Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

no results yet from doc. but I took an answer test, and the test line is darker than the control line! I can't help but get a little excited.

That's great news Beth! I've been stalking for a while. I hope it all works out for you! ❤

Latest test, no flash, no edit.
This is the one I mentioned in the earlier post.

DSC_0311.jpg

!!!!!! 250's !!!!!!!!! yay!!! starting to let my excitement show!! So excited, i forgot the exact number...

Yay, have a party!!!!!!!! Woooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi - I've read the whole thread and I wanted to add some additional prayers for you, always room for one more :flower: Stick bean stick :hugs:

just read the full thread! and want to send u a big massive congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance:

woohoooooooooooooo :D omg im so happy for you hunnie... i really hope this baby is a sticky 1... but high levels of HCG is surely a good thing :)... very excited for you x

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I think you and dh need to go out tonight and spend a little time feeling happy!:headspin:

Yay!! So exited for you. Are you going to have ur blood done again anytime soon :)

Congrats! I will pray for a sticky bean and be thinking about u!

OMG I am so relieved for you!! I couldn't wait to get off work today to come see what your doc said! (i know, I am buts, lol) But CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I go back Tuesday for another round of testing... FX'd the Levels go up again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->