Need daily support buddies!

How are we doing today ladies?

I'm still waiting for my positive OPK on CD17. Getting impatient! Today had been my first day with a little EWCM. So the plan is to BD every day that I have fertile cm. That'll cover all bases eh?

X

Good luck Loobs, I'm okay - had a load of pressure and discomfort in my lower abdomen last night. Probably a weird PMS symptom or me mistaking cramps. FX anyway. AF due on the 13th.

Thanks!

Hope it turns out to be a good sign for you. Are you an early tester? X

Thanks, I'm desperately trying not to because more than likely I'm reading into it too much! Trying to tell myself I'll wait until the 13th or later but a niggling part of me wants to whip out the FRER tomorrow morning haha.

1dpo over here! :thumbup: Im on CD 22 so it was late one. I know it was the spurts of anxiety i had since it was first time temping and using Wondfo so, I was a nervous wreck wondering when/if I was going to O smh! :wacko:

Hey ladies, busy weekend so I just got caught up with everyone. Thank you Pearly. :hugs: CD 18 for me. I think I ovulated on Friday, or possibly Saturday. I got some EWCM on Friday morning when I went potty and when I checked my cervix it was high, softer and open. All good signs. So technically if I did in fact ovulate, it was only 2-3 days late. FX I actually did. We had BD'd every other day since CD 10. So we BD'd on Friday, but we were going to BD again today (Sunday) and my poor hubby is exhausted from a stressful day at work and then we had to go to the in-laws for his grandma's birthday. So I told him we'll just skip it because I'm pretty sure it's past the point of that. I'm really hoping I'm right. My cervix is lowering and getting firm again, plus my CM is drying up, so I'm hoping skipping today won't matter anyways. My boobs are KILLING me though!!! They hurt SOOOO bad!! Taking my bra off at the end of the day is horrible!! I'm hoping for the best, but expecting nothing. I'm due to start my AF around the 19th/20th, so I'm going to do my best to hold off to test until the 20th. FX, but we'll see.

Heychrissie - you're doing so well, hold off another couple of days! Listen to me giving you that advice, my FRERs shout my name from the drawer I'm certain haha.

Cdelmar - happy TWW!! You've given me some reassurance that it still might happen for me!

MrsR - happy TWW to you to! Timing sounds good so fingers crossed! X

Hello ladies,

Sorry for not being here but I had to take a break. I was reading but I could not write somehow.

Heychrissie, Finger crossed for you. I really hope that you it your BFP this month.

MrsR, I think your timing was all alright now we have to wait and see.

Loobs, I guess you are O today. I hope you catch that egg :D

Cdelmar, how long is your LP?

I am CD11 AF was normal and only 1 day late. So far my temps are normal and my CM is also normal. I expect to O on Sunday, but we will see if it will happen or not.
Unfortunately, my grandmother has passed away this morning what makes me sad and stressed and yet again very sad. I still don't know if I am able to go to Hungary to her funeral or not :( This all is not so complicated.
I am sure this will make my O late and I know I should not even think about it this time ....

Thanks Khatif. So so sorry to hear about your grandmother :hugs: Such a difficult time. Look after yourself, and try not to think about ovulation yet x

Loobs, thanks! I'm excited it finally happened lol!
Khalif, so, so sorry to hear the horrible news. Also, I'm not sure what my L.P. is, this is my first full cycle temping (I think it might be 11).
10DPO is DH bday so I may take a test for the hell of It whether there are symptoms or not because it would be a great birthday surprise! Fx!!!

Thanks everyone, sorry about your grandmother Khatif :hugs:
Loobs, I'm not sure I am so great haha, I was desperate to test this morning but my OH talked me out of it :D now I'm gonna wait until the 10th and test most likely, my resolve is terrible!!

Cdelmar - that would be the best birthday pressie ever!!

Heychrissie - my DH is good at talking me out of it too. He is much better at this game than me!

x

Good morning ladies!!

Khatif I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. :hugs: Do the best to take care of yourself and not stress about ovulation too much this month. Just do what you can. Hang in there.

AFM: CD 19 and my cervix is a bit lower, a bit firmer and my CM is sticky. Sorry if that's TMI. My bbs are still killing me and I'm having aches in my lower stomach near my pelvis on the right and sometimes left side. But I had those last month too, so not getting too excited about it. Seems like my bbs hurt more than last month, but could just be my body being weird like it has been ever since my mc. :shrug: My birthday is the 13th and I'm due to start my AF around the 19th/20th. Would love to have a BFP for a late bday gift. But...I'm not feeling real confident this month, so it would be amazing if we got blessed with a sticky one. I'm hoping at least someone on here will get a BFP soon! :growlmad:

I agree MrsR, we are definitely due a BFP here soon x

when was the last bfp on this forum? I hope someone gets it this cycle!

oh Khatif, :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Take care of yourself at this difficult time - don't worry about O (easier said than done, i know!)

heychrissie - the 10th is tomorrow - are you testing?

cdelmar - yay for positive wondfo! woot woot! i get so excited when i get my positive opk :) I worry too that it won't happen and so relieved when it does!

pearly, sorry af showed :( good news though is that you will go forward with the hsg - i've also heard lots of success stories after getting a hsg!!

loobs, did you get your pos opk? BD when you have fertile CF will definitely cover all your bases :thumbup:

Megan, my boobs have been KILLING me this time too (started around O). My nipples were so sensitive it was hard to take my bra off too, LOL!!

AGREED - we need a BFP here soon :thumbup: :dust:

As for me, I'm 3 dpo :) I O'd on my husband's birthday and if I get preg this cycle, I'd be due the day before our 1 year wedding anniversary! How cool would that be?! I've got my FX!

:dust:

Starluck - that would be amazing timing! What a gift that would be!

Thanks for asking about my OPK. My CB digis have been negative but more cheapies arrived in the post this morning so tested for the heck of it. Got this - what do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Star!!! I'm 3dpo too! Will test on DH birthday and if this is lucky cycle #7 then due date will be my birthday month!!

Loobs, I say negative but, getting close, dtd! What CD are you and are you temping??

Thanks for taking a look! This is CD19 so its a bit late for me. This is just my 2nd month charting, but temps are in the same region as last cycles pre O! x

Good morning ladies!!

starluck that would be great timing to have a baby!!

AFM: CD 20 of a 29/30 day cycle. My bbs still hurt, but other than that...not much else. :cry: I guess I have gotten slight aches in my lower belly on either side near my pelvis, but nothing major. Still not feeling positive about this cycle. I guess if I ovulated on CD 16/17 like I think I did, implantation wouldn't have even happened yet. So maybe there's still a chance? :shrug: Praying for the best, but not expecting anything. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->