Need daily support buddies!

I am out. I started to spotting but with fresh red blood at DPO12 ( sorry TMI). I never had that before :S or brown dots or normal AF. With this my LP is/was 11 days :S It is getting shorter. Is it still good enough to conceive? I am a bit down now I expected AF tomorrow

Fingers crossed for your next appointment, Mrs R. :)

Welcome crazycatlady. I'm a crazy cat lady, too! I'm rather new to this all as well, only on cycle #2 of TTC. This place, and this thread especially, are really helpful.

Khatif, if it's not normal are you certain it's not implantation bleeding? It sounds about the right time for it to happen.

Big congrats to Mrs. R!

And lots of support and hugs for everyone else (actually, and you too Mrs. R - we can always use hugs, right?)

Hope everyone else is doing well. I had a mopey weekend of watching youtube videos about fertility and adoption. Needed to get it out of my system, I guess, because I'm feeling better today!

Welcome crazycatlady5! The best advice I can give you is to try to relax and let it happen, which I know is WAY easier said than done, but I honestly feel the 2 times I did get pregnant were months that I was way less stressed and more relaxed about the whole thing.

Khatif it could be implantation bleeding if it's different than normal and earlier than normal?

AFM: Anxious for my appointment tomorrow. Hoping and praying my hormone levels will be doubled from yesterday. If all is well I will have my first ultrasound October 13th. I'm in shock still. It doesn't seem like it's really happening and then I have spells of feeling like crap and it puts it back in to reality. LOL!! I've never been so happy to feel like I'm going to puke! LOL!! I feel bad talking about all of this because all of you wonderful ladies are still ttc and I don't want to upset anyone or frustrate anyone. I know how it feels. So I might not write as much on here about my actual pregnancy, but I will be here to support you guys and here for any questions I may be able to help you with or advice.

Thanks for the answers ladies. Yesterday I had red and browish spotting. It was DPO 12 so I think that is too late for implantation bleeding. Today I expect AF to come but so far there is hardly any sign of her and my spotting is even less than yesterday and not red anymore. So I have no idea what is going on. I would say it will come later on today but it's starting a bit slowly. I did not take my temp this morning because this was my last morning in Hungary and I packed my thermometer last night :s Silly me.

How are you ladies? What CD and DPO are you at?

Khatif, implantation can happen up to 12 DPO, and I've even read that in some women it can be up to 14. If AF doesn't come by the end of the day, I'd test in the morning!

I am out. I started to spotting but with fresh red blood at DPO12 ( sorry TMI). I never had that before :S or brown dots or normal AF. With this my LP is/was 11 days :S It is getting shorter. Is it still good enough to conceive? I am a bit down now I expected AF tomorrow

Dr. Google has told me that while 11 days luteal phase is short, it isn't too short to get pregnant, and that only LP under 10 days are considered defective. My average LP is 11 days, and I have had a range from 8 day LP to 13 day LP, so I definitely have a short one!

My acupuncturist gave me "Yuan Support Formula" to take after I ovulate, 2 pills x 3/day, until I get my period, to help strengthen my LP. I found it did help a bit, and I also take vitamin B6 (complex, with B12 & folic acid) along with my normal Omega 3s and Materna multi.

Check out this info: https://natural-fertility-info.com/luteal-phase-defect.html

AF is here. Siggghhhh. My LP is also usually 10 or 11 days, so that worries me. I just stocked up on vitamin C and B6 because I've been reading they both help lengthen your LP and aid in fertility. Fingers crossed...

I'm just waiting on the witch hitting with full force too ladies. Spotting started last night x

Good morning!

Looks like we will be cycle buddies then. AF came this morning. After two days spotting now it is normal. New cycle, new hope!

The witch has landed. She has truly made me wait this time, today is technically 16DPO. She is so mean!! Onto cycle number 6.

I'm gonna cut all the messing around this cycle. EPO really messed up and delayed my O last cycle so no more of that. I'm due to ovulate sometime from the 7th and I'm nightshift that week so don't think my temping is gonna be very useful. Will see how I feel but will maybe give charting a miss this time.

Glad to have some cycle buddies :hugs: x

Loobs, epo might have delayed mine too! But, I am decreasing my dose to one capsule a day, we'll see what happens. Good luck on your new cycle!

Hey mrs r I just wanted to drop in and say a huge congratulations to you xx

Ive got some brown spotting today, but it is only CD 22, and I am usually a 28/29 day cycle kind of girl. It could be anywhere from 4 to 9 DPO, so I sure HOPE it isn't pre-AF spotting!

How do I keep from getting my hopes up, in the case that this is not implantation bleeding? What do you think the chances are it IS I.B.??

MrsR! I'm so happy for you!!!!!! Hope it's s sticky one this time, our stories are so much alike I'm sure this one will be the one :happydance:

Pearly how are you doing???

I think of all of you often I just don't wanna post here a lot in case it makes you uncomfortable. Miss you girls :)

Hey Maggz!! Its so great to see your post after a long time luv!!...missed u so much!! hows ur pregnancy going on hun!! and no way u can never make us feel uncomfortable.. do keep posting in between ....feel so connected!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->