Need daily support buddies!

Update: Im out! She showed but what is odd is yesterday temp took a dive, today it's at same temp as yesterday :shrug:

Oh heychrissie I'm so sorry!! That is depressing, but it's ok!! Try to stay positive! :hugs:

writingislove I know EWCM can come before, during or after ovulation. It's different for all women.

AFM: CD 30 and no AF as of this morning. :shrug: I normally have a 29-30 day cycle, but if I O'd a day or two late, my AF would be a day or two late right? I will test again on Sunday morning if it hasn't shown up by then. My hubby has the day off, so he'll be there just in case we're lucky. If I am not pregnant, I am going to get a hold of my OBGYN and find out why ever since my mc my bbs have been killing me from ovulation to AF?? Like SUPER sore! I can hardly take my bra off and if I'm taking a shower I can hardly touch them to wash myself. It's horrible! Plus for the past week I've had spells of feeling naseous as well. I never felt this way before my AF arrives?? I'd get tender bbs a few days before and some cramps right before it would start and then once it started my bbs wouldn't hurt anymore and I'd have cramps for the first day or two and that was it. Nothing else, just regular PMS stuff. Now I literally have HORRIBLE PMS. I'm not cranky or anything just me bbs are killing me, aches in my lower belly, upset stomach, nauseous, weird dreams, headaches, etc. Sucks!:growlmad:

our bodies and cycles change all the time, and that includes cycle length. my boobs have always hurt before my period, sometimes to the point that the shower water would hurt.
fingers are still crossed for you though, love.

:bfp:Well ladies, I got a positive pregnancy test this morning!!! :happydance: I'm in shock!!! I knew something was up with me considering how I have felt the past week. I'm obviously nervous because I mc'd last time, so I'm trying to not get too excited until I go in to my doctor and have my HCG levels checked. I'm approx. 4 weeks and 3 days. Last time I made it to 5 weeks 3 days. So I think I will feel better once I make it past that point and then of course I'll need to make it past the dreaded 12 week mark. I'm so excited deep down inside, but trying to protect myself from the pain of my mc and the fear of it happening again. This is crazy!! I'm praying this will be a healthy pregnancy. Praying for the best.

EEEEE, I'm so excited for you Mrs R! My heart literally jumped when I read that post! CONGRATS! Sending you good vibes for a healthy one this time around. :) :) :)

Meanwhile, I caved and took a test this afternoon because I've had several days of horrible cramps and some really dark CM (not AF spotting by any means), but no AF, which should really be here within the next day or two at most. I swear, when the results first showed up in the little window there was the faintest of a second line, but by the time the three minutes were up I'm pretty sure it was simply line eye. BFN. Guess there's always next month. In the meantime, I'll live vicariously through Mrs R's big news!

Update: Im out! She showed but what is odd is yesterday temp took a dive, today it's at same temp as yesterday :shrug:

I am sorry. I wished you a +. Keep it up we stay all together till we got the BFP.

Loops, how are you? 11 DPO, right?

Ladies, how is it going ?

So happy for you Mrs R! Good luck and a happy and healthy pregnancy to you!!! We have our positive for this month in this forum!!!! Who else is in the running?

So happy for you Mrs R! Good luck and a happy and healthy pregnancy to you!!! We have our positive for this month in this forum!!!! Who else is in the running?

I am at 10 DPO. I have no symptoms what so ever so I expect AF to show up in time, on Wednesday.

Congratulations Megan. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy! I hope all the best for you :)

Congratulations MrsR!!! Fantastic news! I'm praying it's a sticky for you :hugs:

I've been away for a few days ladies, sorry! I have been feeling totally wiped out from work and DH and I have been spending some time together.

11DPO for me! I seem to have had more symptoms around 6-8 DPO than I do now. I had creamy CM in abundance - like more than I've ever seen. It's still creamy but there's not so much now. The last few days I have been super tired! That could be a nice little symptom or it could be that I'm just catching up from being sleep deprived all week. Think I'll test tomorrow! X

Many many congrats Hun see u guys did it!!!!
N this time it will be definitely a sticky one don't wory Hun just meet ur doc
Wishing u a great H&H 9 mo Hun!!!

One question did u guys do eod this time as well??

Thank you ladies. I'm very excited deep down, but so scared as well. I'm terrified of miscarrying again, so I'm anxious to call my doctor tomorrow and set up an appointment to get my HCG levels checked. I'm at 4 weeks 4 days today and I made it to 5 weeks 3 days last time. So getting past this next week and making sure my hormone levels are good, I'll feel a bit better I hope. Yes Pearly we did eod again. I did not do anything else besides BD eod from CD 10-16. I did check my cervix and CM every day, but other than that I didn't do anything extra. I didn't do the pineapple thing or the baby aspirin thing or any of the other things they say can help. I honestly didn't think I would get pregnant this month because I had that week before I ovulated that I was so anxious and stressed out, I thought I ovulated a bit late if even at all. So I think maybe it worked because I didn't think it was even possible this month. Then I started getting symptoms and I figured it was my mind playing tricks on me. Then I took that test late last week and it was negative, so I assumed I was out. Then I couldn't help it and took one more test yesterday morning and was shocked to see a faint positive. I took another digital one and it said pregnant. I am seriously surprised and terrified all at the same time. I have 2 more tests, one FRER and a EPT digital one. I'm going to take the FRER one tomorrow morning to see if the line is any darker. I got a few positives before I mc'd and then I got a negative one. So I'm worried that's going to happen again. Trying to relax as much as possible. Just need to get in and see my doctor.

Hoping for the best for you, Mrs R. Are you feeling any of the weird pains and such you felt just before the first MC? Or just the regular pregnancy symptoms you've been having?

How's everyone else? AF is due for me today, on day five of pre-AF-like cramping (I don't usually cramp this long prior to) and my skin has been breaking out like I'm 12 again, but nothing yet. Wish it would just come so I can move on to cycle #3.

CD3 waiting for AF to be done in two days...and then play the waiting game for O to happen :wacko:

Good morning ladies. I go in to see my doctor in 45 minutes to have my HCG levels checked. Need lots of prayers that they are good and high. I'm so scared. writingislove I haven't had any of the sharp pains like last time. I've had aching in the same area, but not the stabbing pains I got last time. I've been feeling pretty poopy. I have spells that last about 10 minutes of really bad nausea and then it subsides a bit. I crave my vanilla latte in the morning, but I can't drink it because it makes me feel even worse. My bbs still hurt, especially at the end of the day when I take my bra off. I've had some slight cramping here and there, I took a nap on both Saturday and Sunday which isn't like me and I've had a lot of vivid dreams. I'll have dreams I remember every now and then, but I have dreams I remember every night it seems like. I am so hoping my doctor's appointment will help ease my mind a bit if my hormone levels look good for this stage in my pregnancy.

Hoping for the best for you, Mrs R. Are you feeling any of the weird pains and such you felt just before the first MC? Or just the regular pregnancy symptoms you've been having?

How's everyone else? AF is due for me today, on day five of pre-AF-like cramping (I don't usually cramp this long prior to) and my skin has been breaking out like I'm 12 again, but nothing yet. Wish it would just come so I can move on to cycle #3.

I am at DPO 11. AF is due on Wednesday. Now I am just waiting for her to start the new cycle ...

I hope you catch that eggy Khatif!!

Thanks Sher!!

I got the results from my HCG test and my number was in the normal range. So I go back on Wednesday and that number needs to be approx double if everything is going as it should. Feel a bit better about that, just anxious for Wednesday and getting that number. FX it will all be ok.

This sounds like the thread for me! I'm really new to ttc and looking for a support system and people to chat to throughout the experience!

You ladies have any advice for me as I just start out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->