• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need some opinions...MONDAY BETA RESULTS ARE IN!

Congratulations on your BFP Beth! Definitely a lot of line progression! Praying for a sticky bean for you!

I read all this thread lol. But I say congrats!! This one is a sticky one!! Lovely progression!!!!!

awesome progression! I would say this is a very sticky baby! yay beth and you are now on my bump buddies yayayayaya! finally:)

Happy Valentines Day to you too! Me and hubby went out to eat, DS didn't want to go so he stayed with my mom.... hubby kept saying things about when I get a bump! LoL! I hope he is right, and glad he says things like that, he makes me think more positive. I am glad he is excited. We got some things at the store, and he wouldn't let me pack anything... made me feel good.

Congratulations! The progression looks great!

My dh is now telling me all the time how pregnant i look and im not quite 15 weeks. They can get so excited its sweet.

That is a pretty progression! I'm thrilled for you, sweety! Congrats.

Aww this is a good sign!

I have been *stalking* you, (sorry) And I think you deserve this!

I hope a very good year for you and your husband!

Much love sam xxxx

Blimey your progression is great in just a few hours!

Your hubby is so sweet to.

Will be following your journey xxx

Amazing progression Beth!! That definitely looks like your HCG is rising nicely to give you those nice lines. This is so exciting hun. Feels like I got my BFP all over again. :happydance:

Did you manage to get an appointment for Thursday or you still going friday?

This is super exciting :flower:

New to here but I just read through the whole post, how exciting for you!! Fx'd this is a sticky one!!! Good Luck for your test results

xx

Lovely progression on those pics and all in 24 hours!! Congratulations Beth xxx

I'm still on for Friday.... I called but when the nurse called back, something happened with the phone, and I couldn't answer her.... I will just keep if for Friday though, maybe My levels will be much higher by then.... I cramped bad again last night, it is hard to shake the feeling like it is all ending.... cramping is how it all started every other time, and as normal as it may be, it is so scary for me... I wish there was a blood test like a diabetes machine, so you could check your levels at home... I'd have little holes all in me! LOL!

Just some more tests... I labeled them... one is from yesterday. I dipped two this evening, I read that equate was 100 mlu.... but I think it may just be 25.

DSC_0664a.jpg

Congrats Beth!! I have been stalking (sorry!) you for a while and I am sooooooooo happy for you!!! Please let us know how you get on tomorrow! I bet your excited and nervous at the same time! By the looks of your progression I'd say your numbers are nice and high! How are you feeling? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->