Need daily support buddies!

Starluck - that would be amazing timing! What a gift that would be!

Thanks for asking about my OPK. My CB digis have been negative but more cheapies arrived in the post this morning so tested for the heck of it. Got this - what do you all think?

That looks pretty positive to me! Enjoy :sex:

Good morning ladies!!

starluck that would be great timing to have a baby!!

AFM: CD 20 of a 29/30 day cycle. My bbs still hurt, but other than that...not much else. :cry: I guess I have gotten slight aches in my lower belly on either side near my pelvis, but nothing major. Still not feeling positive about this cycle. I guess if I ovulated on CD 16/17 like I think I did, implantation wouldn't have even happened yet. So maybe there's still a chance? :shrug: Praying for the best, but not expecting anything. :nope:

Starluck - that would be amazing timing! What a gift that would be!

Thanks for asking about my OPK. My CB digis have been negative but more cheapies arrived in the post this morning so tested for the heck of it. Got this - what do you all think?

Looks positive! Good luck :)

Thanks girls. The funeral will take place next week so I have the time to fly home to be with my family.

Today I have very obvious EWCM and my opk was almost +. What is early for me since it is only CD12. But we will see what will happen.

starluck! wish u all the luck hun!! somehow m getting this feeling tht this is ur month!!
fx!!
fx for everone here

n :hugs to u khatif...I knw its not at all easy to go thru such moments of life but we are all here for u!

hsg might get postponed for next month as place where I wanted to get it done is already booked so hope either I get some other place or else next month!!

I know it's really hard, but try not to symptom spot too much, Meg! I never get EWCM & the only symptom I had was that my boobs were killing me like 4 days after ovulation (when they usually only hurt about 5-7 days before my period). So having sore boobs is a great sign!!!

I miss you guys, & thinking about you, fingers crossed for your BFP's!!!
xoxoxo

I ahev new opk. Do you ladies think that is it positive?

Attachments

• 2014-09-10 10.52.13.jpg
    2014-09-10 10.52.13.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 7
Loobs I'd deffo say that's positive.

I'm cd26 and no sign of ovulation yet. Only just got a line on my opk this morning. So hope it gets darker soon!

How's everyone else keeping?
Have we only had one bfp so far? Deffo due a few more :flower:

Khatif - I think it might be positive!!! If its not its extremely close!! Go get your groove on!!

Jay - Thanks for having a look. This mornings is a bit darker so definitely heading in the right direction. Hope you get your positive OPK soon! Mine kinda came out of the blue, the day before I had just a shadow of a line.

I feel September is gonna be a good month for this thread!

I'm having a lazy day today - I'm nightshift tonight and I've been awake since 6. So I'm chilling out, and gonna try for a snooze later. It's my DHs birthday today so we are heading out for dinner before I go to work. x

I'm sorry heychrisse. :hugs: Never 100% until your AF arrives though!!

hairftsher it's good to hear from you! I was thinking about you the other day. How are you doing???

AFM: CD 21 and my bbs still hurt, but seems like they're getting a tad less sore which is depressing. At least right now it seems that way. When I take my bra off tonight we'll see. LOL!! I woke up in the middle of the night to go potty and had a weird ache in my upper stomach. Not really a stomach ache, but a pain there. Didn't keep me from going back to sleep, just weird. Probably just a coincidence. :shrug: But I have a belly ache this morning too, but it's more like a regular belly ache. I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary? Strange. Just my body trying to get me to go crazy symptom spotting I suppose. :growlmad: I was having really odd dreams last night too. I had them when I got pregnant, but maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. This is the first cycle I am assuming I'm not going to be pregnant. But it's so hard to not get your hopes up when little things happen that could be a sign of pregnancy. FX I may get lucky. We'll see. :nope:

I'm sorry heychrisse. :hugs: Never 100% until your AF arrives though!!

hairftsher it's good to hear from you! I was thinking about you the other day. How are you doing???

AFM: CD 21 and my bbs still hurt, but seems like they're getting a tad less sore which is depressing. At least right now it seems that way. When I take my bra off tonight we'll see. LOL!! I woke up in the middle of the night to go potty and had a weird ache in my upper stomach. Not really a stomach ache, but a pain there. Didn't keep me from going back to sleep, just weird. Probably just a coincidence. :shrug: But I have a belly ache this morning too, but it's more like a regular belly ache. I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary? Strange. Just my body trying to get me to go crazy symptom spotting I suppose. :growlmad: I was having really odd dreams last night too. I had them when I got pregnant, but maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me. This is the first cycle I am assuming I'm not going to be pregnant. But it's so hard to not get your hopes up when little things happen that could be a sign of pregnancy. FX I may get lucky. We'll see. :nope:

I have my first ultrasound today. Kinda nervous because I have a lot of belly fluff *blush* but I think it'll be so worth it to put my embarrassment behind me.

Hey. Just relaxing and not assuming pregnancy is how you got pregnant last time! I think it's the right way to go.

Thanks MrsR, my mum says I'll get a bfp the month after next because then I'd be due a few days after my birthday - and I was born a few days after my mum's birthday, haha.

Khatif, I'm glad you can fly home to be with your family. :hugs: your opk looks *almost* positive to me.

Pearly, keep us posted on your hsg! hopefully you don't have to wait.

Jay, hi :) we haven't "met" yet so figured I'd say hi ;) lol.

Loobs, have fun w. your husband for his bday!! :happydance:

sorry to hear about the BFN heychrissie.

megan, my nipple sensitivity went down too. we shall see!

hairftsher, it's so great to hear from you! i hope your ultrasound was great! so exciting :happydance:

Yay, my opk is very dark. Can't wait till my DH is at home.

Hello ladies!

hairftsher let me know how your appointment goes!! How exciting!! Don't worry, I have extra belly "fluff" too!! :hugs:

AFM: CD 22 and I woke up this morning with a bit of a sore throat and feel like I may be getting a dang cold!!! :nope: It was weird because all day yesterday I had an upset stomach and then last night it literally felt like my uterus was sore. LOL!! Maybe it was just intestinal, but it was right where my uterus is and didn't feel like intestinal stuff? :shrug: My bbs are still sore and I am still getting random aches in my lower belly right by my pelvis on either side below my ovaries. My cervix is low, a bit soft and pretty much closed I think. I don't have much CM, just a bit and it's kind of sticky. Sorry if that's TMI. So who knows what's up with my strange body. It's all wacko!! :dohh: Really don't want to get sick. I took some Airborne this morning and I'll take some more this afternoon and evening. Hoping that will keep it from getting any worse. FX!

Well, my temp took a nose dive this morning :( Expecting AF any time now. I have wet CF and am feeling like AF is on her way. TTC sucks.

My husband and I were talking this morning - if my AF shows, do you think it would be very bad of us to lie to an ob/gyn and say we've been trying for a year? I'd have two charts that show a LP of 6 days, but I don't think a doctor would even consider seeing us until 1 year ttc because of my age. What do you guys think? I really don't want to lie, but I also don't want to go through the stress and anxiety of TTC every month for 12 months before just starting to see a dr...

Hello and Happy Friday ladies. Hope all is well. I'm currently in TWW cd24 and 8dpo. Feeling ok, boobs sore and no cramping. If no BFP I will start my 2nd round of clomid. Temping is going ok. I did ovulate. Had ewcm and spike in temp. Yesterday it was 98.5 and today it was 98.3, so I'm hoping it's implantation dip. On my "break" I've been familiarizing myself on charting and taking meds on time. I won't be testing early. It's what's best for me.

Starluck, do what you feel is best. You are your body's advocate!

MrsR, feel better soon and good luck. I'm with ya on the "fluff", lol

Khatif, congrats on the pos opk!

Heychrissy, hopefully your BFP comes sooner than later!

Make it a great day, fx to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->