NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

For all you ladies in TTC who haven't seen this truly wonderful video, It really is amazing, you may need your tissues though xx
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/443394-ttc-ladies-must-see-video.html

Hi everyone, can I join you please :flower:
I'm in my 4th month TTC #1

Please Santa, DH & I would love a BFP for Christmas. I've been patiently waiting for the right time in my life to ask for this gift... a baby would mean everything to me & make my life perfect [-o<

Thank you to all those ladies who have joined us so far, I know that there are plenty more to go, so please do drop in and of course I am eagerly awaiting to hear news of those :bfp: 's :happydance: xx

Add me to please, ttc #2

Dear Santa,:flower:
My Xmas list is only the following: A great BFP! Thankyou.x

Congratulations to bluejen
:bfp: :bfp:on her :bfp: :bfp:
:happydance: :happydance:BIG FAT POSITIVE!! :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo:

Congrats Bluejen.
Wishing you a H & H 9 months. xx

TTC after vasectomy reversal, a :bfp: would be the best Xmas pressie EVER!

DH and I would love to tell the joyful news to our loved ones and see the tears of happiness on their faces when we tell them we are preggo with our first bundle!

TTC for 2 years, please please Santa bless us with the wonderful gift of life...a beautiful and healthy baby!!

DH and I would love to tell the joyful news to our loved ones and see the tears of happiness on their faces when we tell them we are preggo with our first bundle!

TTC for 2 years, please please Santa bless us with the wonderful gift of life...a beautiful and healthy baby!!

Thank you and what a lovely message. I can't wait to tell all of our friends and family. My DH had a VR in sept and nobody knows so its very exciting and they will be so shocked when/if we get to tell them news of a pregnancy!! :happydance: xx

Congratulations Sparky!!! H&H 9months :hugs:

The winner for the FIRST BFP goes to you!!! What does she win eh Livin_in_hope??? :D

hehe, well thats what I said to Saprky but I said unfortunately no caribbean holiday or Plasma tele, I'm hoping the BFP was just enough :happydance: :happydance:

Being pregnant would DEFINITELY outweigh a holiday or plasma TV any day! I would even go as far to say even better than a new pair of shoes (and trust me, that's saying ALOT!) :haha: Most certainly THE best gift = a little :baby:

Congratulations Sparky!!! H&H 9months :hugs:

The winner for the FIRST BFP goes to you!!! What does she win eh Livin_in_hope??? :D

hehe, well thats what I said to Saprky but I said unfortunately no caribbean holiday or Plasma tele, I'm hoping the BFP was just enough :happydance: :happydance:

Being pregnant would DEFINITELY outweigh a holiday or plasma TV any day! I would even go as far to say even better than a new pair of shoes (and trust me, that's saying ALOT!) :haha: Most certainly THE best gift = a little :baby:

oh yes!!! I couldnt imagine what would be better than a :baby: oh I know.....:baby::baby: twins!! :haha: xx

Would love to be preggie by Christmas and my b-day (December 20th) would be the best present ever for us and for our entire family. Please Santa!!!

Me :) i would love a bfp by christmas so i could tell my mom when she comes to visit..i cant wait for my 3rd beautiful baby! please santa :) im due to test november 10th but im not too hopeful this cycle as i got a :bfn: on 10dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->