NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Dear Santa,
You have given me everything I wanted and more. A wonderful husband, a healthy circle of friends and have always put the right opportunities in my path for me to learn and grow into who I am today.
My husband and I would love an opportunity to share our wealth of love and happiness with one of your angels.
If for some reason, you don't feel we are ready, I promise I'll do my best to understand.
Thank you for everything,
SiBelle

Congratulations Sparky!!! H&H 9months :hugs:

The winner for the FIRST BFP goes to you!!! What does she win eh Livin_in_hope??? :D

Thank you ladies, i am so so happy!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you all and i cant wait to hear of more :bfp:

Xxxx

Hi can I be added?

Dear Santa,

My husband and I our trying for our first please please please give us the most wonderful gift this season of a BFP.

P.S. we have been very very good.

cd1 for me 2day, last chance this cycle to get a xmas :bfp:

pls pls pls xxxxxxxxxx

Please add me, TTC for no2 , been a very good girl this year please bring me a bfp for christmas

Im TTC #1..

Dear Santa, I asked you last year for this one gift.. maybe I was not good enough.. But Im doing better now! Now we both have well paying jobs, Im finishing up school with A's.. We can totally do this now! All we want for christmas is a sweet sweet baby of our own (or two..). I can make some BANGIN' cupcakes for you to break the milk and cookies tradition :)

Congratulations Sparky!!! H&H 9months :hugs:

The winner for the FIRST BFP goes to you!!! What does she win eh Livin_in_hope??? :D

hehe, well thats what I said to Saprky but I said unfortunately no caribbean holiday or Plasma tele, I'm hoping the BFP was just enough :happydance: :happydance:

Well I'm out this month :cry: but still got one more chance to get my early X-mas present of a BFP before Christmas!! Fingers croessed and :dust: to all the ladies that will be testing this week!! C'mon you BFP's!!!!!!! :happydance: xx

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a BFP please. I can do without diamonds and even without chocolate if you can make this happen for me. We have been TTC #1for 6 months and my body clock is ticking at a rate of knots.

Thankyou

R x

Wow :wohoo: you're the 100th person to be added to the list (sorry no special prize or holiday):haha:

Here's hoping we all get to see those special 3 letters all before x-mas :happydance:

xxx

Woohoo!! Maybe that is a good sign for this month :happydance:

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a BFP please. I can do without diamonds and even without chocolate if you can make this happen for me. We have been TTC #1for 6 months and my body clock is ticking at a rate of knots.

Thankyou

R x

Wow :wohoo: you're the 100th person to be added to the list (sorry no special prize or holiday):haha:

Here's hoping we all get to see those special 3 letters all before x-mas :happydance:

xxx

Woohoo!! Maybe that is a good sign for this month :happydance:

I shall keep everything crossed for you hun xx :dust:

Please add me! TTC baby number 1 Santa you know what we would like more than anything, please :)

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->