Need daily support buddies!

Yeah I'm definently irritated with the whole anxiety thing. I called my doctor this afternoon to see if my anxiety and what not is a normal thing to have after not taking my medication anymore. He said it was, but since I'm having problems with it that he wants to put me on a low dose of this other type of medicine that he said is safe during pregnancy. Medications come in risk classes of A, B, C, and D. Well with A there is no risk, B there is no risk in animal studies/human studies, C this is risk in animal studies and could be in human studies, and D you do not want to take during pregnancy. Well the one I was on that he had me get off of is a catagory C and he wanted to get me off of that because of it's catagory and then I Googled this new one he wants me to start and it's a catagory C. Well...what the hell??? Why would you make me stop a catagory C and then want me to start a catagory C???? I called them, and I'm waiting to hear back. So ANNOYED RIGHT NOW!! It takes a lot to irriate me and I'm officially irriated. LOL!!

Great. Just looked up my anxiety meds and it's a category C. UGH. Also noticed on my pill bottle that it could be harmful to the mother and the baby if taken during the third trimester. Why do I have to find this out for myself rather than the doctor tell me? Guess I'm going to have to wean myself off the pills like I originally wanted to do...

MrsR - yay for cycle buddies! September is our month, I can feel it. I'm sorry you've been having a hard time, but this is the ideal place to let it all out. We're all here for you. Your poor doggy! You must have got such a fright, but I'm glad he's getting better. I hope you get your meds sorted - sounds weird that they would try and change you to another category C. x

That seems a bit daft tbh, replacing one lot of medication with another of the same category. Hope you hear back soon!

I've got a feeling about September, hope its a good month for everyone! im on cd14 and have started on the opks, nothing yet. That's the sucky thing about irregular periods I never have a clue when ov is gonna be. Some cycles can be 28 days and the longest I have ever had was 88days. Would kill for regular periods right about now lol.

Fx'ed for everyone!
:flower:

Well, AF did not come what I already expected since I did not O. I hope it will come not too late. My AF was never late before so I feel rather down now...
I don't know when it comes. I hope very very fast..like tomorrow.

Megan, I hope your doctor can explain why you are getting a C category pills if there is an save alterative. She has to have a very good reason to take this risk but I dont even understand why does she did not let you know about it. It is something you have to make decision about not she.
I know how difficult and frustrating this all can be. I am right now without medication and I hope I can stay like this.

Ok I spoke to my doctor and my baby doctor and I'm going to be taking a new medication that has very low risk to cause any problems in pregancy. Any type of medication has a slight risk at least, but the risk ok using this medication in pregnancy and the risk of something happening to your baby naturally are about the same. So I am hoping it will help with how I've been feeling these past 6 days. I'm already feeling more relieved. It is a catagory C, but my doctor explained to me it is catagorized that way due to the type of medicine it is. Once my actual baby doctor said he would recommed it as well I felt better. I looked up both my old medication I was taking and this new one and there is a definent difference is how much risk there is with pregnancy. So Hoping to get back to feeling like myself soon.

writingislove, what type of medication are you on if you don't mind me asking?

Well, AF did not come what I already expected since I did not O. I hope it will come not too late. My AF was never late before so I feel rather down now...
I don't know when it comes. I hope very very fast..like tomorrow.

Megan, I hope your doctor can explain why you are getting a C category pills if there is an save alterative. She has to have a very good reason to take this risk but I dont even understand why does she did not let you know about it. It is something you have to make decision about not she.
I know how difficult and frustrating this all can be. I am right now without medication and I hope I can stay like this.

Maybe you're pregnant???:happydance:

Ladies,

Everyone here is tremendously supportive and I appreciate it more than I can express in words.
I did my sixth IUI yesterday and Im feeling hopeful. My date to find out in on Sept 10, 2014. I will stay as calm as I can until then. I took off today and next week I will only work for three days. I want to give myself the best possible chance of conceiving. I even stopped getting my allergy shots. The last time that I received one was July 2, 2014. Im sure that you can imagine that some of my days are a bit miserable but I rather deal with that and have a higher chance of conceiving.

My husband will be home for the next three days (we have two households as of June 2014. One in FL and one in CA) which is good because that will help calm my sadness even if its only for a few days. Then on the 7th my mama flies in from Germany for four weeks so it shouldnt be too bad (even though at times I can be completely surrounded by people and feel completely alone).

Again thank you ladies,
Minnie

I'm on Celexa (Citalopram). It was just my regular doctor who told me she thought it was safer to stay on it, but I'll be seeing my ob/gyn soon so I think I'll get her two cents on the whole issue.

Khatif, maybe Mrs R is on to something and it's finally happened for you! We've got to at least hope, right? :)

MrsR - Glad you got it sorted!

Khatif - I hope you get your answers soon :hugs:

Minnie - I'm glad you'll have some company, and I hope this is it for you.

AFM, waiting to O!

x

Good morning ladies. I'm so glad it's Friday!! :happydance: Plus I work at a bank, so we are closed on Monday for Labor Day here in US so I get a 3 day weekend!! Yay!!! :thumbup: This past week has been horrible. Between the awful anxiety and other symptoms I've had from adjusting my medicine to my doggie having unexpected surgery I'm so ready for the weekend. I'm a bit concerned because I'm due to ovulate around mid week and I'm hoping with the past week being so stressful it hasn't completely messed me up. But I wouldn't be surprised if it did. :cry: Feeling a bit better today now that I've got things all sorted out and I started my new medicine yesterday, but I have a bit of anxiety still and I've had a headache for 2 days. :growlmad: Frustrating. Going to do my best to totally relax this weekend and hope my ovulation will happen like normal. I'm on CD 9 according to my TTC apps, but I spotted for 2 days before my AF kicked in, so I don't know if I should count like I'm on CD 11? How do you ladies count? Do you count day 1 as when you first start to bleed, or when it fully kicks in? I haven't checked my CP/CM yet today either. But I know if my stress this past week hasn't screwed up my cycle I should ovulate sometime in the next week. I think I normally ovulate around CD 14, but who knows? :shrug:

I've been wondering that same thing. Personally, I count the day I start to bleed as CD1, but I'm not sure what the exact science is. ;)

I should be due to O either the middle or end of next week, which means I'm all antsy!

Af showed up yesterday. New cycle is starting hopefully this one with O. So I am at CD2 now

Spotting I do not count as CD1. For me CD1 is when is is red and well more flow then just dots or when I wipe. I usually have spotting for one or two days before AF comes (not this time).

Megan, I am sorry for you bad month. Mine isn't too good neither but I try to keep my head above the water. I cannot let depression over win me otherwise I will need my pills again. Next week I am back to the gym to workout 2-3 times a week, for that is one of the best way to have control over depression and eating healthy. Unfortunately, both them is a big challenge :( I love cakes and cookies:)

Waiting to O over here, on CD 14 but, it in the meantime :sex: .....not a bad way to spend the Labor Day weekend :winkwink:

Hello ladies. I feel like I've been productive today. I mowed the lawn, pulled a bunch of weeds, ran some errands and then when my husband got home from work at 3pm I told him it was time to start BDing again and we got that in for the day. So I'm on CD 10 today. So we'll BD again on CD 12, 14, 16 and 18 if we can. I honestly don't know what will happen this cycle considering this whole past week leading up to my fertile week was full of anxiety and a ton of stress. Probably messed up my ovulation and who knows if I will even ovulate this month. :shrug: All I'm doing to track it is checking my CP/CM and paying attention to my body. So we'll see. Not feeling very confident about it. :cry:

Hi all, on CD16. Haven't had much to update but have been following! I was on citalopram but stopped before ttc on my own, mainly because it killed my sex drive completely. So I get the anxiety, mine's not been great lately but I'm doing my best!
Thought it might be worth saying here that I was taking pregnacare since starting ttc - for 4 cycles I think? Not sure if I mentioned here but I had not noticed any CM at all - I pretty much started taking it as soon as I came off the pill, and I know I had mucous before I started taking BCP. This month, I stopped taking the multivitamin and started only folic acid instead - and I have noticed CM. I don't check, tmi but this is purely from underwear. So it may well be a coincidence, but all the same I thought it might be worth mentioning.
GL all x

How are we all today?

Sorry the witch got you Khatif, but yay for a brand new cycle to try.

I'm on CD11 now, and FF says I'm starting my fertile week, so starting OPKs today! C'mon eggy!

x

HI Minnie, I have everything crossed for you I hope you have a good result. My period is due on or around the tenth too - so another judgement day for me, argh already going mad; this is cycle number 12 the dreaded one, so I'm really worked up. Good luck my love all happy thoughts are with you x

HI Minnie, I have everything crossed for you I hope you have a good result. My period is due on or around the tenth too - so another judgement day for me, argh already going mad; this is cycle number 12 the dreaded one, so I'm really worked up. Good luck my love all happy thoughts are with you x

OMG!!! This is exciting that we will pretty much find out the same day. I truly hope that we will both get that wonderful positive that we have been longing for. I have been with my hubby this weekend so I didn't really think about it too intensely but we did act like and talk as if we were pregnant.

Today I had an extremely bad headache so bad that I could not move. It was intense pain on my entire head and then it started radiating to the back of my neck. I couldn't even more to go pee. My eyes and forehead has pressure. So I did some research and came across this:
"It's not unusual to get tension headaches when you're pregnant, especially in the first trimester. Tension headaches – the most common kind of headache – can feel like a squeezing pain or a steady dull ache on both sides of the head or the back of the neck."
So I am pretty hopeful; any sign is a good sign.

I truly wish you luck and baby dust.:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->