Need daily support buddies!

That's great you're having good symptoms. I don't have any this cycle, I don't even know what that means anymore?? LOL - it's great you had some time with your husband; it's always important. If I am not successful this cycle I have an appointment booked at the fertility clinic on the 7th October, so I've one more cycle after this and then they will see me - so I guess if it doesn't happen in the next 2 months at least I won't have to wait long to find out if anything can be done to help. Wow - I'm starting to sound like a rational person again. I hope you aren't going too crazy with the wait. The only thing I noticed different so far is I had a weird dream last night that I was in a head on collision and then another that I was having an affair on my husband!!!!!! Neither are true by the way - I wish you all the luck - let me know how you are getting on x

Good morning ladies. Sounds like everyone is hanging in there. :thumbup:

AFM: I'm on CD 13. Like I said, I'm not sure if my body will ovulate like normal this month considering all of my stress last week. I'm feeling better, but not 100%. I've literally had a tension headache since last Thursday. :nope: Trying my best to RELAX!! My DH and I BD'd on CD 10 and yesterday (CD 12). We will again tomorrow (CD 14), CD 16 and possibly CD 18. I'm having a slight achiness in my right ovary area this morning and my cervix is high, but it's really firm still. It seems slightly opened and my CM is watery, but no EWCM as of now. I normally ovulate around CD 14, but we'll see what my crazy body wants to do. :shrug: Hoping for the best, but this is the first cycle I'm just going to assume I will not get pregnant due to all of the stress/anxiety I had. Most likely it won't happen this month. My AF is due to start around September 18th/19th, so I will not test until the 20th if my AF doesn't show. I'm sticking to that this cycle too because I just have that feeling it's not going to happen for us this month. :cry:

Evening ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. I've been gone for a bit and waiting hubby's bw results. All is well so genetic couseling isn't needed.:happydance: I've been temping and checking my cp/cm and on cd14 and ovulating:happydance:

Just wanted to stop in and say hi..:>! Good luck to all

That's great you're having good symptoms. I don't have any this cycle, I don't even know what that means anymore?? LOL - it's great you had some time with your husband; it's always important. If I am not successful this cycle I have an appointment booked at the fertility clinic on the 7th October, so I've one more cycle after this and then they will see me - so I guess if it doesn't happen in the next 2 months at least I won't have to wait long to find out if anything can be done to help. Wow - I'm starting to sound like a rational person again. I hope you aren't going too crazy with the wait. The only thing I noticed different so far is I had a weird dream last night that I was in a head on collision and then another that I was having an affair on my husband!!!!!! Neither are true by the way - I wish you all the luck - let me know how you are getting on x

You know honestly symptoms is like a word with either many meanings or none. I say this because some pregnancy symptoms are the exact same as period symptoms and it drives me crazy at times. Now about the wait I am doing surprisingly well. I think about it but not too intensely since I have to prepare for my family to visit from Germany (they fly in this Sunday).

Today I have been having cramps in my uterine area and Im not sure how I feel about it yet since its only been seven days. At some points I am excited and other times I worry. I just need to not focus on it and think about the end result no matter how long it takes me to get there.

Thank you so much for discussing this with me.

Yes same here! I had some sharp pain in my groin/uterus all yesterday - again don't want to get worked up about it as I've had "pregnancy symptoms" before and my period always ends up arriving. Like you I have been trying to focus on keeping it together for the next few months. I have decided that from my next cycle I am going to cut out alcohol completely and try to exercise a little, I'm neither overweight or under, just think it could help. I'll give it a go until Christmas and if it doesn't work I'll console myself with a few bottles of wine over the festive season x

Buttercup77 I'm happy that all is looking great for you guys!! :thumbup:

AFM: CD 14 and I don't think I've ovulated yet. I say this because my cervix is high, but it's firm still and just doesn't feel like it has in the past when I think I'm most fertile. I am having slight aches in my ovary area here and there, but nothing real noticeble if I'm not paying attention. Haven't had any EWCM, just more watery. So if that's TMI. But maybe I'll just ovulate later than normal due to my stress/anxiety all last week? Or not at all this month? Who knows. :shrug: It's scary for me to think this is our 7th month of trying (skipped a month due to my mc) and we haven't got pregnant with a healthy baby. I'm hoping that everything is ok with both of us and that we will be able to get pregnant without problems. But it's really scary to think about. My OBGYN said to try for a year before she recommends starting to get things looked at. It feels like that's not too far off and it's scaring me. :cry: Praying that everything is good and we will be blessed with a baby soon.

I agree with you Mrs. R, trying for same amount of time however my obgyn told me she would see me October/Nov. I hope I do not have to make that visit :-/ And as for me, Im at CD17, Wondfo opks are giving me darker lines lately, there is some ewcm but, still getting a - (but the CB opk gave me a smiley last night???? Im definitely O-ing later than usual, still waiting.....

Need some help ladies, I am temping, I'm also finishing up some CB opks but at the same time just started using Wondfos for the first time so, let me know what you think. Top one is last night (CB gave me a smiley last night, Wondfo gave me a negative). The last three are all from today (but I forgot to use a CB to see if it would give me a smiley :-/ ). Didn't get a temp spike so I'll see what tomorrow brings but, what do you think, would you say it's positive? ?? I think it's still lighter :shrug:

Attachments

• 20140903_222413-2.jpg
    20140903_222413-2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
Need some help ladies, I am temping, I'm also finishing up some CB opks but at the same time just started using Wondfos for the first time so, let me know what you think. Top one is last night (CB gave me a smiley last night, Wondfo gave me a negative). The last three are all from today (but I forgot to use a CB to see if it would give me a smiley :-/ ). Didn't get a temp spike so I'll see what tomorrow brings but, what do you think, would you say it's positive? ?? I think it's still lighter :shrug:

I would consider the last one as negative. I have to test every 12 hours as I get closer to O or I will miss the positive OPK. Keep up the BD until you see a sustained rise in your temps and your CF dries up :thumbup:

Yes I did get one in last night :winkwink: Had ewcm yesterday too :) Temp went down this morning, i think that is my dip before O (I hope!!!)...will get another BD in tonight and take an opk when i get home from work :thumbup:

Cdelmar - I agree with starluck but it sure is getting closer! Keep at it!

x

Buttercup77 I'm happy that all is looking great for you guys!! :thumbup:

AFM: CD 14 and I don't think I've ovulated yet. I say this because my cervix is high, but it's firm still and just doesn't feel like it has in the past when I think I'm most fertile. I am having slight aches in my ovary area here and there, but nothing real noticeble if I'm not paying attention. Haven't had any EWCM, just more watery. So if that's TMI. But maybe I'll just ovulate later than normal due to my stress/anxiety all last week? Or not at all this month? Who knows. :shrug: It's scary for me to think this is our 7th month of trying (skipped a month due to my mc) and we haven't got pregnant with a healthy baby. I'm hoping that everything is ok with both of us and that we will be able to get pregnant without problems. But it's really scary to think about. My OBGYN said to try for a year before she recommends starting to get things looked at. It feels like that's not too far off and it's scaring me. :cry: Praying that everything is good and we will be blessed with a baby soon.

Hi Megan, been thinking about you :flower:

you might ovulate later than normal or you might o right on time. i know it's hard not to stress about it, but try. either way you are getting in a lot of intimate time with your husband and try to just enjoy the process. when you are blessed with that healthy baby it will be so amazing and worth it all. big hugs to you xoxoxo

Thank you starluck. :hugs:

AFM: CD 16 and I really don't think I've ovulated yet. I haven't checked today, but as of yesterday my cervix was high, but still firm. I haven't had any EWCM that I've noticed either. :cry: So who knows. :shrug: My honey and I will BD again today and on Sunday. Then I guess I'll see if anything changes with my body and if it seems like I may ovulate later, we'll have to squeeze in some more BD time. I'm pretty positive I'm out this month though. :nope:

GL mrs R.x

CD 21 today, and (tmi. Definitely) have had nipple discharge :S not quite sure what to make of that.

Wondfo opk def was positive this time, no ifs ands or buts about it! Im excited (first time using them this cycle), so the wondering when it will happen or if it would happen was driving me crazy (oh and CB gave me a smiley last night) so I am expecting my temp to go up tomorrow (temping first time this cycle too lol). BD-ed this morning, maybe again tonight??? :winkwink:
CD 19 over here

Megan...sorry I have not been so in tune with this thread as was out for a week holiday to vegas n SF to celebrate my bday and got my AF too :(

but anyways...u r a v strong woman and I knw and hope this new medication will definitely work well with all ur planning!! stay strong hun and ull do it m sure!!

well for me doc appointment for sure is next as it is its been long and now really dont want to wait anymore so hsg first thing first and then whatever doc says m lacking!!

good luck to all here lets stay together and m sure we all will get our BFPs soon!!

Yes same here! I had some sharp pain in my groin/uterus all yesterday - again don't want to get worked up about it as I've had "pregnancy symptoms" before and my period always ends up arriving. Like you I have been trying to focus on keeping it together for the next few months. I have decided that from my next cycle I am going to cut out alcohol completely and try to exercise a little, I'm neither overweight or under, just think it could help. I'll give it a go until Christmas and if it doesn't work I'll console myself with a few bottles of wine over the festive season x

We can do it!!! My VA doctor told me the other day that we will go at it until we get the result that we want. Which is great since the VA is covering it so as long as I have financial support from the VA I will just keep pushing. I cant imagine paying for this on my own. I would have to sell my house... CASH!!

Megan...sorry I have not been so in tune with this thread as was out for a week holiday to vegas n SF to celebrate my bday and got my AF too :(

but anyways...u r a v strong woman and I knw and hope this new medication will definitely work well with all ur planning!! stay strong hun and ull do it m sure!!

well for me doc appointment for sure is next as it is its been long and now really dont want to wait anymore so hsg first thing first and then whatever doc says m lacking!!

good luck to all here lets stay together and m sure we all will get our BFPs soon!!

pearly, there was one female on another forum who got the hcg and BD that same night and believes that's when she conceived. She told another one on the same forum to do same thing and now she is recently pregnant! Not sure if it's a coincidence but it's worth a shot since its already in your plan to get one :shrug:

thanks cd... wow is it!! will definitely do that once i book my hsg..hope everything goes well m scared f the pain too but yeah anything for my baby!!

thanks a lot hun!!
good luck for ur cycle too dear...good luck for catching the eggy and m sure it is done with all the opk turning positive!! and i hope temp rises for u tomm!! so u can relax

No prob, keep us updated when you go. Didn't know there is pain with the hcg test. DH has been working a lot lately and wasn't in the mood so we couldn't get a BD in last night or this morning. Opk was positive this morning but was faded again around 5 :-/ hopefully what we did was good enough. There was no temp spike this morning (it went up .10)...I hope there is a temp spike tomorrow morning so I know I Oed this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->