Need daily support buddies!

Not sure how you can go about it but, i think at least letting them know you have been charting and the fact you know your LP is 6 days may help because I read anything under 10 is not enough time for conception....

Good morning ladies and happy Friday!! :happydance:

starluck how long have you been TTC?

AFM: CD 23 and this morning I'm having some aches my my lower belly again and it feels like my uterus is tender. Sounds weird, but that's the best way I can describe it. My bbs still hurt, my right one really hurt when I got out of bed this morning. Still have a dang sore throat too. I'm fighting getting a stupid cold. The weather has started to change here into fall and I think that's why I'm getting sick. :growlmad: I hate fall/winter!! I hope all of you have a great weekend!! :hugs:

Hello ladies! I'm new to B&B, and it's our first time TTC. I'm about 3 DPO right now and I'm experiencing a little bit of pressure/very dull cramping. I'm not sure if it's too early to be experiencing anything yet or not lol. We made sure to bd every single day since af ended last Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed! Where are you girls at in the tww and what symptoms have you been experiencing? :)

MrsR - hope those are good signs for you! Sorry you feel like you're getting sick!

Welcome Christine! Im 3DPO today too! Haven't really been feeling much so far.

Got my crosshairs today - yay!! Officially in the TWW. I'm working lots of nightshifts just now, which kinda plays havoc with all my bodily systems! Usual things that I would look for in the TWW are usual nightshift happenings so gonna be a hard one to symptom spot! X

OMG my temp shot back up today! FX!!!! My AF symptoms are gone. Yesterday I had light cramping and felt 'tender' down there and those are both tell tale signs of AF on her way for me.

If this isn't a pregnancy, at least I know the b vitamins are working! Got an extra day to my luteal phase.

Megan - we've been TTC since our wedding may 31 <3. I count this as our 4th cycle TTC because I was on CD 7 the day we got married. If my luteal phase was a normal length I wouldn't be worried and would just continue to TTC - but maybe I have nothing to worry about after all since my temp jumped up! I was CONVINCED AF was on her way yesterday - I had all my usual AF symptoms.

Welcome Christine :flower:

Yay for crosshairs Loobs! I think it's better not to symptom spot - I did that a lot last cycle and drove myself nuts.

Loobs, yay for your crossing!

Starluck, It is soo good to see that you got one more day and maybe 9 months more :9 Finger crossed for you. If I were you, I would go to the doctor and be very honest about it. It is your life your body. If you want them to help you they cannot turn you down!

Welcome Christine23. Unfortunately I cannot help you. This is our 3 cycle. In our second month I did not have O and I am not sure if I have now :S to I am not to experience in the field TWW.

Megan, get better soon! I hope you are not too sick. You know when I got pregnant I did not have any symptoms till I was 6 weeks along so maybe you will not even see any sign when you are getting lucky.

Well, my opk was + on Thursday and Friday was is again negative. My temp is not really hight...I still hope it will show a temp shit. I don't want one more months without ovulation :S

Heychrisse, I am sorry for AF. I hope you are not down too much and don't want give up yet

Cdelmar, how are you?

Buttercup77, finger crossed for implantation bleeding. One more week and we will know.

Starluck, nice!!! It probably is making a difference! :thumbup:

Khatif, you just made me realize ive been on here responding to others but, not putting my own updates :haha: Well, Im 7dpo (third day in a row of a flatline temp). I would say 2-4dpo i was really tired throughout the day (might have been after O symptoms :shrug:) 5 dpo i had minor piercing belly pains here and there and yesterday I had AF cramps ALL day (not as severe as my first day which is the only time i have cramps during AF) but, it was an uncomfortable feeling...at work had to get right up from my seat (i sit all day) because I realized it would subside when i was upright and not sitting or laying down. Not sure what today's symptoms (if any) will bring...so just waiting around during my tww :coffee: Khatif looked at your charts...any underlining reason you had a temp rise on CD12? I ask because if there is a reason I would say you Oed when you got the +...and what opk do you use?

khatif, thanks for the encouragement - it's my body/my life! darn right. :thumbup: i hope you see a clear shift in your temps soon. if you got a pos opk two days ago, you might still O today though - so get in a BD session if you can :)

thanks cdelmar :)

Cdelmar, what exciting! Your symptoms are not usual. Finger crossed for you!

I am using some internet cheapie opk's . This one and this way my +opk.

Yes, Starluck you are right! Last night i was so tred that I fall a sleep before DH had any chance :) Today we will give a shot again!

Attachments

• 2014-09-11 10.28.19.jpg
    2014-09-11 10.28.19.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
yea, the piercing pains i think i may have had in past cycles but the cramping, never! So let's hope it a good sign!

And that opk is definite +!!! My Wondfo opk showed positive and and next day temp went up and yours did too!!! I think you Oed but, give a few days and we will see (some people rev up to O a few times before they O?????), so keep taking opk just in case). Did you take temp later than normal on CD 12 where you got same temp as O date?

yea, the piercing pains i think i may have had in past cycles but the cramping, never! So let's hope it a good sign!

And that opk is definite +!!! My Wondfo opk showed positive and and next day temp went up and yours did too!!! I think you Oed but, give a few days and we will see (some people rev up to O a few times before they O?????), so keep taking opk just in case). Did you take temp later than normal on CD 12 where you got same temp as O date?

I take my temp always the same time, but Monday evening I have drank some glasses wine and I slept bad that was the day when I heard my Granny died. But I am not sure if that was the reason for the temp change.

Welcome Christine23 :)

I wish AF would hurry up and show her face, I'm next to certain she's on her way and I don't want to get any false hope! Wish she'd just turned up this morning! (AF due today)

I take my temp always the same time, but Monday evening I have drank some glasses wine and I slept bad that was the day when I heard my Granny died. But I am not sure if that was the reason for the temp change.

Those two in conjunction will do it to you, your temps would have been lower so, I say you Oed that cycle :winkwink:

Cdelmar, you were right! I even got a crossline :) YaY.

How are you girls this morning?

Next week I am going home to visit my family and i have made some appointment with friends. Well, I am sure they expect me to drink some wine with them. I have to think about how can I avoid that. :S

Sounds nice Khatif, either say you're ill? Or just drink a little very slowly so it looks like you're joining in?

AF was due yesterday. This is frustrating. FRER 4 days ago said bfn, so I'm inclined to believe that. Hurry up AF :/

Cdelmar, you were right! I even got a crossline :) YaY.

How are you girls this morning?

Next week I am going home to visit my family and i have made some appointment with friends. Well, I am sure they expect me to drink some wine with them. I have to think about how can I avoid that. :S

My first full cycle charting but, I think I'm becoming an expert :winkwink: lol!
My chart is starting to look triphaisic as of today and the past week I've been realizing I only have urge to pee first thing in the morning (as if I've been holding it since night before) :shrug: :shrug:

FX for you cdelmar!

Heychrissie, I'm hoping your AF doesn't show up for 40 weeks :)

Today I'm 8 dpo :thumbup: my temp came down a tad, but I'm not concerned. I do not have any signs of AF approaching :)

Khatif, can u order a 'mocktail'? Or you can say you're not feeling great and don't want a drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->