• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need sipport!! (update pg 51, 14dpo, AF 4 days late)

If she's 5 weeks it's possible implantation hadn't happened at the time of testing.

Is it possible I don't produce hcg quickly? I'm probably just hoping too much.
posted apr 27th, 2017, 12:13 pm

So in April Progesterone wasnt effecting those tests but it is now? Did you take progesterone in between April and July? How much did you take?

If she's 5 weeks it's possible implantation hadn't happened at the time of testing.

She would have been 3-4wks at the time of the bloodwork. Its possible she may not have implanted yet but we dont know what the dr may or may not have tested for to be able to help her. She left that dr so she cant go back and ask them for updated bloodwork.

This is starting to feel like a lot of bullying......

Those tests today clearly had a line on them...something is going on. Opks have been positive for weeks. I believe OP is pregnant based on today's results. Hopefully you have a definite answer soon and can have some betas done urgently xx

I've been following your thread kiwi, I really have been hoping for a positive outcome for you. I have to be honest that I've read ladies claiming that progesterone has affected being able to get a positive hpts in other mum groups but i really have never seen any concrete medical evidence that it's possible. I'm in no way saying your not pregnant, that's not my place to say. That being said though I really do hope your ok, these last few weeks seem to have been very stressful for you and I hope you have plenty of people to support you in real life. If it were me I'd go for the blood test. An ultrasound may not show much and may leave you in limbo where as with a blood test you get a clear answer. I'm here if you ever need to talk.

Wow seriously???? I hope if I ever need some kind of support I don't get treated like this!! Geez

I meant to warn her that people can get pretty funny with you in here sometimes! Pregnant or not its not nice to be so harsh on people. Hope you're ok kiwi please come back and update us!

Yup iv been suprised before but i saw this one coming i knew someone would start on her in the end :(

I don't get why it took up until there was a very visible line for people to question it. Seems odd x

I had some nasty woman lay into me on here once, just after I had my first chemical and I was clutching at straws testing to see if maybe I was still pregnant - it went something like "get over it, you're not pregnant, your period came"... I was shocked and gutted!

On forums like this there are always going to be weird and unusual situations. This is where people come for support. Baby making can turn even the most sensible person a bit crazy! I mean how many of us are POAS addicts, and use one every pee (I do!!!) and how crazy is that, logically we know one every couple of days is enough! But we all cheer each other on because that's what a support group do.

Not that I'm saying Kiwi is crazy or weird, she's clearly pregnant, she's had a positive test, some people just have slow rising hormones!

Thread re-opened. There is nothing concerning me about the member/thread at this stage.

If we don't/can't understand/relate and or offer support then please leave the thread and offer your support where you can <3

Let's not keep it going please ladies. Thank you.

I had some nasty woman lay into me on here once, just after I had my first chemical and I was clutching at straws testing to see if maybe I was still pregnant - it went something like "get over it, you're not pregnant, your period came"... I was shocked and gutted!
Wow really. I hope we were made aware of that. I wouldn't have let that slide if I was.

Thread re-opened. There is nothing concerning me about the member/thread at this stage.

If we don't/can't understand/relate and or offer support then please leave the thread and offer your support where you can <3

Let's not keep it going please ladies. Thank you.

Wow really. I hope we were made aware of that. I wouldn't have let that slide if I was.

I can't remember, I don't think I did, unless someone else did :( it was 3 years ago now, I can't remember who it was :)

I think its difficult for some people to understand why someone would keep testing after their period and they think they are being helpful by offering the 'harsh reality'. But it really could be put forward in a nicer way. I really hope kiwi comes back :(

I hope you come back kiwi,
I think sometimes you would snap at people who had a different opinion or tried to give a different explanation which is why maybe some then got frustrated as most were trying to be helpful. As it is a strange situation and I think they were trying to give another spin on things. I hope your ok and get the answers you need. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->