Need daily support buddies!

I heard drinking milk was good also, I've been drinking it. I love milk!! LOL!!

I am planning to start SMEP again post my pcos recovery!! hopefully it works..heres my thread
hopefully no one gets to go for next cycle but whoever wish to join me guys with this plan of mine and lets stay positive!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...p-again-join-guys-smep-ttc-1-june-thread.html

Hi maggz :)
Pearly, I don't like drinking milk but I do eat yogurt. I just avoid low fats but I don't like them anyway. So far it's neither helping nor harming.
btw did you stop exercising while ttc?
Baby dust galore:dust:

Thanks guys :)

On the milk subject, cow milk is mucus inducing so maybe it aids in making better ewcm? It also has a lot of calcium so that's good. Apparently soy is not good for you but almond milk should be if you don't want cow milk. Has healthy fats and all that but is not mucus inducing.

Are you taking any supplements? I'm taking colic acid and omega 3 which also has some other vitamins.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/news..._Health_Letter/2009/May/Follow-Fertility-Diet
Here it says whole milk but low fat still has calcium and all the good stuff so id think it would be okay! Maybe substitute some of it for full fat?

Hi maggz :)
Pearly, I don't like drinking milk but I do eat yogurt. I just avoid low fats but I don't like them anyway. So far it's neither helping nor harming.
btw did you stop exercising while ttc?
Baby dust galore:dust:

no hun, I excercise daily for 30 mins I make sure I just do it everyday which helped me reduced lots f weight and now m so happy getting fitted into all my fav dresses:D
so daily half n hour excercise is really good and I do yoga and dance at home nothing extreme

yeah Maggz, said it right even I used to drink fat free milk my friend told me its not good how much I dont knw but ya if you are trying then switch to whole milk its really good for conception so Mrs R...I feel you also switch hon! and I am planning to take the organics ones to be more sure of better nutritions!

soy is something which is not good too..cuz they are made by inducing hormones..anything with added hormones we dont need which kind f disturbs our natural ones...when milk is made fat free the fat stuffs are eliminated which has good female hormones and what is left with is male hormones..so then considering we get more of male hormones in us so definitely not good for us who are so into ttc!

"How can this be? Well, the fat in whole milk can curb appetite and slow the release of sugar into the bloodstream, reducing the amount that can be stored as fat. Also, fat-free dairy products can potentially disrupt hormone balance, an important factor in fertility and weight. The process of removing fat from whole milk removes estrogen and progesterone, which are bound to the fat. This leaves behind higher portions of androgens, insulin-like growth factor one (IGF-1), prolactin, and male hormones in the watery layer, therefore causing an imbalance. (3)"

link->https://www.pullingdownthemoon.com/blog/2014/april/whole-milk-and-fertility.aspx

I've been taking a prenatal vitamin since January every day. I do get some regular dairy, but trying to stay healthy too. Still no AF and it's 1pm here. I have been slightly sick to my stomach, but could just be stress. I have a slight achy pain in my lower lower stomach on the right side, kinda light headed too. Maybe it's just my AF getting ready to come on like crazy. Who knows. :cry:

The important vitamins found in milk, like A and D, are fat- soluble.

I am not taking any supplement! just making sure whatever I eat is a balanced meal as I have learnt a lot from my past three month experience so I make sure I eat nuts, whole grains, fruits and lots f veggies..well only doubt was of dairy so now thts resolved :D and I make food in olive oil so getting essential fats so I hope I am good

Mrs R, dear ur not out until witch shows what dpo are you?,,I just so so so hope that witch stays away from you !!

[/QUOTE]no hun, I excercise daily for 30 mins I make sure I just do it everyday which helped me reduced lots f weight and now m so happy getting fitted into all my fav dresses:D
so daily half n hour excercise is really good and I do yoga and dance at home nothing extreme[/QUOTE] Thanks! I guess I worry too much :dohh:

I never heard the milk thing and I'm still skeptical. I don't drink milk because of the hormones and whatever that the cow is given to produce more milk than normal. But I'm also trying to approach this baby thing with a clear mind. I don't chart and temp because it's confusing and stressful. DH & I have sex daily anyway do trying to predict ovulation and blah blah just seems like more work than it has to be. To each their own & I certainly hope the milk thing works for all you lovely ladies. :)

Just did some reading. Low fat milk has more male hormones & full has more female. So I suppose low milk is hurting your chances.

hairftsher Yeah I've been trying to not be hung up on it as well, I'm not temping but I did just get some OPKs so I can have a better idea when I o :)
I try to eat healthy and diverse foods like fruits and veggies, I started juicing a few weeks back and I really l like it and need to get back on that, one juice a day gets me a bunch of good nutrients and then I don't have to worry so much about the whole 5 a day thing.
Also I've found if I start my day with something like fresh juice it makes my cravings go more toward healthy foods and less toward trashy foods...

As for the milk, I think everything is good in moderation! Maybe if you want to keep the low-fat you could drink low fat milk but eat regular yogurt? Don't get hung up on it too much, there is so much that we should/shouldn't be eating there's no way to keep up with all of it!
(But try to stay away from soy, though, I've been coming across a lot of articles on how harmful it really is...)

There are male and female hormones in milk? :dohh: LOL!! :haha: I'm on approx CD 30/31 or so. My cycles are anywhere from 28-30 days until my last stupid one. Still no AF though. :af:

Mrs R that's exciting! Hope af stays away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->