NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Dear Santa,
We'd love a healthy girl or boy bubba bean in time for Xmas please :)
It'd be Number 1... and very much loved :)

Also all my lovely B&B friends.... especially those who have lost angels or been trying for ages xxxxxxx

Thanks so much for adding me but I am TTC #2. thanks again! :dust: to everyone! Thanks again Santa I just know your sleigh is full of BFP's for all of us!

Thanks so much for adding me but I am TTC #2. thanks again! :dust: to everyone! Thanks again Santa I just know your sleigh is full of BFP's for all of us!

:dohh: !! Oh no, I'm so sorry, I'll change it for you!! Sorry, I'll do it now xx

Add me please!!

TTC #1 - Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a BFP to make our little family complete xxxxxx

Add me!!!
TTC#3
Dear Santa,
Please make my youngest a big brother. He wants to be one so bad!

Me please!!

TTC #1

Dear Santa, please can me and hubby have the best christmas and anniversary present we could ever hope for, a beautiful baby to complete us. Thanks in advance :winkwink: x x x x

Cant wait to see the title of this thread changing to :bfp: for people

:happydance:

Meee please :dance:

TTC#2 :D

Thank you :hugs: Great thread :thumbup:

xx

:dohh: definitely meant :bfp:
Must have had this morning's bfn on my mind!

lol, just checking! Sorry to hear about your bfn from this morning, will you be testing again? xx

:blush: I promised myself that I wouldn't test until friday but I'm pretty sure I'll be testing every day til AF arrives

She was 2 weeks late last month. Got my hopes up terribly

aww :hugs: I can imagine, but your not alone, you wouldn't be the only one who would get like that. I know I would too!!! Any update yet? I'm CD29 of a 32-34 day cycle and I'm meant to test on 8th (CD34-12DPO) and I'm already itching to do it!! xx

Meee please :dance:

TTC#2 :D

Thank you :hugs: Great thread :thumbup:

xx

thanks!! :hugs: It's been my pleasure, I'm really enjoying doing it!! xx

Let me know if you want me to add a msg to santa too!! :winkwink:

hey can i be taken off list to chance of bfp now. me and oh are over :cry:

I don't know you Lynne but so sorry to hear that :hugs: for you x x

Kate (Solstice_3) TTC :baby: no 1

Dear Santa all I want for Christmas is a wee healthy baba :yellow: we don't mind if it is a :blue: or a :pink:

Please add me too.
Donna79 TTC#2
Dear Santa we would love a brother or sister for our little girl and our 3 :angel:.

hey me please

sheena duncan TTC No1

Dear santa all i want for christmas is a healthy baby, it dosnt matter about the gender!thank you :)

Oooo can i be added please...

TTC no.3

Dear Santa, I know there a lot of other ladies here that have been waiting longer than me but could you possibly swing my way with a big fat :bfp: this Christmas. Christmas 2008 you gave me a fab present but unfortuently the Angels took that gift away from me. I am hoping to keep this one. Much Love xxx

WOW!!! :shock: we've made it to a list of 90!!! well done and thank you ladies!! :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->