NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

TTC # 1

Dear Santa,
I haven't written you a letter in at least 10 years and so I would like to apologize for that. Hope you, Mrs. Claus, the elves, and the reindeer are all doing well. I would like to ask you for only one thing this year and that's a BFP! Pretty please! I promise to bake the cookies from scratch. Love, Cass.

TTC#1 after 1 MC

Thank you :)

Dear Santa I have already asked for you to bring me my BFP, but if you have room in your bag could you also bring me a new coffee pot that has a timer? I so badly need a new coffee pot so it can turn on by itself in the morning and I have fresh hot coffee when I wake up! Of course if I have to choose I prefer the BFP! Thanks, deb

Dear Santa I have already asked for you to bring me my BFP, but if you have room in your bag could you also bring me a new coffee pot that has a timer? I so badly need a new coffee pot so it can turn on by itself in the morning and I have fresh hot coffee when I wake up! Of course if I have to choose I prefer the BFP! Thanks, deb

:rofl:

Dear Santa,

Please bring me a BFP by Christmas.... that would be THE best Xmas and Bday present EVER!!! lol. I've never really asked for much- even as a kid, so you do kinda owe me.... just saying. Not that I hold a grudge, but if I can use that as leverage... then I'll do what I have to do...

Pretty please Santa!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season with lots of helpful elves and reindeer to make this Christmas the BEST!

Hot chocolate hugs and marshmallow kisses... xoxo

TTC #3
Dear Santa/Jesus,
Please bless our family with a third child. I promise we will love this blessing and give plenty of hugs and kisses. Cayden keeps asking me for a baby please give him another brother or sister.

TTC #1 for a year
We have been very good for a year now and I hope Santa brings us a BFP for our first little monkey for Christmas :)

There is a 25% chance of falling preggers each month... so out of 57 people 14 will get a :bfp: But hope its higher and more like 100% :dust:

We have over a 100 memebers now so we should the @least get
28 :bfp:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Could i Join? We have been trying 2 years this jan, with three losses and would really appreciate a sticky one please?

TTC #1 since March '10. CD 1 today.
One cycle left now before Christmas PLEASE Santa, that would be the BEST Christmas present!

:rofl:

:rofl: :haha: hilarious!! xx

There is a 25% chance of falling preggers each month... so out of 57 people 14 will get a :bfp: But hope its higher and more like 100% :dust:

We have over a 100 memebers now so we should the @least get
28 :bfp:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thank you for the update!! WOW 28 bfp's before Christmas, obviously as we all asked so nicely and as it's christmas it'll be alot more than 28!!! :winkwink: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Nypage1981
ttc #2 for 1 year after 2 losses
(from my DD)-

Dear Santa-
Please give me a baby sister. I am 6 years old and would be the best helper. I have been very good. I love my family and just wish we could add to it. Thanks Santa!

Nypage1981
ttc #2 for 1 year after 2 losses
(from my DD)-

Dear Santa-
Please give me a baby sister. I am 6 years old and would be the best helper. I have been very good. I love my family and just wish we could add to it. Thanks Santa!

aww so sweet :hugs: xx thank you xx

Congratulations to sparky32

:bfp: :bfp: on her :bfp: :bfp:

:happydance: :happydance:BIG FAT POSITIVE!! :happydance: :happydance:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Blessed with two beautiful children but praying for one more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members