Need daily support buddies!

Hey Maggz!! Its so great to see your post after a long time luv!!...missed u so much!! hows ur pregnancy going on hun!! and no way u can never make us feel uncomfortable.. do keep posting in between ....feel so connected!!!

Yeah I'll pop in every now and then, I just remember how it made me feel when others posted a lot about their pregnancies on here.
But I'm good, nausea was not bad and is almost gone, all that's left is I sleep way too much and my boobs are sore :haha:
DH is underway (out at sea) right now and I can't wait for him to come back to see if he thinks my boobs are any bigger :rofl:

:dust: :dust: :dust:
for all of you my friends!!!

Thank you maggz and Bowmans! I'm pretty excited, but very scared as well. I made it to approx 5 weeks 3 days last time and today I'm at approx 5 weeks 5 days. So I've made it a bit further which is nice! I have my first ultrasound on October 13th. I cannot wait!!! It will make me feel better to actually see the little blob and hopefully hear or see a heartbeat. :happydance: I'm still terrified of miscarrying. Every time I go potty I check the toilet paper because I'm scared there will be spotting or blood. I pray everything will be ok...just stressful.

Kallie3000 it could possibly be IB?? Have you had early spotting like that before?

I often have spotting right before AF, but this is the first time I recall having some brown spotting, then nothing... negative HPT today, but it is really really early. Still have lots of hope!

Well I wanted to let you ladies know that I started spotting this morning and to make a long story short I'm either having an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy or another miscarriage. My hormone levels were low and they couldn't see a baby in an ultrasound. It's a long story, but I'm losing the baby again regardless. There is only the slightest chance I'm not as far along as I thought, but my HCG levels should be in the 1000's and they were at 264. So highly unlikely. I'm incredibly upset and terrified it's an ectopic. This road to TTC has been horrible for me and I don't think I'll be on here much anymore. I wish all of you the best of luck with your journey and hope you all get your sticky babies. Take care.

Omg Megan I really don't know what to say and saying anything will be really hard but I feel it will be good idea to take a break and discuss with ur doc about what's the reason behind all these things but miscarriages aren't easy to deal with I knw and we are always with u Hun lots f luv n hugs n support stay strong!
And for ectopic I guess u should get urself checked soon with doc!

Oh, Megan. I am shocked and I don't know what say to you. I am very sorry that you have to go through all this. Taking a break is a good idea and let see what your doctors can find.
I understand if you will not be around too much anymore but we are here if you want to talk and I will think of you.
Lots of hugs!

Im so sad to hear the news Mrs. R :cry: So disheartening! I have no words but, I hope to hear back from you in the future

mrsR, I am so, so sorry for your losses. Sending thoughts and love your direction.

So sorry Mrs R :hugs:

Sorry about AF Kallie x

I'm on CD15. Boobs starting hurting today which I have assumed means I've ovulated, but we BD'd last night but not before that for 4 or 5 days. So I think I've probably missed the chance. But I'm okay! How is everyone else?

CD 15 BD today. It also has been 4-5 days but, I haven't Oed yet, think it should happen in the next few days (I Oed on CD21 give or take, the past two cycLes).

Hello,

CD12 for me. Nothing special just waiting to see when O is coming.
I was not here too often since this month I am less busy with TTC. I try to be more relaxed about it. Busy with home renovation.

How are you girls?

CD17, this cycle i havent been obsessive with opks, BDing, preseed etc and sometimes I have to check my ff app to confirm what CD I am lol but, ive been more relaxed and I think I will O a little earlier than the past couple of cycles (CD21) because I did get my temp dip this morning so, O should happen tomorrow or the next day. Im not sure if this will be our cycle but, I am going to go through one more cycle or two and then see my gyn. She told me if nothing has happened by October/November to come in and see her but, I will still be dreading to have to deal with the reality of having to make the appt but, kind of excited at the same time, we'll see.....

Update: Doesn't look like it's an ectopic pregnancy and just another miscarriage. Still horribly upset, but thankful it's not a tubal pregnancy.

Update: Doesn't look like it's an ectopic pregnancy and just another miscarriage. Still horribly upset, but thankful it's not a tubal pregnancy.

Does your doctor doing any research to see why that keeps happening to you?

I go into my doctor this afternoon and I'll talk to him about it. I don't want to start trying again until we know what's going on. I've done everything right and yet I've miscarried both times I got pregnant. Hoping it's an easy fix. Need prayers that everything is ok.:cry:

My opk is + today. Unfortuantely we have hardly any chance this month. We did BD on Sunday and we will do tonight and tomorrow but I think it will be not enough.

:hugs: Megan :hugs: I'm so sorry to see you had another MC. I am really hoping you can get some answers from your dr.

Good morning to everyone from the east coast of the U.S. :coffee:

I haven't been on for a few weeks and I've missed you all. Trying to play catch up today as much as possible :)

Things have been busy (work, RE appointments, teaching yoga, etc) and I've been trying to keep my mind from obsessing about TTC this cycle :p so I haven't been on the boards for a few weeks. I've also been feeling down about this whole thing - these RE appointments are costing us about $1000 out of our pocket this month (insurance is covering some of it and that's just for a 'monitoring cycle' where they are trying to confirm what's happening - i.e. I'm not getting any actual treatments).

I've had 4 RE appointments this cycle - blood work and vaginal ultrasounds to "prove" that my luteal phase is really that short (i.e. 6-7 days) and that I'm ovulating when I think I am. The RE said if my luteal phase is really that short that it is rare so they wanted to use this cycle to confirm that.

I ovulated on Sunday (CD22) so I went in today at 3 dpo just for bloodwork so they can check on my progesterone levels. I should hear from them this afternoon. So far this cycle everything looks normal (I am ovulating when I think I am, estrogen levels are good, other hormones and vitamin levels look good (TSH, Vitamin D3, prolactin, AMH, etc)), so I am really interested to hear what my results are today and what the RE recommends moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->