• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

I don't know you (other than through your posts!), but I can't believe the patience you have. I would have to agree to the fact that your not knocking down the doors at the doc and that is probably a good sign. I think intuition counts for a lot more than we think!

I sure hope that I can join your club soon!

Well, my intuition is so confused... and the reason I couldn't let go of the negativity is because I knew it was inevitable... I have started bleeding, and I took a FRER, it is no where near the darkness of the last tests. I am waiting to hear back from the dr.s office about what I should do... I am so tired of trying, and crying.... and I am glad I didn't get my hopes up... I think I would be doing way worse than I am now. Thank you all for the kind words. And thank you for having more faith in me than I do. you mean the world to me. I will update when I know more.

I hate that for you! I'm going to hope and pray that it's nothing of concern. I'm normally quite pesemistic, but I am going to think positively for you. Here goes....

I really hope all is well this made my heart sink when I just saw your thread. Hugs x

Oh honey, this is awful news. Is it spotting or bright red and a lot? Is it possible that your urine was diluted and the test just reflected that? OH Beth, please hang in there, I will be thinking of you...
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Beth: I am sooo sorry :( Hopefully you can get some answers from your doctors.

I just came from the bathroom, and when I wiped this time it was alot less, and it was brown, not red like before... and before it was red CM, but I wiped three-four times before I got cleaned up that time... I passed by that test again, and it isn't as light as I thought it was, I think I was in a panic when i looked at it because of the bleeding, but it looks to be similar to the last test. But I still feel like this is it. It starts like this every time, and I have been cramping.... it is like a repeat of last time, and the time before that, and the time before that...

I hope against all hope that you are wrong Beth. There are many other things that can cause a bit of bleeding and I hope its one of those.

I will keep the faith on your behalf.

^^what she said. There are soooo many women (myself included) that bleed or spot in the first trimester and everything ended up OK. It's good news that it went towards the brown side. Lay down and keep your legs up and just rest. I know all of this is easier said than done, but don't you give up yet! And what did your doctor say? Has he asked you to come in yet??

No, the office is closed for the day, and I probably wasn't pregnant enough for them to do anything anyway...it is just so heartbreaking, and impossible to stay positive..

I so wish I was there to hug you and make you feel better. I know how hard this is. You are so loved on this forum, just know that!

Thank you, the brown is to a minimum now, but I'm too shaken to think I am pregnant, so until I have proof that everything is okay, I will think in my mind that I am m/c. I know people hate negativity, but I can't help the way I feel.

I know, you've been through so much and that is the way you are able to cope with it. Like one of the other ladies said, I'll be positive for you. We can all keep the hope alive on your behalf! Keep us posted and just try to rest. So sorry you're going through this!

Okay, so maybe I did panic today, and overreact.... do you think that I am okay for now, I just took the bottom test. Top is from yesterday, and middle is from today... the one that I flew into a frenzy over when I was spotting. No more spotting btw. 1st one original, 2nd one exposure turned down.

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0303a.jpg

Well Id say a little overreaction is normal, expected and kind of funny! Beautiful pics Beth! All is well!!

They look like lovely lines to me hon! Now just look after urself!!

x

Looking good honey x x x I so hope this is your forever baby xxx

Looking good honey x x x I so hope this is your forever baby xxx

Looks good! I can understand your reaction and I'm pretty sure most of us would have the same feelings. Hope your appointment today goes well. Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->