NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

TTC # 1

Dear Santa

All my husband and I want for Christmas is a :bfp: We're so happy and content and very ready to bring a child into our lives. We have so much love to give and a wonderful home in which to give it. I wouldn't want anything else for any Christmas as long as I lived. If you could gift us with a beautiful, shiny :bfp: we'd be forever grateful. Christmas, after all, is the time for miracles.

(Great thread! What a lovely idea. I hope we all manage to get our BFPs before or for Christmas)

ttc #1 Santa I have been trying for a long time please bring me a bfp soon!!

please add me to the list...:hugs:

Dear Santa, hubby and i have been ttc#1 for a year now and if you could send a baby our way it would be greatly appreciated. p.s. please give Rudolph and Frosty a hug for me cause i love them. Thank you.:flower:

Can u add me please. TTC #1

Dear Santa.
All we want for Christmas is a sticky healthy BFP.
This is our only wish this year!
Lots of Love
Mr & Mrs Howells xxx

I dunno how you keep track of all this i'd be useless :rofl:

Well done you !

x

Well done you !

x

lol, mainly because Ive been poorly. Was poorly all weekend, had mon off, went in yesterday,then off again today so have had alot of time to do it, which is why i've enjoyed being poorly as ive had this to do xx

Well done you !

x

lol, mainly because Ive been poorly. Was poorly all weekend, had mon off, went in yesterday,then off again today so have had alot of time to do it, which is why i've enjoyed being poorly as ive had this to do xx

I agree I don't know how you are keeping up with so many! Great turn out! Go Santa Go bring us those :bfp:'s!
Sorry your feeling poorly that is no fun but like you said at least you have this to keep you busy! When will you be testing? I see your 7dpo. Good Luck.

Well done you !

x

I agree I don't know how you are keeping up with so many! Great turn out! Go Santa Go bring us those :bfp:'s!
Sorry your feeling poorly that is no fun but like you said at least you have this to keep you busy! When will you be testing? I see your 7dpo. Good Luck.

aww thanks. I am feeling alot better compared to how I've been feeling, but not well enough to be at the front of a class as I normally teach on a wed pm! :nope:

I'm due to test mon...if i can wait that long (its my first time) and if AF doesnt come before then!! When are you testing? xx

Heavenly Father (and Santa),

Please bless my family with a Christmas miracle. You know our struggles. We have been TTC for 5 years...with two angels already in heaven. Please make my family's wish come true. It's the "big gift" that my daughter wants for Christmas.

Wishing BFP's for all!
:dust:

Heavenly Father (and Santa),

Please bless my family with a Christmas miracle. You know our struggles. We have been TTC for 5 years...with two angels already in heaven. Please make my family's wish come true. It's the "big gift" that my daughter wants for Christmas.

Wishing BFP's for all!
:dust:

thank you, i shall add you to the list. what no.are you ttc?? xx

Ill join you ladies ! Im TTC to number 3
Dear santa , we have been waiting for a long 9 and 3/4ths of a year for number 2 please bless me with a little baby before christmas , this is my last year trying and i only have 2 more cycles to get pregnant in , We really want to share our life with another child !

me me me meeee
that would be the best present ever!
im not particularly looking forward to crimbo this year anyway.. but having a BFP on xmas day, imagine that.!!!

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a BFP please. I can do without diamonds and even without chocolate if you can make this happen for me. We have been TTC #1for 6 months and my body clock is ticking at a rate of knots.

Thankyou

R x

Please add me. I have been TTC 8 months 2nd round clomid cd 5-9 and TTC #2

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a BFP please. I can do without diamonds and even without chocolate if you can make this happen for me. We have been TTC #1for 6 months and my body clock is ticking at a rate of knots.

Thankyou

R x

Wow :wohoo: you're the 100th person to be added to the list (sorry no special prize or holiday):haha:

Here's hoping we all get to see those special 3 letters all before x-mas :happydance:

xxx

Kitten
TTC#2

Dear Santa, Theakston would really like a little brother or sister to be baking at Christmas please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->