Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

Holy shiznit Beth! So happy that it's confirmed! We're bump buddies finally! Woohoo! Good job mama, can't wait for the next 9 months!

Congrats! So happy for you! I just read this entire thread (sorry for stalking) and teared up when you said you were spotting. So relieved that your numbers are so fab!
Happy and healthy 9 mos to you!!

Thanks again! So is 256 good for 19 dpo??? .... I could be earlier than that, because I didn't use opks, I just told me doc when I had the EWCM... and he estimated the date using that and my lmp...

okay, I have been stalking this thread for two days!:blush: lol Congratz glad this month is your month! loving the last test and 250's is awesome! :happydance:

Numbers sound ok to me hunnie... It just matters more so if there double every 48-72 hours x

My numbers were 32 (14dpo); 82 (16dpo); 246 (19dpo)....My doc said these numbers were great because they were progressing. Unfortunatey we suffered a loss at 7 weeks but my doc said it was not due to the low HCG numbers. He said he has delivered healthy babies as low as the teens at 14dpo. You were 37 @15dpo and 256@19dpo so you are doubling every under 35 hours. And since you could be less than 19dpo I think that sounds fantastic! Your levels are doing what they should be doing and thats a good sign. Have they scheduled you for a scan yet?? Are you having another beta Monday?

Having another Beta on Tuesday. But I am not killing myself with worry as bad during the wait... I just hope I don't let my guard down, and then something happens... but I can't help to be excited..

Congratulations!!!! 256 is wonderful!!! And I bet your next beta will be great too!

BIG BIG congrats Beth, look what happens when I go Away from here!! SO SO SO happy for you! REad the entire thread, and you have such good lines, so awesome! Congrats hun and have a great pregnancy!

Dfav, saw you got your BFP too, congrats to you as well!! Have an awesome 9 months!

I have been following your thread and have not said anything until now. I wanted to tell you my story a little.

First of all congrats. I think you will be ok this time around :thumbup:

I tell you that bleeding anytime during pregnancy sucks, cause you always think the worst. I do all the time. I wanted to tell you that as long as its not like a period with bad cramping, usually its fine. This time around I have had bleeding off and on periodically. This may be tmi, but after sex, or a bowel mostly, as well with the big O your uterus and cervix area, contracts. In pregnancy, this are extra sensitive and there is more blood flow to that area and the blood vessels can bleed alot easier. Also after a bowel sometimes, if you push too hard or even sometimes just a normal one can do it. It has happened to me several times and everytime I see that blood I panic and run to the bathroom constantly to make sure its going away. Last week me and OH :sex: and that whole day I worried cause it didn't go away right away, but it wasn't like period flow, ya know. Just thought I would give you that lovely little tidbit of information :haha::haha:

Everything is so scary right now. Try and relax, I know its hard with all you have been through. But the lady who does my nails told me this was the year of the dragon and that it was a great year to have a baby as the dragon is good luck.

So good luck to you. I wish you the best :hugs:

Oh, I wanted to share this.... I am all about signs and warnings about things to come. Certain song on the radio, a smell of a loved one who has passed away... finding the name you want to give the baby that you long for in more than one place in one day... things like that.. Last week in my email I found a message from a horoscope thing I signed up to recieve emails from... they send me a weekly tarot card. LAST WEEK they sent me The Empress-Abundance and Fertility Card! How freaky was that!! Signs I tell ya! Signs! The Year of the Dragon made me think of it!

Me too and I am also superstitious. Not overly superstitious. Like if i see a black cat i am not going to be terrified lol

OmG your from WVA awsome. You are so close but so far at the same time. Haven't talked to a Virginian on B&B yet. Then again I am fairly new too.

Aah Beth. This is one of those posts that I religiously check in on every few hours, waiting for your post with your beta results. And then when I read it, you can't help but get this smile on your face! What an amazing way to start my day!!

From what I read, the actual numbers (levels) are not that important. What is important, is the doubling rate and yours is 35 hours like the other poster said. That is really good.

I am so happy for you and I am sure your next results will be just as great!!

Thanks! and thanks for checking in on me. I don't have alot of people in my community (small town usa) that knows I am pregnant because of the trouble I had before, I don't like explaining to people what happened when they see me and I am not pregnant, so I keep it down to just a few people knowing. So it is nice to have people on BnB that are caring enough to check out my threads! I will keep everyone updated as much as I can. and thanks again!

You post with such sincerity! It is a pleasure reading your thoughts as well as those of everyone here supporting you. I couldn't be more excited if it were my own BFP! Hopefully I'll join you soon!

Congratulations Beth! I got very emotional reading this thread. You've been through so much and I can't begin to tell you how truly happy I am that this is your time. May you have a healthy and VERY happy pregnancy. You have been an inspiration. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->