Need daily support buddies!

AF just showed. Ugh. So disappointing, my LP was 7 days. So, it went up a day, but still not nearly enough.

Oh, Starluck, I am sorry. I can imagine that is very difficult to deal with. Are you going to a doctor then?

Sorry about AF Starluck, and thanks - I just think I'm probably having a weird cycle as I took a FRER 3 days before AF was due and it was negative. Supposed to be 99% accurate then so...not got much hope!

Sorry about AF Starluck, and thanks - I just think I'm probably having a weird cycle as I took a FRER 3 days before AF was due and it was negative. Supposed to be 99% accurate then so...not got much hope!

I am sorry. Do you have any idea what is the cause of your messed cycle?

Sorry starluck :hugs:

FF changed my O date today, so another day at 4DPO for me! X

Good morning ladies,

Thank for the tips. I feel act like I don't feel too well and try to avoid all the drinks. Luckily I will spend one or tow night at my best friends place and they are also TTCing so I can be honest there:)

How are you today?

I am at 4 DPO and there is nothing to mention.

Best of luck to you ladies still in for September!

I'm seeing a reproductive endocrinologist on Friday.

Hope it all goes well on Friday starluck! Hopefully they'll have answers for you x

yea O date sounds right that it was moved to CD20 loobs, it prob happened in afternoon or night.
9dpo over here. Yesterday i had a few minor symptoms that i did record on ff not sure if its enough to say they may be pregnancy symptoms or not (could be me symptom spotting which is fine) but I had a .2 temp dip today. Trying to figure out my LP still so not sure when AF will arrive lol

Hey ladies, just got caught up. Had a busy weekend.

Welcome Christine23!! Hope you can get all the support you need from all the sweet ladies on here!! :hugs:

starluck I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs: It's definently your body and if you want tests done they can't tell you no. I'm glad you have an appointment on Friday. Please let us know how it goes! :thumbup:

AFM: CD 26 of a 29/30 day cycle. I'm waiting to test until CD 31 if I can. I've been feeling like crap and today I really feel like crap. My sore throat/cold thing hasn't really gotten any worse, but it's still there. :growlmad: My other symptoms are:

* EXTREMELY sore boobs.
* Exhasted
* Really weird dreams.
* Soft cervix this morning.
* On and off naseousness today.
* Creamy/Sticky CM.
* Slight lightheadedness every now and then.
* Slight aches in my lower right and sometimes left belly right by my pelvis.

But since I've had this cold thing, maybe that's a big part of me not feeling great? Who knows?? I don't know what to take as a pregnancy symptom anymore. Ever since my mc I feel my body is TOTALLY different than before. My boobs normally got slightly tender around ovulation and then it would go away until a few days before my AF would start they would get tender again and then stop when it started. But they have been killing me for 10 days now!! Started hurting right around ovulation and they just have kept hurting! They kind of did that last month, but this month the pain is a lot worse. They feel swollen and like someone beat the tissue with a sledge hammer. LOL!! :dohh: Sorry, but that's the best way to explain it. LOL!! I'm really hoping for the best, but I'm still not going to get too excited about anything because I thought last month I had some symptoms of pregnancy, but wasn't pregnant. This month is different than last month, but maybe just my body being stupid. :nope:

Mrs. R: Well, I hope those symptoms are THE symptoms! Fx for you! :winkwink:

AFM: CD 26 of a 29/30 day cycle. I'm waiting to test until CD 31 if I can. I've been feeling like crap and today I really feel like crap. My sore throat/cold thing hasn't really gotten any worse, but it's still there. :growlmad: My other symptoms are:

* EXTREMELY sore boobs.
* Exhasted
* Really weird dreams.
* Soft cervix this morning.
* On and off naseousness today.
* Creamy/Sticky CM.
* Slight lightheadedness every now and then.
* Slight aches in my lower right and sometimes left belly right by my pelvis.

My symptoms were : very sore boobs from straight after ovulation almost (they are usually sore for up to 9 days before AF), very vivid and strange dreams, exhaustion, increased appetite, cramping (thought AF was about to show up). Didn't check cervix coz I have no idea what it's usually like.
Fingers crossed you'll get a BFP!

Mrs. R: Well, I hope those symptoms are THE symptoms! Fx for you! :winkwink:

^^What she said!

My symptom spotting landed hard through the night! I'm working nights, so I can put some of the symptoms down to that, as it totally mucks my bodily systems up. Symptoms probably due to nightshift - constipation and gas. I've been having little light pains low in my tummy, probably due to the gas. TMI alert - I felt really wet and went to the loo to inspect, was expecting a crazy early AF. But no, copious amounts of creamy CM. I have been so hungry.

Today is only 6DPO. Surely it's too early for this nonsense?! x

Hello,

5 DPO here. I am not symptom spotting and honestly that would be very difficult since I haven't got any. No sore boobs, no cramps, no tiredness, nothing. I have creamy cm but that I have aways after ovulation.

Loobs we are almost at the same DPO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->