so I've been really hopeful this cycle!

I've heard that too Kallie, but I'm trying to just "assume" we have the 20% chance of getting pregnant like always, but if that is in fact true...that's great!!!! :happydance:

I sincerely hope you all join me and we all get our stickies now!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I've heard that too Kallie, hope it holds true for both you and MrsR!

Hello ladies,

We are back from the holiday. It was very nice and very very warm :D

Congratulations Maggz! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Enjoy the coming months.

I am at CD 9. I think I would ovulate somewhere next week. My temps are off in the last couple of days. I mean they are very steady staying on 36,5. Did anyone every experienced having the same temp for days. However, I ordered a new thermometer with two number after the comma.

I try to take it easier since last months I was maybe a bit too much even
for myself :)

After all the confusion over the past few days, it's finally cleared up. I got my positive OPK today, and lots of EWCM noted. :happydance: x

wow loobs its bd time!! get bding girl!!..have fun on catching that eggy :D:D

@starluck hows it going on for u dear?

Lol chrissie you made me laugh :haha: painful side boob?!

loobs get to it! :sex:

Welcome back from vacation Khatif!! Glad you had a great time!!

heychrissie I had painful side boob in my left bood when I got my :bfp: Could be a good sign!! :happydance:

Yay EWCM and positive ovulation test Loobs!!! :thumbup: Get busy lady!! :sex:

maggz I hope we can all join you really soon. Keep us updated on how things go for you! :hugs:

AFM: I'm on CD 15. I had EWCM Monday and Tuesday and I thought I'd probably ovulate yesterday with all the signs my body is giving me, but I normally get achiness in one of my ovaries and I haven't had any of that, so frankly I have no idea. Hahaha! :dohh: We BD'd Sunday, Tuesday and this morning. So hoping to catch that dang egg!! I want to BD one more time on Saturday just incase I ovulate later than I think. So who knows...we'll see. [-o&lt;

Welcome back Khatif!

YAY Loobs!! :sex:

Pearly, I'm doing good :) I think I O'd yesterday or maybe today; we'll see after a few more temps :thumbup: I had EWCM this morning (or what I think is EWCM, maybe it's semen??), still negative OPK LOL so who knows!! I think I'm giving up on OPKs. I have some very light cramping in my uterus today and my ovary cramps/pain has gone away. How are you doing?

Megan, I'm on my 8th day of EWCM - so keep up the BD every other day until you notice your cervical fluid drying up :) I was surprised how many days I've had EWCM this cycle.

Actually, what I had this morning was DEFINITELY EWCM (see the article link below)

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...ction/ewcm-egg-white-cervical-mucous-or-semen

So I guess I haven't O'd yet!! I'm not sure I can BD a 4th night in a row LOL!! We'll see if DH is up to it :) Or maybe I should save the BD for tomorrow in case I still have EWCM tomorrow?? I want to time this the best I can without stressing us both out - what would you ladies do?

and I guess I should continue with the OPKs and see if I ever do get a positive one!

Thanks for sharing my excitement ladies! "Busy" ness has commenced - aiming for tomorrow and Saturday too, to cover all bases. Hopefully my temperature will show I ovulated!

Starluck - I was a bit confused too. This time yesterday I had seen some EWCM but then it dried up. My OPKs were negative. Today, the EWCM is back and the OPK was positive. Don't give up yet, get the BD in and keep testing! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->