• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need daily support buddies!

Thank you Loobs! :hugs: That's what I'm praying for too! I hope you get your BFP this month!!! Baby dust being sent your way!!! :thumbup:

Thanks MrsR!

Temp spiked this morning, hello TWW! x

Loads of baby dust, Loobs! Hoping for that Christmas baby!

I shouldn't be too far behind you. My temp had a huge drop this morning, which typically happens to me a few days before O. If that's the case I might O early again. Woohoo!

Good luck everyone, I've got my blood tests on the 16th. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone x

Lots of baby dust to you ladies!! I'm on CD 9 and we are going to start BDing tomorrow!! :happydance: So praying for the best and that 3rd time is a charm for us.

Good luck with your appointment heychrissie!! Let us know how it goes!!

I just have to giggle at some of the things I've resorted to while TTC. Like practically doing a headstand last night for quite some time after BD, while wearing a soft cup. :haha: Really hoping it helps me get that BFP!

LOL writingislove, that cracks me up. I just try to stay laying on my back for about 15-20 minutes or so. But I have thrown my butt up in the air like a dork before as well!! Hahahaha!!! :haha:

How is everyone doing?

I'm 7dpo today. Had a horrible day yesterday, spent the whole day feeling miserable, irritable, cranky and emotional. Poor DH! X

I believe I O'ed yesterday, so just waiting for my temps to confirm that. :)

Loobs, I couldn't help but take a peek at your charts and...this month looks QUITE different for you! :winkwink:

Thanks ladies! I'm trying not to get my hopes up! This cycle does seem different. The tender boobs isn't something I've experienced right from O before. Sometimes a day here and there. And we managed to get more BD done this cycle, than any cycle before (excluding the first one - honeymoon! :blush:)

Hope you got lots of BD in writingislove! X

Thanks Loobs, yes we did! Same as you, the most we've done in any cycle so far. Fingers are crossed...for both of us! Are you experiencing anything else unusual other than the tender breasts?

Okay ladies, now I'm really trying not to fret. I got positive OPKs on Friday and Saturday, back to negative on Sunday. I've had ALL of my normal O signs and my CM has dried up for the most part. Yesterday my temp was higher than it has been since just after AF, but only by a third of a degree. Today it dropped back down to what it normally is in the first half of my cycle. I'd like to hope it will be a fallback rise, but I haven't had one for any of my charted cycles so far so I don't know if that's really the case. UGH! Trying hard not to stress, but it's not easy...

Yesterday I felt extremely hungry which has continued onto today, although not as bad. I've been a little bit nauseous today but I see on my charts that seems normal for me. Nothing much else!

I'm excited at the same time as feeling deflated. I do have the nagging feeling that something might be wrong with one of us, stopping it from happening. But in the back of my head I know there's a chance!

I'm sorry I don't know much about temps and charting except the absolute minimum. I hope you see your rise soon! X

Thanks hun :hugs:

My temp stayed up today so happy with that. It started to drop last cycle at 9DPO, so I'm either pregnant or having a longer LP. Which is good!

x

I'm really hoping for you, Loobs. :)

My temp rose again this morning, but still not even a tenth of a degree. I guess I didn't O, so I'm either not going to this cycle or my body tried and didn't succeed, so I'll be O'ing late this month. Ugh, I'm so stressed.

Sorry hun :hugs: I really hope its just gonna happen a bit later. I O a bit later than most (usually around CD17) and I took evening primrose oil capsules one cycle, to increase my EWCM as I don't get much of it. In all my research I must only have picked up on the good things, and only later did I realise it can delay O. I stopped taking it as soon as I read that, but it still took a while to happen. I O'd on CD20 that cycle and I was so stressed and anxious that it was never going to happen. Totally had myself convinced there was something wrong.

Don't give up hope yet, I'm sure it's just delayed for some reason x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->