Need some opinions

Li26

Reaction score
Took this test 10dpo (12 days after trigger shot). Could it be from the trigger shot still? I have no symptoms at all (had a loss a few months back, before my bfp I had plenty of symptoms).

Will take another one tomorrow (12dpo) but need to vent this out in the mean time. Thanks girls!

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-13 at 10.00.34.jpeg

I’d say it’s not from the trigger but definitely retest. I’ve seen it longer that long but I’d expect it to be lighter. Keeping my FXed

One is pretty clear, the other not so much... (12dpo)

1.jpeg 2.jpeg

Congratulations! Didn't even need to click on that blue one to see it! And def see it on the other one. I'd say wait two more days then test again but honestly I don't think that's lingering trigger. I think it's a bfp!

Well, time will tell for sure whether you are pregnant or not. In any case, you will not be able to avoid pregnancy if there is one. But don't worry, everything will be fine!

I would say congratulations is in order. The line is darker so I don’t think it’s the trigger I think it’s pregnancy.
That’s a beautiful BFP congratulations

I had a miscarriage in June and I had zero symptoms. But with my 3 year old I had loads and loads of symptoms around 7dpo onwards.
But with my youngest I had no symptoms until I got to 5 weeks. So it’s true what they say every pregnancy is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->